Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Meteorite

TheCrypter

(edited)

Here is the link to the OOC of this RP: http://mlpforums.com/topic/8514-the-meteorite/

________________________________________________________________________________________

It was another boring day as I went walking from school to my home. The day was filled with clouds and looked as if it was going to rain. "Aw man," I said. I kept walking while wondering if something exciting were to happen for just ONE day, would I take advantage of it? I put my hoof in front of me, few raindrops started to pour, I groaned. I decided it would be faster if I were to fly, so I spread my wings, flapped them, and flew home.

Suddenly, there was a loud booming sound a few miles away. I looked and saw a whole in the clouds. "What was that?" I said confuse. I flew straight home.

I saw my mother waiting outside my house, she screamed "CRYPTER, Come inside!" Without hesitating I flew towards my mother.

Edited by TheCrypter

Thunder was sprawled on her back looking at the ceiling, alone. All her buddies had left and she was bored as she tossed a ball against the wall, catching it, then tossing it again.

There was a loud booming noise and she was on her hooves instantly, trotting to the window. A large hole was in the clouds and there was a huge balloon of dust spreading across the sky.

The hay?

Coal is walking through the streets of a new town, he usually goes from place to place. Staying for awhile before moving on. As he does so however he hears a noise in the sky and sees a large rocks hurtleing through the sky and crashing off in the distance.

He looks off in the direction it flew off in and raises an eyebrow at it before shrugging and continueing to walk, might as well try and find out what is going on at the moment, the town square is usually a good place to do that.

Summer ran playfully among the grassy meadow, enjoying every last drop of sunshine that the world had to offer at the moment. She chased her tail for a few minutes, then stopped, embarrassed. If anypony else saw me playing around like I was still a filly, I'd lose my image for sure. She didn't care though. The grass was a vibrant green, and the sun was warm beneath her hooves, that's all that she really needed. Settling down amongst the flower beds for a quick nap, her drifting off was interrupted by a thunderous roar from overhead. She glanced up, curious, and thought she saw a rock falling from the sky.

The Wonderbolts must be performing a new act, she reasoned. Maybe I'll go see it sometime! She settled down nicely against the flowers again, and drifted off to sleep.

My mother turns on the Television, the news network is on. "Just today at 4:00 there has been a meteorite crash.." the reporter said. "A METEORITE!", I screamed, I was surprised because nothing like that has every crashed in equestria. "Wow, you don't see that everyday",mother said.

The next day at school, I was staring outside the window, "I wonder where the meteorite came from?" i asked. A piece of paper with the title "Meteor Hunt" flew straight to to window. I gasped,"What the...?" it then flew away, "May I got to the restroom" I asked. Cherilee said "Yes, yes you may"

Coal arrives in the town square and sees the large lack of interest in the fact a meteor just hurtled through the sky.

"What, do rocks always fly through the sky around here?"

Shaking his head he walks out of the town. He eventually finds a shady tree in a nearby meadow and decides to take a nap, there'll be time for excitement after he's had some rest.

anypony passing by would notice a grey colored Colt lounging under a tree,

Summer woke up after a quick nap. Staggering to her hooves, she looked around blearily. Uhh...what was I doing again? Remembering the strange rock, she decided to investigate it further. After all, there wasn't anything else to do. Along the way back towards town, she saw a gray colt napping under a tree. She hand't seen him before, but seeing as how he was already asleep she thought it best not to disturb him with a hello.

She began trotting back to town, looking around in the sky for any clues as to what had just happened.

I was able to escape school, I turned to the left and saw the flyer. I flew to chase it, it went loops and loops, up and down, I knew I could catch it, I just knew it. So I kept chasing it, I zig zag zoom to chase it, until I bumped into a tree. "Ow" I moaned. 3 seconds later the paper fell on me. I blinked, what luck. I begin to read it, "Meteorite hunt, This is a hunt in which groups of 5 ponies will have the courage to take. If you and 4 ponies would like to participate you must simply collect 10 pounds of meteorite samples. Once you collect them you may bring it in to Celestia herself. "Winners" will be having the gratitude of having lunch with Celestia." I gasped

Coal awakes with a yawn and slowly gets up. Having had his nap after a long trip he decides it's a good time to head into town and see what there is to eat .

He walks back into town and spots an open-air eatery he sits down and orders a salted grass sandwich. As he waits he wonders about what happened with that meteor, eh, it was probobly somepony else's job.

"Oh my gosh!", I screamed,"An adventure! but who'll help me." I looked around and nopony was in sight. "I guess this adventure wouldn't be cut out for me." I looked at the floor and walked back to school.

Thunder had gone into a fitful sleep, but she rose and felt restless. Trotting into the city she caught slight of a flier.

Meteorite hunt, huh? she thought. Don't care much for the lunch thing but it could be fun...