open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

Shadow teleported out of the way and tried to kick Plague and sent the sword towards Corrosion. "You are going to help me?" he asked with a stupid voice.

Edited by ShadowCloud

"#Ugh... there's three?!" Plague hissed as he swallowed a strayed yakuza gaurd. "Ah... I seriously hate to have to eat people to recover..." Plague rubbed his head. "#Listen lass, we've no time to deal with you too. See me? Shadow has one too, but it's trying to eat him under the guise of bonding to him."

Corrosion slithered underneath Anarchy and bit down on Shadow's neck with acidic fangs.

"Let go of him Famine!"

Edited by Kreinbahthur

Terigowa came behind plague holding a directional sound cannon (a device that kinda looks like a megaphone that shoots an intense beam of sound in a single direction) he shot it, blasting the symbiote off, leaving scipo( whatever his name is) on the ground

"ha ha ha! You thought I would just let you get away after killing my men? You are horribly mistaken"

"You're kidding me!" Scipio dove after the symbiote and hid in an alley as he bonded with him again. "CORROSION, COVER ME!"

Corrosion spat acid at the sound weapon, melting it, he then ran up to Terigowa and stabbed his eye with a claw. He grabbed him with his tail and swung him towards Anarchy.

"Batter up!"

Edited by Kreinbahthur

"He has two?!" Corrosion said as he barely dodged the blast. He clung to a wall and spewed acid on his helmet, then proceeded to rip the device from his hand and smashing it on his head. _

Scipio turned his head to the side as Shadow's hand hit the wall instead.

"Ah, together again!" Plague hissed as he emerged from the shadowy alley. He aimed a claw at a bare spot on Terigowa and shot a poisonous spike from it.

Edited by Kreinbahthur

"Nice of you to show up Terigowa, this one is not very formal when it comes to meetings! i mean look at what he did to my club!" Shadow said as he teleported to the side of the fight.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Corrosion slithered behind Shadow and bound him once again as Plague once again did Noob Saibot's X-ray.

"I've been playing way to much MK lately!" he yelled as he threw Shadow into Terigowa.

"Gross...." Corrosion hissed as he pointed to Plague's leg.

_

"Aren't I glad he isn't you!"

The Shadow they attacked turned to dust. another shadow appeared from an ally "What one is the real me?" he said as he threw a sword at them.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Corrosion grabbed the sword midair with a tendril and hurled it back at Shadow.

Plague laughed as he saw the yakuza appear.

"#Lunch time!!!"

He leapt onto one of them and swallowed him whole.

A tendril grabbed Plague and slammed him into a wall. "You really need to stop eating everything you see" he said as he chucked a sword at him.

"#F*CK YOU I DO WHAT I WANT!" the symbiote said sarcastically as it turned Plague into his slitherlike state. He grabbed the sword on the wall and ran up and sliced Shadow's face with it.

"Streetfighter? I love Streetfighter!" Corrosion laughed crazily as he took the hit.

"Oww...." Corrosion weakly got up, but then sent a sucker uppercut to Terigowa's face.

"SHORYUKEN!!"

_

Plague bit down on Terigowa's shoulder with virulent fangs, injecting the sleeping sickness into him

"Have a nice nap!" he hissed as he kicked him towards Shadow.

Fire teleported in and placed a bomb on Plague, it detonated a few seconds after. Before he could recover, Shadow slammed into him with the blunt side of the blade and sliced him with the other.

"You suck..." Plague said as he wearily slithered away on a yakuza. He slowly ate him away.

"~Oh oh, lemme try!" the Corrosion symbiote said childishly as it did the same thing to another gaurd. He jumped off him and punched fire in the face, then spewed acid on his bombs.

"FIRE IN THE HOLE!" he yelled as he leapt away before they exploded.

The bombs did not explode "Hey, im smart enough to know you would do that again!" he said as he threw all the bombs he had left into Corrosions face, they exploded "Im the master of bombs!" he said

Shadow Threw another sword at Plague.

Edited by ShadowCloud

The snakelike Plague jumped off the guard as the sword went towards him and moved to another one, slowly beginning to eat him.

"#Hey Shadow, this is what that thing's going to do to you!"

_

Corrosion screeched as he was hit by the attackers, holding his face in pain, he swung away to a building and waited to recover.