Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

"That's not the question, its if she would prefer me....i think i already got the answer for that though..... I disguised myself so that she can think i'm dead." he said.

"Why would she prefer to think you are dead?"

"Well the last thing i heard before i died was 'I'm leaving, i cant stand to be in the same room as him" he said repeating what she said. "Lets just say she liked me back then, but back then I was not as evil...." he said

"Well the last thing i heard before i died was 'I'm leaving, i cant stand to be in the same room as him" he said repeating what she said. "Lets just say she liked me back then, but back then I was not as evil...." he said

"You arent evil Shadow."

"Well now that I died its gone, so that is actually true i guess" he said with a laugh.

"It is true. A large darkness that was inside of you is gone now. Your goodness greatly overshadows your darkness now." *Weiss hugged him.* "Shadow, you arent evil anymore."

"I suppose." he said with a slight grin. "But seriously, I cannot believe she said that....."

"Im going to get her back for that sometime." he said

"I suppose." he said with a slight grin. "But seriously, I cannot believe she said that....."

"Im going to get her back for that sometime." he said

"Shadow........."

"No, i'm totally going to get her back, not violently though....if that's what were thinking." he said with a laugh.

"Okay." *Weiss stood up.* "I need some sleep. Could you..... Would you mind staying here with me tonight?"

"i guess" he said "But i kind of....don't.....sleep though"

(I see where this is going.....not going to.)

Edited by ShadowCloud

"i guess" he said "But i kind of....don't.....sleep though"

(I see where this is going.....)

"Thats fine." *She said.* "Come on, lets get some rest."

"Not really, because i'm going to wreck your robot face next time i find you...." he thought to him

Edited by ShadowCloud

Rain was inside a cheap motel room, leaning against the wall on the ground. A half empty bottle of liqueur was next to her and she felt herself starting to get really woozy.

She kept thinking about the times that she had had with Shadow looking for Discord, how in the end she had gone with him. She banged her face against the wall and tried to stop the memories.

Goddamit...I was such an asshole...why did I say that?

She sighed and stood, staggering over the the bathroom.

She looked so different in this "human" form, and she thought she was taking everything pretty well considering. Her hair was a mess and her pasty skin and bloodshot eyes wasn't helping much.

She rinsed her mouth and face and collapsed on the bed, burying her face in her pillow.

He's dead...he's dead.

Edited by PinkieDaShy

Shadow secretly got out, he walked around the street.

-

Fire was in charge of getting the club back together, a mass number of guards and him were cleaning everything up.

Rain couldn't sleep. She stood up and left the room, ignoring the raised eyebrow of the woman at the desk. Rain just flipped her the bird.

It was after ten minutes of walking she realized that it wasn't the best idea. She was sleep deprived and drunk, a walking rape victim. She sat down again, taking a quick breather.

I should really go back...

Shadow noticed Rain at the hotel "She looks like shit..." he thought. "I guess i should go talk to her..." he said disguising his voice and appearance. He began to walk in her direction.

Rain glanced up and saw a man walking towards her.

Oh 5hit...okay, what did you learn from that fighting instructor?

She looked at the man and glared. "I know kung-fu!" she slurred.

(Don't piss Rain off when she's drunk. She'll kick yo' flank to the moon, bro.)

Edited by PinkieDaShy

Shadow face palmed "Now i know that i really cant die ever or everything goes to shit...." he muttered to himself. "Fire sent me." he tired to make something fake up.

"I think it explains itself......you are in a shitty motel and are dunk as hell.......I think coming with me would be better than staying.....here..." he said pointing to the hotel

Rain's face paled. "Who are you?" she insisted again, and she stood up. She was a good deal shorter (she had always been a small pony) than the man and she knew she had no chance, but it was better than nothing.

She tried to look intimidating but it was hard when you were on tiptoes trying to appear taller.