open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

"Well, i don't exactly tell people important things unless you are on out team. And it seems you are not." he said with a laugh "I want a Sorry, from both of you." Edited by ShadowCloud

Plague simply laughed at his request.

"What are we, ten years old? At least we don't go around and blow innocent people up just for sh*ts and giggles."

Both symbiotes stared at Fire, ready to react if he decided to try something funny.

Plague looked at Corrosion and nodded "no". Corrosion nodded in response.

"Ok then, you guys can go and deal with your own problems if you'd like..."

_

"Yeah... I think Deadpool needed some help on his next mission anyways... Or maybe we could just call S.H.I.E.L.D and have them bomb your a**, see how you like it..."

Fire stopped "You know, i'm not Shadow, i'm not truly evil" he said "Me and Shadow didn't do one thing to you. And you stab us in the back and leave me with that insult? Thats low even for us...." he said as he began to walk away again.

Edited by ShadowCloud

"Then you're even more pathetic than he is... If you know what's right, then why do what's wrong?" Corrosion asked.

"~Did you just call Shadow pathetic?"

_

Plague snickered at this.

"So you never were fully evil all along..."

Corrosion nodded at him behind Fire's back.

<We know the secret entrance anyways...>

Fire stopped mid pace "I do it because i'm loyal, Hopefully, maybe one day he can change." he said "And you obviously don't understand that" he said

"And in the end, you intend to come down there with your 'friend' and stab us in the back even more. Thats what is pathetic...."

By the time Fire finished his final phrase, the two symbiotes were gone.

_

"So how exactly do we get into this place without being harrassed by Shadow's acidic gaurds?"

"Well first of all, their acid won't hurt me, so I can eat all I want... I've also noticed that there are some places where his camera's dont reach, and given are symbiotic forms, we can slither past those spots with ease."

_

"Ah, so I see you're not a complete nitwit after all in these things..."

Corrosion hissed in anger.

"Anyways... I suggest we head to the club in a while... I caught the scent of that new girl we saw... what was it, Anarchy? Yeah, her, all over his clothes..."

_

"Ah... they might be looking for something. Possibly evil Weiss?"

Corrosion shrugged.

"Maybe, I don't know..."

Both of them camoflauged into the setting darkness of the night and silently headed towards the club.

Fire teleported to the base. He went into a intercom speaker "Alright everyone evacuate, I don't need anyone else killed but me." he said as guards began to get teleported out of the base. "Come on, If you are coming down here do it now." he said as he sealed off the area Anarchy was in.

"Never would i of thought my possible death would be because of an ally" he shrugged as he went into the main room and sat in a chair and waited.

There were no guards. Everything was deserted. No security systems were on either. Only Fire was left there.

Edited by ShadowCloud

The two symbiotes slithered through the air shafts of the club, sensing both Anarchy's and Fire's scent. Plague silently slid through a grate directly behind a leaving gaurd.

<No one needs to die tonight...>

He crouched in the shadows and waited for Corrosion to arrive.

"Ok, follow my lead."

He turned back into snakelike form and began slithering along the floor, pausing as each camera turned their way and then remobilizing as it went.

<I don't want to kill anyone...>

<~But maybe I do...>

<No, you follow my orders!>

Every camera stopped and the light on them turned off.

Fire just in a chair in the middle of the room. "Come on, they should know i'm not that cheap by now..." he said laughing.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Corrosion anticipated this move and slithered up the wall and across the ceilings

<~I can smell his fear... I can already taste his blood!>

<Shut up... No one is going to die tonight! We're here to help them find who or whatever went missing...>

"Come out come out where ever you are!" he yelled "We don't like people to come here uninvited! you are not going to go anywhere without going through me!"

The two symbiotes slithered up behind Fire's chair and turned back to their usual forms.

"Look Fire, I know you're pissed at me for leaving your side, but we're not here to fight you... In all honesty, we want to help you find that which is missing..."

<~C'mon, let's just rough him up a little to get him to cooperate!>

_

Plague had his claws at the ready.

"If we wanted you dead, then we could've easily bitten your head off right now..."

"And if i wanted you dead, you would of exploded by now" he said, not turning around. "you are not going anywhere in this base without going through me. If you don't want to kill anyone, leave now."

Corrosion hissed in anger.

"For Pete's sake! Do you have to be so dogmatic?!"

_

Plague flicked his tongue and looked towards the are where Anarchy was.

<Perhaps if we convince her to convince him to let us help, things might not get ugly...>

He headed towards the area, forgetting to tell Fire that he wasn't going to attack

Fire teleported next to him and smashed into him with his Fist.

(Fire dose have a lot more of a punch and kick strength compared to Shadow though)

<~It's time!>

Corrosion leapt behind Fire and launched him up into the air with a burst of tendrils, doing this to him on his plummet:

_

Plague recovered from the blow.

"It didn't need to be this way..." he said as he smashed his head with a hammer like tendril.

(Don't worry, Corrosion didn't break his bones xD)

Fire stumbled up, he was bleeding a bit from his mouth. He threw a punch at Corrosion. "T-then maybe you should of never came here..." he said as he did so.

Edited by ShadowCloud

(You mean Fire?)

Corrosion dodged his punch and then sliced at his stomach with his claws.

"Just stop..."

_

Plague didn't want to hurt him either, so he simply stabbed Fire with a virulent blade of sleeping sickness.

(God damnit I keep doing that....)

Fire tried to ignore the pain and threw another punch at Plague. He was feeling tired but his kind almost never sleep.

"Why won't you listen?!" Plague snarled as he punched Fire in the face. He took the hit from Fire and shook his head.

Corrosion laughed crazily as he grabbed Fire and stabbed him repeadetly with symbiotic knives.

"~It'll be the end of you!!!"

Fire fell to the floor in his own blood. He began to crawl away, before he could get his strength to get back up. Fire stumbled back up. Bleeding profusely from his mouth. He threw a bomb at Corrosion.

Edited by ShadowCloud