open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

Terigowa spoke up

"could you take this fight else wear? My men are trying to fix this place up , I'll see what I can do about the body over there"

Gunblade sighed "great"

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

(You don't get Spring Break yet? That sucks :(... I was learning to drive a standard car, so thats why I took so long)

Corrosion reached inside himself and pulled out the tapes.

"Just be quiet and watch..."

He put the tapes into a hologram projector, showing all the events before and after the fight.

_

"See now? It wasn't in our interest to do this."

(Not for another two weeks or so. It isnt spring yet.)

"That doesn't matter! You still did it!"

*Anarchy slammed the base of her staff onto the ground and the staff caught fire.*

"I know that you symbiotes are weak against sound, and fire. So Im going to take you down."

Terigowa spoke up

"could you take this fight else wear? My men are trying to fix this place up , I'll see what I can do about the body over there"

Gunblade sighed "great"

(You do know that this is taking place in the undestroyed base at the club, not in the club. Right?) Edited by Apollo

I play the friendly, fearsome, fiery griffin characters.
LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!
Please stop mistaking me for a girl....

I was under the impression that the base was attached to the club, and I remember plague searching for an enterence to the base in the club

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

I was under the impression that the base was attached to the club, and I remember plague searching for an enterence to the base in the club

(It is part of the club, its just not going on immediately in the club area. Its a few rooms away. Or so I have been imagining.)

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Plague and Corrosion laughed at Anarchy's threat.

"#Our ancestors may have been..."

"~But we are their spawns, more resistant to our common weakness!"

_

"We honestly don't want to fight with you Anarchy.... Please think rationally as to what you just saw. We tried to talk him out of it, but he attacked us FIRST."

Plague and Corrosion laughed at Anarchy's threat.

"#Our ancestors may have been..."

"~But we are their spawns, more resistant to our common weakness!"

_

"We honestly don't want to fight with you Anarchy.... Please think rationally as to what you just saw. We tried to talk him out of it, but he attacked us FIRST."

"Then you should have just left you bastards."

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"#Well, this seems REALLY familiar," Plague's symbiote hissed as he prepared to form a blade just in case.

"Don't you want to find your sister anyways?"

(Wait, Weiss was captured right?)

Shadow walked in "What the F**K is going on!?" he yelled. He diddent see the body on the ground "Fire better start explaining what is happ....." he saw Fire on the ground and froze.

I'll Give You A Chickey Bucket, Boy.

"#Well, this seems REALLY familiar," Plague's symbiote hissed as he prepared to form a blade just in case.

"Don't you want to find your sister anyways?"

(Wait, Weiss was captured right?)

(Yes, Weiss was captured.)

"There is no need for me to go. Big sis filled me in on everything that has been happening lately, including the separation of her good and evil halves. Dark Weiss, or Bloodeye, will not allow my sis to remain a prisoner. It hurts her pride."

Shadow walked in "What the F**K is going on!?" he yelled. He diddent see the body on the ground "Fire better start explaining what is happ....." he saw Fire on the ground and froze.

*Anarchy looked over at Shadow with a sad look on her face.*

"The Sybiotes killed him Shadow. They didn't even give him a chance to defend himself."

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Shadow looked at him "Why were you here?" he asked "If you two would of showed up i would of killed you both, I gave him orders to not let anyone through........"

"Well, sh*t..." Corrosion hissed.

_

"Oh please girl, how about looking at that tape again? What we did was in defense. He attacked first, so we retaliated."

"YOU DIDNT HAVE TO KILL HIM!!!!" *She shouted angrily.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"We already knew where she was, we were out getting her right now......" he looked at Corrosion "To think that Fire wanted to be your friend is insane. You just killed him, and you seems to justify that with that tape, that is not even true to what you were saying is pathetic. It's pathetic that you cant even admit to what you did..."

Edited by ShadowCloud

Shadow looked at him "You show almost no emotion of what you did. You are a cold person. you are a pathetic person too...."

He looked at the whole group "Everyone except anarchy better leave before i start killing people...." he said is a cold tone.

Edited by ShadowCloud

"Well at least I don't hurt people for fun!" Corrosion roared.

_

"He was actually crying pretty bad after we did this, just so you know..."

Plague prepared to pull out his S.H.I.E.L.D phone as he felt things wpuld be getting pretty ugly soon enough.

Shadow looked at him. "Fire told you i don't do it for fun. But, you are still trying to justify the fact you killed him with what i do......pathetic."

"If no one heard me. I said everyone get out Now!" his voice turning scary.

(i got to go for a bit)

Edited by ShadowCloud