open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

Shadow began to walk away. "They are right behind us" Famine thought to him. Shadow spun around and swung the sword behind him, praying to hit the camouflage symboites. It connected into one of them.

Plague and Corrosion stifled laughter as Shadow hit the decoy. Corrosion materialized in front of Sadow and spat some acid in his face and then quickly disappeared. Plague shot sShadow from a safe distance with a poisoned needle like tendril.

"Hopefully that sleeping Virus wears him down abit..."

Shadow was feeling tired. "Crap." he said "Corrosion, we had a deal, you doing this is not exactly what a teammate dose..." he said calmly "And if you keep doing it, we may rip you to SHREDS!" Famine said crazed. "Or just kick you out of out team..." Shadow said, waiting for their next move.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Corrosion silently approached Shadow from behind and bound his arms and legs with acidic tendrils. Plague materialzed in front of him and performed the, "Noob Saibot" X-Ray move on him with spiked, poisoned knuckles (with a stronger version of the sleeping virus)

They both leapt away and hid in the shadows.

Shadow fell to his knees, and turned to ashes. A new shadow stepped out from a corner "Now that my strength is back up I can leave" he said mockingly as he teleported away

(edited)

terigowa walked into the club with a few yakuza goons, one of them had a large boom box

"well, youve made quite a mess here" he said to plague

Edited by Skullbuster

"that's right" terigowa said, yakuzas began cleaning up the mess, "you now I make quite a bit of money from this club, and most of the city in general, would you mind explaining why you tore this place up? Oh and don't try to attack me or any of my men, or I'll have my friend here turn on this boom box and leave you totally harmless"

Plague whipped away the boom box with a tendril and then smashed it against the ground. He then proceeded to eat a yakuza and spat out his remains in front of the others.

"You were saying?" he snickered.

"Shadow is partly responsible.... He's going... A little more out of control with that new symbiote of his..."

Shadow began to walk around the street, he was now fully healed "That decoy technique was quite useful!" Famine said "I should be able to fully bond with you within the hour!" he added. "We could drop in and say hi to Terigowa." Shadow said

Scipio smiled as his suit covered the entire ground, wrapping around most of Terigowa's gaurds. The symbiote broke off from the rest of the traps and returned to him.

"I'd stay still if I were you!"

"#Unless of course you prefer being a pile of blood and bones!"

Scipio ran out of the club and regrouped with Corrosion.

"C'mon kid, let's find Shadow."

Both symbiotes began to track Shadow's scent

Famine snarled "They are tracking us now." Shadow continued to walk. "I had a feeling that Corrosion was going to betray us...." he said.

"I didn't," Corrosion replied. "I'm actually trying to help you..."

"~What father said is true... that thing you have on you isn't bonding with you to help, but to devour...'

_

"Now do you believe me? Even your own partner agrees!"

"Well then... I see we're not going to convince you to rid yourself of it so..."

Corrosion ran up to Shadow uppercutted him into the air where Plague slammed him back into the ground with a toxic hooklike tendril.

Shadow was bleeding a bit from his mouth "Well then, that was a bit rude" he said as a tendril with one of the swords came down onto Plague cutting him. the other one was thrown at Corrosion.

"Really? That's what you do to-" Plague began to feel drained. "Oh... that's... what you do...."

Plague stumbled around as Corrosion dodged the sword and spat a ball of acid at Shadow's symbiote.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!" *Anarchy fell from the sky and slammed her staff down on Pleagues head, and a moderate sized explosion on his head. She then vackflipped around and landed in front of Shadow pointing her staff at Plague and Corrosion* "Stay away from my Big Sister's boyfriend!" *She shouted.*