open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

Seething with anger, Thorn wanted to wriggle away to challenge Shadow again but saw him disappear. He sighed, letting the black ink disappear, revealing his clothing. "Just... just hurry up..."

Shadow had a wicked smile on as he fell to dust. Shadow walked out to where ten was in the base "Hey Ten......" he said sadly as he sat down in a chair close to him. - Fire brung the kid to the very lower and concealed level of the base.

"GAH!" Ten spun around, startled by the new voice. He scowled at Shadow, "What do you want?" Ten was waiting for the right moment to try his new powers.

Seething with anger, Thorn wanted to wriggle away to challenge Shadow again but saw him disappear. He sighed, letting the black ink disappear, revealing his clothing. "Just... just hurry up..."

"It'll be a few minutes, hang on" Alten picked up speed, streaking towards the base

"Well......you are in my base, and i think i have the right to talk to an old.......friend......." he said walking to the fridge and got a bag of red liquid and poured it into a cup.

Edited by ShadowCloud

"Well......you are in my base, and i think i have the right to talk to an old.......friend......." he said walking to the fridge and got a bag of red liquid and poured it into a cup.

"I'm NOT your friend, shadow. And I'm pretty sure there's a reason for you being here. Spit it out" Ten snarled angrily at Shadow

"I'm here because this is where me and Fire live, Ten, Is that alright with you?" he said taking a sip out of the cup.

Edited by ShadowCloud

"I'm here because this is where me and Fire live, Ten, Is that alright with you?" he said taking a sip out of the cup.

"No..." Ten whispered. He moved with startling speed, throwing his hands up and forcing Shadow to drop to the floor. "YOU SHOULDN'T BE LIVING ANYWHERE! YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED ALONG WITH RAIN!" Ten shouted in his face. Ten manipulated Shadow's arms, using one to bend the othe backwards until there was a sickening snap.

(Let Ten have his moment plz)

Shadow cringed "Well, i'm going to let you kill me" he said "Just let me go for a second." he asked.

"Why should I do that?" Ten snarled, rage still clouding his judgement

1337 BLEW UP A NEIGHBOURING TOWN. (YOU ARE NOT REVIVING RAIN. CUZ SHE WILL MURDER YOU.)

Wait, why does Ten hate Shadow so much? *confusion*

One sec. Reading that epic long post Shadow made again.

Edited by PinkieDaShy

"Because i'm going to fix this" he said walking to a display case and picking a sword out of it. He handed it to Ten "Do it, straight in the chest" he said "Please.....just.....do it...."

(Because i killed a bunch of ponies including Rain, Six killed himself afterward....)

Edited by ShadowCloud

"Because i'm going to fix this" he said walking to a display case and picking a sword out of it. He handed it to Ten "Do it, straight in the chest" he said "Please.....just.....do it...."

(Because i killed a bunch of ponies including Rain, Six killed himself afterward....)

"If you're lying to me, I will find Fire, and he will die slowly and painfully" Ten took the sword and slammed it home, going hilt deep into Shadow's chest.

Alten and Thorn arrived as Ten stabbed Shadow. "I guess Ten's already got things under control..."

Shadow had a slight smile. He shot the same orb that brought ten here, it bounced off the wall and into shadow. He was flung at a wall and smashed into it and fell the the floor.

Where the orb hit was a revived humanized revived Rain.

Shadow looked at her "See, i fixed it." he was bleeding out of his mouth and could not move. "Six should be revived back in Equestria. you both should change back when you leave this world..." he said coughing blood.

Edited by ShadowCloud

(Shadow is having a moment damnit!)

"I-im sorry, i screwed everything u-up back then...." he said. His vision was getting blurry.

RAIN CONTINUALLY STABBED SHADOW IN THE FACE WITH A LARGE SWITCHBLADE AND THEN SHOVED A BOMB DOWN IN HIS THROAT AND WATCHED AS HE EXPLODED INTO BILLIONS OF PIECES BEFORE SHE TURNED TO POWER TEN AND SKINNED HIM ALIVE WITH A GODDAMN LASER.

Power Ten teabagged shadow profusely looked sadly at Shadow, "you've redeemed yourself... I forgive you"

YOU CAN'T DO THAT. SHE SKINNED YOU ALIVE WITH A LASER.

Rain gleefully began to gather up the pieces of Shadow and ran them through a paper shredder. Then, having a nice fine pulp, she put that into a paper press, and made Shadow into a nice large piece of parchment which she fed to a shark that had lasers attached to its head.

"...so, you feel happy about yourself?" Thorn asked the group.

"Me?" Power Ten asked confused. "I don't know..."

(He might be sad because he got skinned alive with a giant lazor beem)

• Brohoof 1

"...and about the destruction caused by him." Thorn asked. "...did any of you take part of it?"

"No, I... I tried to stop him but... I was too weak" Ten looked sadly at the ground