Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

He hugged her back

"you must tell me what's happened since shadow killed me"

*This surprised her.* "I-it was Shadow that killed you!?"

Toothless did a loop, Rider holding on him tightly. As the dragon came around, he fired two fireballs, erupting two sandbag dummies in a blue flame. Flying over the targets, Rider then unhooked his vest and rolled out of the saddle, pulling out his short blade out of his leather holster.

He vaulted himself over a wall, and sliced open a dummy, straw falling from the cut. Sliding through a hole in a building, he re holstered his blade, securing it safely in his belt. A man wearing padded protection swung his fist at Rider, which he quickly blocked and followed up with a swift, yet controlled, elbow to the head. The man feigned a knockout, falling to the ground. As Rider kicked open the metal door, he began approaching an edge of a cliff.

Come on Toothless... don't fail me now... Putting two fingers in his mouth, he whistled loudly, and approached the cliff. As he began running out of room to run, he jumped off the cliff...

Swift as a shadow, Toothless swooped up and caught Rider. Hiccup then let out a breath... Oh my god... I just did that... He whooped, crying out a loud "Who-hoo!" and threw his arms in the air. Toothless was quite proud as well, and shot off a blue fireball, exploding in the sky.

As the duo came to a landing, an old man robes nodded. "Your training is complete. Congratulations."

Hiccup cried out, "Thank you... Thank you so much!"

"I suppose you will be returning to the city?"

"Yes..." Hiccup replied. "I will."

"yes, he threatened to destroy half the city, so I attacked him, but he hit me with some super powered punch that drained me, he then grabbed my head and slammed it against the wall, then I think he snapped my neck before tossing me out of the building...why does this shock you?"

"Door was open and I'm wasted. That spells "invitation" to me," grinned Rain.

(I need to give her a human name...ah well XD)

Edited by PinkieDaShy

"yes, he threatened to destroy half the city, so I attacked him, but he hit me with some super powered punch that drained me, he then grabbed my head and slammed it against the wall, then I think he snapped my neck before tossing me out of the building...why does this shock you?"

"Because....... Shadow is my boyfriend......." *She said.*

Shadow walked around the town. "Well i could just leave...." he thought. "Weiss is being told what i did, and well Rain seems to be less interested. Meh, i don't blame her." he began to walk towards the exit of the city. "Nothing is really keeping me here anymore."

Edited by ShadowCloud

"oh, i see, dose that mean he's changed now?"

"He has! The evil in him is gone. I saw it myself! He is better now, and......... and I wouldnt be able to survive without him. I love him......... nothing could ever change that."

Alten couldn't help but grin, "fair enough". He heard Ten's breathing slow down, so he turned on him and lashed his leg out at Ten in a sweeping kick.

Ten had been distracted by the conversation and was swept off his feet. He put his hands out in front of him and landed in pushup position. Alten put his foot on Ten's back and briefly said, "100". Ten began to rapidly crank out pushups, sweat was now pouring down his face.

"Owie," said Rain with a raised eyebrow. "Being the lazy being that I am that looks like pure torture."

But there was almost something wistful about Rain's face as she looked at her back. "I lied. Wish I had my wings..."

Shadow exited the city and began to walk. He began humming his favorite song, trying to cheer him up, but it was not really working.

"it's ok, by the way, you look different than the last time i saw you, did you dye your hair?"

"Oh, that. No. You know that identity split thing I told you about? Dividing ones mind and body into two, one good and one evil. I used it on myself, and now my evil side, Bloodeye, is out there somewhere, who knows where, doibg who knows what."

Alten looked up, "wings?" he asked with a confused look on his face. Ten began to slow down. "Faster, or I add another hundred!" Alten pressed more weight onto Ten.

Ten shouted the last few numbers as he finished his pushups, flopping over on the ground. Alten smirked.

Shadow put a small note on a sign "Bai guise! :Smileface:" it said on it trying to fake a happy message. He sighed and walked along the grass.

"why did you use it on yourself?"

"A few days ago, I had thought that Shadow had been killed, I got angry and my dark side emerged. A lot of sh!t went down and eventually, my dark side, who had been in control used it because she was fed up with trying to be pulled back into goodness."

Shadow put a small note on a sign "Bai guise! :Smileface:" it said on it trying to fake a happy message. He sighed and walked along the grass.

*Bloodeye rose from the ground.* "So, Shadow, have you re-considered my offer?" *She was covered in blood, but obviously, none of it was her own.*

"I was a Pegasus..." sighed Rain sadly. The she grinned at Alten. "I really hope you heard about that whole Shadow's-really-a-pony thing. I swear I'm not hallucinating."

"Look, i dont even remember what your offer is, or care, answer is no...." he continued to walk along the path ignoring Bloodeye

"So you do not want to destroy everything. Thats disappointing." *Bloodeye held a blade to Shdow's neck.* "Then I guess Ill just kill you."

Shadow's voice echoed through Altens house "I can vouch in for her. we are Pegasus" he said with a laugh.

-

Shadow began to laugh "How stupid are you?" he asked bloodeye.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Shadow's voice echoed through Altens house "I can vouch in for her. we are Pegasus" he said with a laugh.

-

Shadow began to laugh "How stupid are you?" he asked bloodeye.

"Im not." *She said as she ran the blade across Shadow's neck, cutting his jugular vein.*