Officialy part of the Herd!

AcaMelody

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My tv was stuck on the hub channel until we got a new remote

I have been watching since like two years ago but now I am taking part in forums and cosplay! In the process I made a O.C. and her name is Aca Melody (Can you guess her cutie mark? XD) Anywho, I am so glad to start posting! hopefully I can debate later but I guess I will have to wait. See ya on the forums! X3

• Brohoof 4

It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance!

We wish you a journey of fun, enjoyment, and making a lot of friends on the forums. I hope to see you more on the forums, stick around for a while because we have plenty of cider to go around. We're going to get along pretty quickly, so I'll wrap this up.

If you have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to add me or PM me at any time. See ya! :D

Plus, you're a fan of Rainbow Dash? We will get along quickly!

Edited by Scootalove

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My tv was stuck on the hub channel until we got a new remote

I have been watching since like two years ago but now I am taking part in forums and cosplay! In the process I made a O.C. and her name is Aca Melody (Can you guess her cutie mark? XD) Anywho, I am so glad to start posting! hopefully I can debate later but I guess I will have to wait. See ya on the forums! X3

That is the greatest way to become a brony... RD, eh? Did you see her Death Battle? She's freaking amazing. ^^

Welcome to the forums! You play Minecraft to right? If not, sorry for my assumption. *Your profile* 

That's nice that you like Rainbow Dash ,but as you may see, I like Twilight  :P