open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

"Wait a minute..."

"#When we bit him..."

"He tasted like you... If he were dead..."

Corrosion hissed at the yakuzas actions and prepared to take evasive actions.

Edited by Kreinbahthur

"You don't know nothing about us......" shadow replied "Terigowa, you seem like a man of listening, i suggest you have your men evacuate before they are dropped like flies......"

I'll Give You A Chickey Bucket, Boy.

"You are in my place, my turf. I can do whatever i want in here, and i can clean it up myself......" he replied.

Shadow looked at the symbiote "Fire is different from me....i wouldn't know that." he said as he walked over to him and picked him up. He walked to a bed and laid him down on it.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Shadow looked back "Corrosion, fire thought of you as a friend, look at what you have done. If he is actually dead, Im going to kill you, slowly........"

Edited by ShadowCloud

"You are in my place, my turf. I can do whatever i want in here, and i can clean it up myself......" he replied.

Shadow looked at the symbiote "Fire is different from me....i wouldn't know that." he said as he walked over to him and picked him up. He walked to a bed and laid him down on it.

*Anarchy walked up next to him.* "I cant belive hes dead." *She said sadly.*

I play the friendly, fearsome, fiery griffin characters.
LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!
Please stop mistaking me for a girl....

"you tell yourself that, i own and make money off of most of this city, i merealy allowed you to stay here, but if you want to act like this place is your fine, but you will have to pay for the repairs"

terigowa got up and left along with the other yakuza"

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

"Only time can tell..." he said as he sat on a chair and tried to calm himself.

(gtg for a bit)

Shadow looked at them disappear with anger. "Well now I can even help Weiss...."

Shadow looked at Anarchy "Look over him when i'm gone, i got to find Weiss." he said sadly as he teleported away.

He appeared next to Night hawk in the Wonder facility "Well that was not good." he said to him. He had been trying to hide Famine from the last few encounters.

Shadow looked at them disappear with anger. "Well now I can even help Weiss...."

"If you want to go, you should go. Ill watch over Fire." *Anarchy told him.*

(Ninja'd)

Edited by Apollo

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Fire was in a mental state, he was healing, but could die any second. He could awake every so often. He woke up and looked around. He was in extreme pain and his whole body was cold "Not going to worry anyone..." he said to himself as he tried to fall back asleep.

Fire was in a mental state, he was healing, but could die any second. He could awake every so often. He woke up and looked around. He was in extreme pain and his whole body was cold "Not going to worry anyone..." he said to himself as he tried to fall back asleep.

*Anarchy stayed close by his side the entire time.* "Come on Fire, I know you can survive. You are strong. you are strong and brave, like a galliant hero. A knight in shining armor. I know you can pull throgh this, so please, please dont die."

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Fire grew a small smile "Those are words for a hero........that's one thing me and shadow are not." he thought.

Fire grew a small smile "Those are words for a hero........that's one thing me and shadow are not." he thought.

"Come on Fire, you need to survive. Ive heard what the others say, that you and Shadow are evil, but I dont agree with that. You are both kind people. You two are a lot like me, arent you? At heart you are both good, but your actions say otherwise. Am I right? But even if you arent a hero to others, you are a hero to me. You are my hero Fire. You are my hero because.......... Because I love you Fire." *Anarchy said these words to him, praying that they would give him the strength to survive.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Fire could hear Anarchy's words in his subconscious. "Well then im going to have to try harder to survive...." he thought.

----

Shadow continued to sneak around looking for Weiss.

Fire could hear Anarchy's words in his subconscious. "Well then im going to have to try harder to survive...." he thought.

----

Shadow continued to sneak around looking for Weiss.

*Shadow suddenly heard Weiss' voice faintly coming from one of the cells.* "s-s-shad-ow.....?"

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"H-h-hel-p m-e..........* *They looked inside one of the cells and saw Weiss slumped down on the floor leaning against the wall. She was covered in blood and strange scars. Her clothing was in tatters and there was a strange collar around her neck.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

(edited)

"Weiss! we are here!" gunblade turned to shadow "we have to finds a way to open this door, breaking through will blow our cover"

Edited by Skullbuster

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

Shadow stared at Weiss, his face twitching. he ripped off the door completely

(Epic ninja fail...)

Edited by ShadowCloud