open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

Scipio woke up feeling a lot better than he had the night before. He got out of bed and did his usual morning rituals of washing up. After he was done, he slipped into his usual black clothes, and headed out the door.

<How's that serum treating you?> he asked the symbiote mentally.

<#Pretty good! It seems to still be in effect. How long is beyond me but... I think I might be able to->

Scipio paused and looked around.

<I get what you mean> he said with a smile.

"We should go and look for Corrosion..."

Kill-O-Watt looked at the destoryed bridge with anger but then switched back to his regular insane look of a Terrorist. He wanted the bridge to be destroyed in the first place so he can continue with his plan.

"T-T-T-T-Those fools thought this was o-o-o-o-over!" Kill-O-Watt pressed a button on his wrist as the bomb in the water beeped & a magnetic field came around all the sunked metal parts of the bridge. The metal started to form together making some kind of metallic monster.

Scipio looked towards the metal gathering together in the water.

"Looks like that'll have to wait!" he shouted as he turned into Plague.

He swung towards the cyborg and landed on a rooftop near him.

"Hey Porky Pig! I see you're at ir again!"

Plague grabbed a nearby piece of broken concrete and threw it towards Kill-O-Watt.

*Sounds of clanging metal woke Sasha up from her sleep.*

"Oh no. Why now?"

*She climbed out of bed and put on her cloak. Weiss then went up to the roof of her apartment and took off into flight and saw the metallic monster.*

"You have got to be kidding me." *She said.*

"Not the greatest way to start the day."

I play the friendly, fearsome, fiery griffin characters.
LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!
Please stop mistaking me for a girl....

Kill-O-Watt tilted his new Cyber Katana & he stopped the piece of concrete right near him & he tosses it back to Plauge. The Metal Monster slowly rose from the water & gave a very loud groan. Soon enough it started to head towards the city looking to destory it.

Plague looked at Weiss and then back at Kill and his monster.

"What would be the more prominent threat?!" he asked.

Plague put his claws together and formed a large hammerlike tendril. He swung it upwards and smashed to monster's head repeadetly.

Shadow looked through one of his cameras and saw the monster "Woahoho what is that......" he said with a chuckle "Seems that Kill had something else planned" he said as he went back to tinkering with his guns.

I'll Give You A Chickey Bucket, Boy.

The monster`s Metallic shell was too thick to be hammered by the tendrills & monster roared at Plauge enough to send him flying back. The Monster soon entered the city & started thrashing at the buildings.

Fire was now in the armory "You think we should stop it before it gets here? i don't want to have the Raveclub ruined." he said "Set up trip bombs outside" shadow said back

"You've got to be kidding me!" Plague said as he clung to the side of a building.

He watched the monster trash the city and felt his anger grow in him once again. He snarled and grabbed Kill with a tendril and slammed him into the monster's side.

Fire walked out of the base with a bag of bombs, he began to set them up around the base "Well lets see how it reacts to acid bombs...." he said as he walked back in the base.

Plague saw the bombs Fire had set up along his club.

"#Oh boy! I can't wait to bomb so robots!"

He quickly swung to the area, picked up a couple of the bombs, and then travelled back to the combat zone. He lobbed one of the bombs at the robotic monster and watched as the acid trickled down its torso.

"This better work!"

Fire looked at the security camera and saw Plague take his bombs "HEY! you cant use my inventions!" he yelled uselessly into the camera.

Shadow began to experiment with the blood of his guards "This will make you think twice before eating them....." he said to himself.

Kill-O-Watt shocked Plauge as he notice the Acid dripping down the monster. The Monster`s shell was melting but not fully pierceable. The Monster roared as it`s body was slowly detierer was melting.

Shadow teleported out of the base "Alright, test time!" he said as he began to shoot the new type of bullet at the weakened part of it's shell. "Acidic explosive bullets beyatch!" he yelled as he did so.

Plague screeched in agony as Kill shocked him. In return, he formed a sharp blade and stabbed him in the stomach. He swung to a nearby building and lobbed another acid bomb at the monster.

"Yeah, throw acid at it!"

Plague grabbed a couple of more bombs from the club and gave them to Night. He looked back at the club and threw a couple of bombs to make fun of Shadow and Fire.

"Oops, sorry!" he laughed as they exploded on it.

Plague saw Shadow shooting the robot with his new guns. Just because he wanted to mess with him, he grabbed one of the guns with his tendril and yanked it away from him.

"Thanks!!" he roared as he began shooting the monster.

*Weiss hovered in the air above the monster.* "Here goes nothing!" *She raised her arms into the air and light waves began to swirl arund her arms, forming an enourmus hammer.* "Smash!" *She shouted before bringing the hammer down on the metallic monster's head, causing it to complely cave in.*

I play the friendly, fearsome, fiery griffin characters.
LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!
Please stop mistaking me for a girl....

Shadow teleported to Plague and kicked him right in the side smashing him into a wall, he walked up and grabbed the gun "thanks...." he said as he teleported back and continued to shoot the monster.