Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

(Is the whole world tailing me or something? XD)

Mark turned to the figure behind him, still chopping up vegetables. He played dumb, as he wasn't in his Roman robes.

"Who are you? Please leave or I'll call the police."

He heard a loud *THUMP* upstairs, and he realized something wasn't right.

David began entering the neighborhood where he and his dad lived. He began looking for the apartment as some strange looking fellows began following him.

Immediately, he called his dad's cellphone, and began walking to a nearby store.

Edited by Toothless the Night Fury

"I was a bit more nice back then. Through out the mission we made new friends, ect ect." he said "Remember how i said i was dependant on someone?" he asked.

"I was a bit more nice back then. Through out the mission we made new friends, ect ect." he said "Remember how i said i was dependant on someone?" he asked.

"Yeah."

(Ninja'd)

Edited by Gilda the Griffin

A man walked out of a car and saw david. He put on a mask and walked over to him. He squirted some sleeping power on his face and picked him up and drove off. He left Davids backpack and a note that read "You should of watched what you said."

"Sure" shadow said walking to the bench. he sat down "Well, there was something killing me on the inside. But there was a girl there that her presence alone seemed to render it powerless against me."

Edited by ShadowCloud

"Shit... shit..." Thorn paced, removing his hood and standing back to the rooftop door. "The hell do I do now? I either wait, and lose investigating time, or go someplace else and lose a potential culprit?" He shook his head, letting his dreads loose a bit.

"At the end of the trip she found out what was happening and chose me over another person because of it." he said sadly "She should of let me walk away and died" he said looking at the ground.

"At the end of the trip she found out what was happening and chose me over another person because of it." he said sadly "She should of let me walk away and died" he said looking at the ground.

"Shadow......"

(NINJA'D AGAIN!!!!)

"Every thing went well for years......but one day it came back with a vengeance. Causing me to go insane, killing anyone in sight." he said "But she stopped it.......with her life.......i woke out of the insanity.....covered in her blood and watched her die in my arms." his tone turned to sorrow in the last few words

"I couldn't stand myself because of it. I tried to run away out of my world and ended up here."

Edited by ShadowCloud

Mark still held the knife in his hand, despite the warning from his... "guest"...

He slowly turned around, and held his hands up. "Alright... what do you want?"

He looked toward the bedroom, where his weapons were located. He remembered his hidden blade was still on the foot of the bed...

"Every thing went well for years......but one day it came back with a vengeance. Causing me to go insane, killing anyone in sight." he said "But she stopped it.......with her life.......i woke out of the insanity.....covered in her blood and watched her die in my arms." his tone turned to sorrow in the last few words

"I couldn't stand myself because of it. I tried to run away out of my world and ended up here."

*Weiss began to cry.* "Shadow........." *She hugged him.* "Shadow............."

The guards delivered the kid to Fire and tied him up to a chair. "He should wake up any second" Fire said looking at David

-

Shadow had an sorrowful face thinking about what happened that day.

Edited by ShadowCloud

The guards delivered the kid to Fire and tied him up to a chair. "He should wake up any second" Fire said looking at David

-

Shadow had an sorrowful face thinking about what happened that day.

"Shadow... thank you for telling me. So I can know you better, and better understand your pain......."

Shadow nodded. "I just wish there was a way to undo it....." he said

-

Fire looked at the kid "Why did shadow take this kid though?" he said "He better get back here and explain this 2hiit...."

Mark still held the knife in his hand, despite the warning from his... "guest"... He slowly turned around, and held his hands up. "Alright... what do you want?" He looked toward the bedroom, where his weapons were located. He remembered his hidden blade was still on the foot of the bed...

"I want to help you. Your kid doesn't deserve to get dragged into all this. I believe shadow is using him to get to you." Alten sighed, weiss's god side was afecting his decisions. He dropped his hands and allowed the electricity to disperse.

Shadow got up "Were going to need to head back to the base before anything happens" he said as he began to walk toward the club/base.

Shadow nodded. "I just wish there was a way to undo it....." he said

-

Fire looked at the kid "Why did shadow take this kid though?" he said "He better get back here and explain this 2hiit...."

"Shadow, we all wish that we could go back and change things, we all want to undo things we have done wrong, but we can't change the way the dice have rolled. We have to live with the hand we are dealt, and become stronger because of it. We have to work through the good times and the bad, to accomplish something, that is good for humanity. And good for ourselves. Though being selfish or destructive because of our pasts may be easier, it is not a path that is worth walking, for in the end, things only get harder. The path you are on may seem like the only possible one, but that choice is up to you. You make the decisions in your life and you cant let your past cloud your judgement, no matter what horrible things have happened."

(Ninja'd again. This was still said.)

Shadow gave a nod and a fake smile and began to continue to walk to the base.

-

Fire looked at David "you are in a sweet high tech base"

Shadow gave a nod and a fake smile and began to continue to walk to the base.

-

Fire looked at David "you are in a sweet high tech base"

*Weiss kissed Shadow on the cheek.* "I have to go. Come see me at the diner tomorrow, Ill cook you up something special."

With that, Alten flew out the window, and took to the skies. He caught sight of Shadow not too long afterwards and flew down to intercept him. "Where is he? I know you're up to something shadow!"

Even after pacing around, Thorn was quick to take sight of someone flying, the same person at the warehouse with the swords. He snapped to earth as he jumped off the roof and followed Alten on ground. Upon landing, a sharp shock coursed through his legs causing Thorn to wince, as he continued to a nearby park. There he would find the flying person of interest and another person - the guy being interrogated by the man in robes.

Edited by NeverNeverland

he waved goodbye to Weiss. Alten flew in front of him "Up tooooooo what?" he asked.

"You know what I'm talking about! Why are you bringing innocent kids into this?" Alten was actually angry, Weiss's moral alignment at work again

"First of all, i may of not of done anything yet, second you cant do anything to me." he said with a smug look and teleported to the side of a building and leaned up against it looking at Alten. "You really need to stop making accusations at me."

Edited by ShadowCloud