Help!

Pinkamena55555

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Netflix

I'm 13 years old and I just became a brony half a year ago in august. I live in Boston and my favorite pony is pinkie pie. My parents and teachers say I have ADHD, but I don't think I do. I hve one problem though. I still haven't told my family and friends that I'm a brony because I know they will make fun of me. If I tell one person, he or she will tell another and in less than a week I'll become the laughingstock of the school. How am I supposed to tell them? Please help!

• Brohoof 2

Hello! Welcome to the forums! I get you. Liking a kids show and stuff. Maybe you should tell your parents. Yeah they might laugh but theyd understand your likes and dislikes soon. Trust me ive been through that. i told my friends and they laughed. but hey, haters gonna hate right? They soon understood me. dont worry, there'll be brighter days. :)

brother. I am 25 years old and a combat veteran in the army, people made fun of me the first time I told them that I was in to my little pony! but at the end of the day they like me for me and realize that how I feel about my little pony doesn't have anything to do with that. I'm not telling you to anounce to your friends and family that you love the ponies but if you stand your ground with them and tell them simply that you enjoy the show, simply because it's a good show surely they wont have anything to say. if they do tell me who they are ;) . feel free to PM me if you want to talk

people not accepting you would make me sad

Well, This is indeed hard to do myself in my school I made it uncool if you didn't like pony's I started by, Showing my friends this post about Bronys. Hay look at this They are called Bronys. Yes we made mindless fun of them and stuff but you see the ( Deeper Meaning is within ) so after 2 weeks or so I got onto my teachers computer and sent 3 episodes to my English class. every student. The next day the whole class Joked but then it went (Deeper) we started joking we were Bronys and pegasisters until it became real! This took me about 6 months to do and if I got caught, well I didn't so Jokes on them they didn't know how to find me!

Edited by Devon Guawi
  • Brohoof 1

I'm a 33-year-old male carpenter, and I'm a brony.

I'd tell your good friends privately. Tell them you know it sounds silly, but the show is actually pretty good, and ask if they'd be willing to watch an episode or two with you before judging. Don't pressure them to embrace it as well; some of my friends are bronies and some aren't. People have different interests.

If people don't get it, shrug and move on. There's no reason to fight over it. There will always be people who hate, fear, and mock that which is different, and those people aren't worth the breath it takes to argue with. As Sky Cutter notes, if they mock you over this they weren't very good friends to begin with.

Oh, and welcome to the forums!

• Brohoof 2

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Netflix

I'm 13 years old and I just became a brony half a year ago in august. I live in Boston and my favorite pony is pinkie pie. My parents and teachers say I have ADHD, but I don't think I do. I hve one problem though. I still haven't told my family and friends that I'm a brony because I know they will make fun of me. If I tell one person, he or she will tell another and in less than a week I'll become the laughingstock of the school. How am I supposed to tell them? Please help!

Well you don't have to tell them I suppose. Why should they all have to know? Not all my friends know it so :P

Anyway welcome the forums ^^ hope you'll have lot's of fun man!!