open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

Shadow knew he might win him over "As of lately, i pretty much have been running this place." he said looking at the city. "Name something you want, i should be able to get it...." he said.

"But, i don't want you to die. And they could overpower you, us together they could not." he said. "And the fact i can help you blow up anything you want." fire added in

I'll Give You A Chickey Bucket, Boy.

"Oh forget about the Rocketeer!" Scipio shouted as he turned into Plague. "We'll investigate his death later, but right now we have to deal with more serious issues!" Plague walked out of the warehouse and ran towards the city. He climbed a building and silently watched as Shadow and Orestes talked. "#Ugh... you've got to be kidding me," the symbiote hissed.

Orestes smiled at Shadow.

"We... Accept!" He snarled happily, but paused for a moment.

"Is that..."

"~Mhm... Hello dad!" the symbiote said as Orestes looked upwards.

Edited by Kreinbahthur

Shadow looked up at Plague "Well nice of you to drop by!" he said laughing. "Hey! i haven't met you yet!" Fire added

night hawk ploped on a couch

"well, now what? he have 2 new villians, i couldnt stop weiss from spliting herselft, and i have made no progress in the investigation of the rocketeers death...this entire night was a huge failure!"

he put his head in his hands

*Weiss sat down next to him and put an arm over his shoulders.* "Ryan, nothing could have stopped the split. Its something that would have happened no matter what. Its an innate talent that could be activated no matter where I was, or what kind of condition that I was in. I may not be the Sasha Track that you know, but I still am Sasha Track. I still am Weiss. And believe me. Bloodeye, thats what the evil me is calling herself niw, wont be back for a long time. you have nothing to feel bad about."

I play the friendly, fearsome, fiery griffin characters.
LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!
Please stop mistaking me for a girl....

Shadow looked at Fire "What should we do with the Rider kid" he said "I dunno..." fire said back.

"Gosh! I hate you kid!" Plague snarled as his fangs dripped poison.

"~So dad, what do you think about me joining up with Emo Kid over here?"

"We're going to rule this city! You, and every other idiot here is going to pay for making fun of me!"

-

"I never did anything to you!" Plague hissed.

night hawk sighed "i need to blow off some steam" he got up and took the uzis out of the car and walked into another room in the werehouse, it had maiquins arranged as targets, he shot the uzis at the targets and watched them blow apart, the uzis had explosive ammo in them

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

Rider banged his head multiple times against the pavement in an attempt to entertain himself...

It didn't work...

He then noticed something in the corner. His eyes widened as his vision fell upon a small, dusty sewing needle, sitting in the corner.

He grinned. "Perfect..."

And stuff.

Shadow looked at Fire "Im going to go check on him" he said "You and my new friend can fend them off" he said as he teleported to Rider

"Why hello there!" he said looking at him.

Fire blasted the tendril breaking it "Not so fast bro" he said

Edited by ShadowCloud

*Sasha sat on the couch, rather upset that she was being continually ignored.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

He looked at Rider "Man im just going to let you go" he said as he teleported him out of the base. he was still tied down in the chair.

doc spoke up "hey, by the way, that thing i ordered last week came in! he pulled out a glowing blue rock "its called the magic rock of argile! with this! i will be able to make things that at least resists the effects of magic!"

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

Shadow looked at Rider "Well, that was pretty boring for you wasn't it!" he said with a laugh.

Edited by ShadowCloud

The chair Rider was cuffed to was lying sideways, and he was lying with his side on the ground. He was quite surprised when Shadow suddenly teleported in from nowhere.

"Oh... Hi there." There was an awkward silence, and he cleared his throat. "Well... this is awkward...

He was then suddenly teleported out of the base... "Oh, awesome."

And to the most busiest freeway in the city, where he was brutally slammed by a garbage truck.

To the highest tower in the city. The next thing he realized, he was on the ground being hugged by a 350 pound dragon. "Okay! Okay! It's good to see you too Toothless... But can you get this damn chair off of me?"

Hiccup looked at Shadow. "No. I was having the time of my life..." He said sarcastically.

Edited by Toothless the Night Fury

And stuff.

"You little-"

Plague was cut short as Corrosion pulled him towards the ground.

"I'll make this nice and painful for you!" he growled as his fangs dripped acid.

Plague knocked Fire and Corrosion backwards with a hammer like tendril.

"You are so dead kid!"

Shadow looked at him "Well then, cya" he said as he teleported out. Shadow teleported to Fire and corrosion "Alright im back." he said.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Night hawk walked back in the room and sat back on the couch

"i feel a little better, and weiss, sorry if i seemingly ignored you, i did not, its just im under a lot of stress right now, now doc, the magic rock of what?"

NEW SONG:

Fire began to shoot fireballs at Plague and Shadow began to shoot him with his handguns.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Night hawk walked back in the room and sat back on the couch

"i feel a little better, and weiss, sorry if i seemingly ignored you, i did not, its just im under a lot of stress right now, now doc, the magic rock of what?"

*Sasha hugged him.* "Its alright."

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"#Wow, we are certainly getting trolled big time tonight!" Plague smiled as he though of an idea. "Remember Gemini Spark?" "#What about the- oh... I see!" Plague did a semi separation from his symbiote. His "normal" form seemed to still be altered by the symbiote, but it was clear they weren't one at the time. The Plague symbiote appeared to have a kind of solid body as well. "I've always wanted to do this!" Scipio shouted as he sent the symbiote behind Shadow.

"I hope that hurt you creep!" Scipio and the symbiote shouted as they turned to face the other two.

(Don;t worry, they didn't break his bones xD)

Edited by Kreinbahthur

Shadow took the kick and just sat there looking at Plague "Have you learned anything about me yet?" he said as he grabbed his leg and threw it back. Fire began to blast the other Plague. Shadow teleported behind Real plague and sent a magic kick at his side.

(Time to make a Long Return)

Kill-O-Watt woke up from his Cryotube down the hall from his working area as some new Equipment was ready at his disposal. HisCyber Katana was Upgraded, A new device was ready for destruction, A team of Wonder Tech Soldiers was ready, armed with Lazer Rifles, Jetpacks, & Plasma Grenades. One of the troops came up to him.

"Sir, What are your orders?"He saluted afterwards. Kill-O-Watt held his head up some.

"Get the Gryocopters ready! We`re taking over the city!" He then gave a manical laugh & the troops Saluted & got into the Gryocopters. The used extended grappling hooks & lifted the bomb up departuring from the base through a wave-motion portal.

Kill-O-Watt grabbed his newly formed blade & walked through the portal.