Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New brony.

Kyobona

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was looking around talking with a brony friend and gave me the link.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I'm really not the biggest fan, I came here to become one.

Hi, I'm a new brony I think... I'm really not into the whole pony thing but I came here to become more into it because I like the idea of being a brony. 

Hello! Welcome to the forums! Don't worry, you wont be made fun of here. :) We will all accept you! WELCOME TO THE HERD!

Don't worry, I'm now afraid of being made fun of. I'm glad that I can meet some people who I can learn to have some fun with :D

Ello?...what's all this then?

Hehe.... Welcome to the community I can see the welcome wagon crashed here at top speeds yay!!

The community is warm and the convo's are Hot!

If you came here to find out why ponies are so great may I say visit the sugarcube.

Or maybe read some Fan fics etc down at Octavia's hall.

Or if you just want to chat about the show Episode discussions are always full of opinions.

Yay a new pony! it's been too long since I have welcomed a new face. :) So welcome to the family! *giant hug* sorry, i'm a hugger. XD We are all super happy to have you here and we welcome you with open arms. This place is awesome once you learn to find your way around. It's pretty easy to make friends. I'm around pretty often so feel free to pm me once in awhile and say hi. :) I'm always open for a chat. Hope to see you around, and I can't wait to see how your conversion progresses. Have fun! :)