Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

"I'm, uh, that guy who absorbed your powers. You probably wouldn't know me anyways." Alten rubbed the back of his head, feeling uncomfortable.

Ten was running around the city, trying to find his bag of clothes. Alten had hidden it somewhere and told Ten he had 4 hours to find it or he would start burning his pants.

"You did what?"

"You did what?"

"I copied your powers. Here, I'll show you." Alten materialized a dark axe into his hand, then let it disappear.

Ten froze in place as he was approached by the three Yakuza. "who are you, and what do you want?"

Edited by Power Ten

"I copied your powers. Here, I'll show you." Alten materialized a dark axe into his hand, then let it disappear.

Ten froze in place as he was approached by the three Yakuza. "who are you, and what do you want?"

"H-how did you copy my powers?" *She asked.*

"we want to know why you are running...little...man"

the other 2 began laughing, one of them reached for a sai

"oh, you know, just getting the 'ole heart pumping" ten took note of the aggresors reaching for his weapon. The first thing Alten taught him was that he needed to size up the enemy before leaping into a fight. These guys looked tough, Ten needed a strategy.

"H-how did you copy my powers?" *She asked.*

"Wasn't hard... The doctor left a lot of your blood in his van. I guess you could say my power is to copy the powers of others through their DNA."

"Wasn't hard... The doctor left a lot of your blood in his van. I guess you could say my power is to copy the powers of others through their DNA."

"That seems a bit...... intrusive." *She pointes out.*

another yakuza pulled out a numchuck and loosely spun it around

"you wanna know how we get the 'ole heart pumping?"

"jazzercise? Ballroom dancing?" ten asked, feigning stupidity. Lesson two, get the enemy mad. They'll make mistakes.

"That seems a bit...... intrusive." *She pointes out.*

"I saw an opportunity, and I took it" Alten defended. "but I suppose it sounds rather creepy, yes."

"HA HA HA! no, by tearing up little men like you!" with that he pulled out 2 hand sycthes

all 3 slowly walked towords ten

"just a bit closer, you bastards" Ten muttered under his breath. He feigned a look of terror, but stood stone still.

"I saw an opportunity, and I took it" Alten defended. "but I suppose it sounds rather creepy, yes."

"just a bit closer, you bastards" Ten muttered under his breath. He feigned a look of terror, but stood stone still.

*Weiss stood up and wiped away her tears.* "You should probably leave." *She said. This got a wierd look from alten.* "This room is employees only."

"oh look! little man scared! HA HA HA!"

the one with the sai charged him

Just before the man reached his target, Ten took control of his body and forced him to barely miss stabbing him. Now that he was close, Ten kicked the attacker as hard as he could in the balls and drove his palm upward into the man's nose.

*Weiss stood up and wiped away her tears.* "You should probably leave." *She said. This got a wierd look from alten.* "This room is employees only."

"oh, sorry. I didn't mean to come across a creep. I only wanted to help." Alten turned and opened the door. Edited by Power Ten

Just before the man reached his target, Ten took control of his body and forced him to barely miss stabbing him. Now that he was close, Ten kicked the attacker as hard as he could in the balls and drove his palm upward into the man's nose.

"oh, sorry. I didn't mean to come across a creep. I only wanted to help." Alten turned and opened the door.

"Thats fine. Thank you... Whats your name?"

"Alten" he walked out of the room and placed the money for his meal on the table.

"Alten...." *She said. She smiled and went back to work.*

The other 2 yakuza laughed

"little man whipped you Sammy!"

The yakuza was mad and charged again

This time, Ten forced the Yakuza's left leg to stop moving, causing him to fall over. Ten took a running start and delivered another kick to the downed Yakuza's head, hoping that this one would put him out of the fight.

The 2 yakuzas contined laughing "little man can fight"

The one with the numchucks stepped forward and attacked, managing to strike ten on the head

"GAH" Ten stumbled forward when the weapon struck the back of his head. He wheeled around and put up another fighting stance. Lesson three, you're going to get hit, stay calm and recover quickly. Rage leads to mistakes.

Not needing his powers this time, Ten caught the Yakuza's wrist on the downswing, spun around and used momentum to flip him over his shoulder onto the ground.

Alten flew up and checked the roof where he hid the bag. Something was wrong, he knew Ten should have found it by now. He took off from the roof and began frantically searching for Ten.

Edited by Power Ten