Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open War on PACE: The Begining

~/XC- BRONY\~

"Wait... does this mean... I'm full of electricity?" Ben asked, feeling bouncier than usual. He flicked like Lydia did, and a small zap of electricity flew out of his hand. "Wow, that's interesting!" He then looked back at Lydia. "So, should we try to take it off now?" Ben asked, looking excited.

Lydia nods, "In a sense, yrs you're filled with electricity. Comparatively it's not much, but you should probably stay away from anything electronic for the time being unless you want to kill it. As for the suit, I'll go change in private, you should go get rid of some of that energy." She walks behind a wall and changes out of the suit, walking back a few minutes later holding the suit and wearing her previous clothes, "I'm going to keep it just in case we can reverse engineer it. I'm not very durable, so having something light and bulletproof is a good idea."

Rain and her team had been drilling up the cavern. It didn't take long till they were right under canterlot. She decided she would be the first one to check things out. She hit the ground above her and she found herself in a basement if one of the buildings in canterlot. "Alright it's clear" she said as the rest of the team got in.

They set up the hydrogen bomb and gave rain the device to set it off. "Alright team, snatch and grab is a go, we need sniper support at the top of this mountain to provide cover if needed, and to give us a birds eye view of all the city." A soldier nodded and pressed a button on his suit and practically disappeared. "We need a rocket Troop up above with the sniper as well" she said and another troop left. "The two of you are going to gaurd this place no matter what? Understand" the troops nodded "good" rain then quickly ran upstairs, once she got to the first floor. She quickly turned into a white pony with a light blue mane, and sky blue eyes. The guns she had disappeared, including the backpack. All she looked like now was a regular pony from equestria.

Lydia nods, "In a sense, yrs you're filled with electricity. Comparatively it's not much, but you should probably stay away from anything electronic for the time being unless you want to kill it. As for the suit, I'll go change in private, you should go get rid of some of that energy." She walks behind a wall and changes out of the suit, walking back a few minutes later holding the suit and wearing her previous clothes, "I'm going to keep it just in case we can reverse engineer it. I'm not very durable, so having something light and bulletproof is a good idea."

Ben sent a few more sparks flying around. "Well, who's gonna carry my bag? WITHOUT dropping it?" He walked about 10 feet away from Lydia, turned away, and fired a few bolts of energy at the air. He shot a few more, starting to maniacally laugh with power. "Nah, I'm just messing with you." Ben said, giggling a bit. "Hey, what would happen if we high-fived?" Ben asked, smiling.

Hank walked off as he looks st the ground "I need to get more weapons.. but.. its all outside.. hardly any here.." he muttered as he hits himself "come on hank. Think." He smiles "well. I guess I can show rocket." He rushed to rocket as he ran into the throne room and bumps into rocket

(Edited cause that's all I can do now. Man I never get any action)

Rocket looks up, "hey watch where your- Oh! its you! hey the princesses were looking for you... did you find them at all? i lost them a while ago"

JT walks around the outskirts of the castle. he looked out to the horizon and, minus the smoke from fires cause by PACE, it was beautiful

Ben sent a few more sparks flying around. "Well, who's gonna carry my bag? WITHOUT dropping it?" He walked about 10 feet away from Lydia, turned away, and fired a few bolts of energy at the air. He shot a few more, starting to maniacally laugh with power. "Nah, I'm just messing with you." Ben said, giggling a bit. "Hey, what would happen if we high-fived?" Ben asked, smiling.

Lydia shrugs, "I'll carry your bag, as long as you promise you won't hurt anyone with your new powers. Do you feel ok? Here, just calm down and don't let the power get to you..." She gives him a reassuring hug, "I have no idea what will happen, do you want to try high fiving? "

Hank smiles "I modified this gun so ponies can use it! Want to give it a try? " he smiles as he jumps in joy "well. Where were the princesses when you last saw them?" Hesmiles and hugs him "finally us ponies can fight off pace!" He said happily "go on. Test out the gun"

Rocket smiles and laughs "haha down boy, give me the gun" he says as he takes the mp5 he looks at it. "Um hank, I hate to bother you some more about this but exactly how in the hell does this thing work? It looks weird to me" he says looking at the contraption thoroughly

Lydia shrugs, "I'll carry your bag, as long as you promise you won't hurt anyone with your new powers. Do you feel ok? Here, just calm down and don't let the power get to you..." She gives him a reassuring hug, "I have no idea what will happen, do you want to try high fiving? "

"Of course I won't hurt anyone! Well, unless they're shooting at us." Ben accepted the hug, smiling. "I mean... it could probably cause something to happen. I don't know what will happen either... but..." Ben shurgged. "Your choice, I guess." He shot a few more bolts out of his hands, smiling.

Rain walked out into the open, and examined her area. She was in a pony form. Keeping her safe from eyes. She figured the place was perfect for cover in a gun fight.

Short circuit felt a quick energy source in the air. He opened his wings to get a better view of it.

Shirt circuit landed in front of Lydia and Ben "I'm smelling energy here, and I'm guessing lots of it. Any possible way I could have some?" He asked.

Rocket smiles and laughs "haha down boy, give me the gun" he says as he takes the mp5 he looks at it. "Um hank, I hate to bother you some more about this but exactly how in the hell does this thing work? It looks weird to me" he says looking at the contraption thoroughly

Hank smiles "well. The trigger is modified so that it can fit a pony's hoof. Or.. you can get a device in your shoulder so that you can mentally fire the bullet without pulling the trigger!" He smilsmiles as he jumps in joy even more and papats his back "go pick"

"Of course I won't hurt anyone! Well, unless they're shooting at us." Ben accepted the hug, smiling. "I mean... it could probably cause something to happen. I don't know what will happen either... but..." Ben shurgged. "Your choice, I guess." He shot a few more bolts out of his hands, smiling.

Lydia nods, "Shall we try it for science then? I mean, it can't hurt too much, and if we find out what happens the information could be useful later on..." she raises her hand for a high five, and shoots a few bolts of her own at a nearby faucet.

Short circuit felt a quick energy source in the air. He opened his wings to get a better view of it.

Shirt circuit landed in front of Lydia and Ben "I'm smelling energy here, and I'm guessing lots of it. Any possible way I could have some?" He asked.

Lydia turns, "Energy? What do you mean can you have some?"

Lydia nods, "Shall we try it for science then? I mean, it can't hurt too much, and if we find out what happens the information could be useful later on..." she raises her hand for a high five, and shoots a few bolts of her own at a nearby faucet.

"You know like electricity lightning, volts and watts. Like shoot me with lightning or something. Unless the power I'm feeling is a electronic object thingy you humans use." He said. "I need electricity, I'm feeling kinda low right now on juice" the Pegasus said showing a small spark from his hoof. Edited by Thepumpkinking

Rocket grabs the hoof one and tries it out. "Huh," he says as he tries to shoot the gun, missing completely. He tries some more and sighs "I'm going to go with the shoulder device, I think it will be more accurate than the hoof shooting device" he said, handing hank back the device he tried

Ben flung his hand forward, meeting Lydia's for a high five. He met her hand, and suddenly felt a blast of energy flow through him. "Wow..." Ben said, looking at his arms. "That did something... I guess... Errr... do you know what just happened? Did we share energy or something?"

Ben flung his hand forward, meeting Lydia's for a high five. He met her hand, and suddenly felt a blast of energy flow through him. "Wow..." Ben said, looking at his arms. "That did something... I guess... Errr... do you know what just happened? Did we share energy or something?"

Lydia nods, "I think I transferred some to you... I'm not sure how much since I'm used to having way more than I could conceivably use, but I think I gave you some either way... What about you, do you feel any more powerful than before?"

"You know like electricity lightning, volts and watts. Like shoot me with lightning or something. Unless the power I'm feeling is a electronic object thingy you humans use." He said. "I need electricity, I'm feeling kinda low right now on juice" the Pegasus said showing a small spark from his hoof.

Lydia shrugs, "Sure, how much do you need? I have plenty, so I can give you some if you need it."

Lydia nods, "I think I transferred some to you... I'm not sure how much since I'm used to having way more than I could conceivably use, but I think I gave you some either way... What about you, do you feel any more powerful than before?"

Lydia shrugs, "Sure, how much do you need? I have plenty, so I can give you some if you need it."

"I feel..." Ben paused. "Jumpy." He shot out another bolt of energy into the air, this time it being more powerful than before. "Oh, I guess you did give me some!" Ben said. "This is cool and all, but I'm a bit bummed that I can't use any of my stuff right now." Ben said. "Hey, could someone give me my sandwich? It's in my bag..."

Hank nods as he smiles as he goes to the tardos and gets a device and a gun "ok. You ready? This will sting for a second."he smiles warmly "but it will work and you will do better then with the hoof one." He smiled "ok." He injects him with it "okay. Now give it a try." He smiled

Short circuit shrugged "20,000 volts?" He asked.

Rain found her way right around the canterlot castle. She took a quick view if the area before trotting off.

She quickly found her way to an ally way where two humans and a pony were conversating, one of them was a target. And that was Lydia.

Short circuit shrugged "20,000 volts?" He asked.

Rain found her way right around the canterlot castle. She took a quick view if the area before trotting off.

She quickly found her way to an ally way where two humans and a pony were conversating, one of them was a target. And that was Lydia.

Lydia places her hand on Short Circuit's head and discharges about 20,000 volts into his body, "Is that enough?"

"I feel..." Ben paused. "Jumpy." He shot out another bolt of energy into the air, this time it being more powerful than before. "Oh, I guess you did give me some!" Ben said. "This is cool and all, but I'm a bit bummed that I can't use any of my stuff right now." Ben said. "Hey, could someone give me my sandwich? It's in my bag..."

Lydia gives Ben a somewhat critical look, "You somehow have even less control than I do. Can you do anything other than just shoot bolts of lightning?" She reaches into Ben's bag and pulls out a sandwich, which she hands to him. "I'm sorry, I have to go do something..." She walks out of the alley

Lydia places her hand on Short Circuit's head and discharges about 20,000 volts into his body, "Is that enough?"

Lydia gives Ben a somewhat critical look, "You somehow have even less control than I do. Can you do anything other than just shoot bolts of lightning?" She reaches into Ben's bag and pulls out a sandwich, which she hands to him. "I'm sorry, I have to go do something..." She walks out of the alley

"I mean... I don't know if I can do anything else..." Ben said, looking at his hand. "What should I try to do?" He asked her, as he bit into the sandwich. He thought about this for a minute, and then turned and watched Lydia walking away. "Ummm... alright... I'll just be here... eating..."

A pony bumped right into Lydia as she walked out. "Why I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there" she said sincerely.

Short circuit shook his head as his mane started to slowly regain its form. "YUP" he said in excitement "that should do it" said the energized pony.

A pony bumped right into Lydia as she walked out. "Why I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there" she said sincerely.

Short circuit shook his head as his mane started to slowly regain its form. "YUP" he said in excitement "that should do it" said the energized pony.

Lydia smiles and shakes her head, "It was my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going. Sorry about that."

Rocket looks up, "hey watch where your- Oh! its you! hey the princesses were looking for you... did you find them at all? i lost them a while ago"

JT walks around the outskirts of the castle. he looked out to the horizon and, minus the smoke from fires cause by PACE, it was beautiful

Lydia finds somewhere where she knows she won't be seen and calls General Hawthorne, "Sir, I promised I would explain later, and now I can. I am sincerely sorry that I did what I did, but I had to do it to stay under cover."

Rocket focused in on the target and shot the gun, hitting it dead on "wow! This is awesome!" He says "I can use the little things here to aim now!" He said, motioning to the sights.

Hawthorne answered angerly, "you could have downed the JFK so it would land safely somewhere else instead of DISINTERGRATING it!" When he shouts, a few soldiers on the regan flinch

Rocket focused in on the target and shot the gun, hitting it dead on "wow! This is awesome!" He says "I can use the little things here to aim now!" He said, motioning to the sights.

Hawthorne answered angerly, "you could have downed the JFK so it would land safely somewhere else instead of DISINTERGRATING it!" When he shouts, a few soldiers on the regan flinch

Lydia sighs, "If I had downed the JFK it would have burned up in the atmosphere, I was trying to give everyone aboard a merciful death. Anyway, what do you wish me to do from here sir? They all trust me, so if you want me to I can probably begin subverting them more actively."

The overlord gets up (somehow) and looks at his wrist the suit had sealed the wound up now so it didn't leak blood any more he then drags himself over to an alley he then tries to open up a comm call with hawthorne but can't get threw to him he the uses his wrist-nav to locate lydia and sees that she is only further down the alley he walks over to her and makes sure no one is watching and then sits down next to her ready to move out of sight if anyone comes into the alley

"Lydia You got a cigarette"