open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

"I WAS NOT TALKING TO YOU, WAS I?! STAY QUIET!" Thorn snapped, turning back to Nighthawk. "I'll ask you again, is there anyone I can speak to besides the two over hear about Shadow's real name?"

Edited by NeverNeverland

post-493-0-60588000-1357490407.png

Thorn sighed at the answer that was given. He gave one final glare at Fire before leaving the building, unsatisfied and unconvinced that he would get anywhere with this information, and started for his home.

Shadow awoke in a dark room. There was a pony skeleton on the other side. "Well you have gotten my scythe back, and as a favor i'm going to let you live" it said "Oh so i'm sort of dreaming right?" shadow asked "I guess you could call it that. it snapped it's hooves and Shadow awoke.

Shadow got up. The room was empty He teleported out before anyone noticed him. He left a pile of ashes so no one would know.

Shadow was at a an ally. He looked in a puddle. He remembered what Rain's last words were to him. He changed his appearance using magic. He had brown hair and blue eyes. His clothes changed too. He texted Fire "Im alive :/ " it said

Edited by ShadowCloud

I'll Give You A Chickey Bucket, Boy.

Fire walked in and scooped up the ashes in a vase and put it on the wall. "Im going to call someone over to help us now shadow is gone." He said faking a sad tone.

--

Shadow walked in the building and changed his voice, he looked and talked different. "So shadow died?" he said in a sad tone. Fire responded "yes"

night hawk knocked on weiss's apartment door

damn, she is not going to take this well

*Weiss opened the door, she was in her pajamas and her hair was damp.* "Night? What are you doing here?"

I play the friendly, fearsome, fiery griffin characters.
LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!
Please stop mistaking me for a girl....

"you might want to sit down,....its about shadow"

Night Hawk had a sad tone in his voice

*Weiss looked upset.* "Dont tell me he did something stupid again."

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"well,...shadows dead,...from what im told he sacrificed himself to ressurect his long lost love..."

*Weiss' expression changed from one of upsetness, to shock, then to sadness.* "E-excuse me....." *She shut the door. A few seconds later Night heard a crash, a thump and the sobbing.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"Just go........" *Sasha mumbled.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

As he entered the apartment building he was staying at, he removed his hood and bandana and made his way to the elevator, occupied by his elderly neighbor, Ms. Winnie. It seems as if she just came back from some shopping, so as soon as he reached the fourth floor, he carried the bags all the way to her apartment, before saying his goodbyes and going into his own apartment.

It was pretty clean, but mainly because he didn't spend too much time in the place as he was too busy working. He tossed his bandana on the table and flopped down on the couch, leaving himself lost in his thoughts. He thought back to when he trailed the man in the robes all the way to his tangents with Fire. If only there was some way to make things right, but he didn't know. He checked his cellphone to see if he had any messages from work - only condolence calls from workers. At this rate, he would have to stop delaying the inevitable.

Shadow took an elevator down to David "Here kid take this." he said handing him $2,000 dollars. and took the elevator up with him.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Shadow took an elevator down to David "Here kid take this." he said handing him $2,000 dollars. and took the elevator up with him.

(Just one post, and off for a shower.)

David stared at the money in his hand, and threw it back at the man's face.

"I don't want your money!" He yelled, tears starting to form in his eyes. "I just want to go home!"

And stuff.

Shadow rolled his eyes "That is what i was doing but okay..." he said levitating the money secretly into his pocket. He called Ghost's number and left a message "Come pick up your kid" *click*

I should have watched him closer... I never should have let him walk on his own like that... I...

Mark sat at the foot of his bed, his hands on his face. He couldn't believe that could have happened. That he, an Assassin, wasn't even able to protect his own son.

His thoughts were cloudy. He didn't know what to do, or where he should go... All he could think of was:My son is kidnapped... My son is going to die... He's probably already dead...

The phone rang, and the phone's voice-mail picked it up. He was in no mood for talking.

But on the other end... was a strange voice. His voice was low, and hauntingly scary. But the message was what got to him. The voice said...

"Come pick up your kid..."

The call ended with a *click*, and there was silence. Mark sat there for moment.

His eyes suddenly flared to anger, and revenge. He now had a new mission.... Rescue his son.

Moving over to his chest, he unlocked it with a small key he held around his neck. As he opened it, the chest creaked, old with age, but held treasures inside.

On the top was his Rome robes, which he quickly put on first. Pulling back his left and right sleeve, he strapped two hidden blades. Twice the firepower.

On the back of his belt, he equipped ten throwing knives, easily reachable from either side. Bombs in a small pouch simply added to the arsenal of weapons he held, and brought one short blade and a longsword. One crossbow slung across his left shoulder was the final touch.

"I have heard the call..." He said, as he pulled the hood over his head. "And I shall bring death..."

And stuff.

Disguised Shadow had the kid on the driveway., He sat there "Sorry kid, someone wanted to kill me. Holding you for a bit was the only way..." he said waiting for Ghost.

Fire got out and Shadow walked in. Fire looked at the kid "Any second you can go" he said.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Power Ten fell to his knees, contemplating what he had just done. He had just murdered Shadow brutally. In his blind rage, he had failed to see that he was acting much like shadow had. He remembered forcing shadow to break his own arms, and vomited everything he had in his stomach. "what have I done?"

Alten watched as his counterpart emptied his guts out on the floor. "you've never killed before, have you?"

yesa.png

Ghost knew that David was taken sometime between his walking home from Bobby's house, and his apartment. He then began retracing his steps, leaping from rooftop to rooftop, swinging across support poles, and breaking his fall by rolling.

He kept his Eagle Vision on the entire time, searching for any hostiles that had potential to kill. So far, nothing. He didn't get any hostiles until he neared Bobby's house. A man stood on the driveway holding a small child in his hands.

Sorry Bobby... Ghost thought, ashamed to have brought this upon the innocent family.

He began approaching the neighborhood, but still kept out of sight of the house...

David squirmed. "You're crazy!" He shouted. "I don't know any killers! You got the wrong kid..."

Edited by Toothless the Night Fury

And stuff.