Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sim Ponies High School

RainbowDashiscool

(edited)

@,

"Damn that sucks" Stardust replied "You'll love the music class here, He doesn't care how good you are he's always happy to have new students. What kind of instrument do you play? I'm a DJ myself. Been so since I was 11, It's truly what I love to do" The trio arrived at room 3. "Well here we are"

Felicia:"Yup" she said."thats good :) i play gutair and i do vocals"she said."Yay! thank you for getting us too me and Flames class :) we'll I'm not a Dj though"She replied...

(Uh argueing of my big brother and dad going on :/ i just get tired of it even though i do argue but i don't mean too)

Edited by Lightfire

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

"WellI guess I'll talk to you two later, I have to go enroll for a few more classes, I look forward to seeing you two around" Stardust said smiling as he walked off to enroll for the rest of his classes "Ugh, there's literally nothing else I want to enroll in"

Hank looks at the principle "I'm hank.. and I'm 17" he watched him cry and sighs and pats his back "hey. Its okay. I'm sure in the future she will finally fall in love with you. Okay? You just made the situation weird for you both when you told her infront of us." He smiles

Sugar Heart came to school in her favorite first day outfit it was just a cute princess peach dress but a bit shorter and a pink bow with her pink and red backpack packed with everything she went to the first class math and beside her was hank she looked at him and just said "hi im sugar heart " in a quite voice hopeing for a new friend

(Yup it does suck i just sit home play video games that bore me sometimes and go on internet too do something)   Felicia:"Oh we'll i like you're name as Flame just keep you're name as Flame" She said and smiled."Yup it is and that is sad we'll at least were real life friends" She smiled agin.

((To tell the truth I live in Arizona))

"Y-Yeah that is a good thing. we're both real life friends now" He said. "You really like my name" He asked before hearing something about a Dj. "I know somepony that is a good Dj to tell the truth" He said. "Thanl you for bringing us to class by the way" Flame said to the mare who brought them to class number 3

(edited)

@,

"WellI guess I'll talk to you two later, I have to go enroll for a few more classes, I look forward to seeing you two around" Stardust said smiling as he walked off to enroll for the rest of his classes "Ugh, there's literally nothing else I want to enroll in"

"Ok bye" Felicia saids.

Hank looks at the principle "I'm hank.. and I'm 17" he watched him cry and sighs and pats his back "hey. Its okay. I'm sure in the future she will finally fall in love with you. Okay? You just made the situation weird for you both when you told her infront of us." He smiles

Principle Jack:"Hi hank thank you hank we"ll i do have a crush on her but i did not mean too blurt it out my mouth made me blurt it out i hope she loves me though" he saids.

Teacher Kelly:Teacher Kelly was standing by his door and heard him but she finailly told him she loved him she comes in "I love you too jack i just felt embrassed and i did not know you're mind made you blurt it out we'll at least you have a wingstallion :) with you".

Principle Jack:Jack gets suprised and replies too her "You suprised me! and oh thank you :) well you better go back too class or do you wan't somebody too teach you class or we can wait intill later when class stops and we can go out :) and thank you hank you may be my wingstallion and maybe you can be enrolled too be a princple too fill in for me while me and teacher kelly go somewhere."

((To tell the truth I live in Arizona))

"Y-Yeah that is a good thing. we're both real life friends now" He said. "You really like my name" He asked before hearing something about a Dj. "I know somepony that is a good Dj to tell the truth" He said. "Thanl you for bringing us to class by the way" Flame said to the mare who brought them to class number 3

(Oh.)

Felicia:"Yup :)"she saids and smiles."Yup i do :) and thats good :)" she saids."your'e welcome but stardust helped us"

Edited by Lightfire

"I know somepony that is a good DJ to tell the truth"

Stardust turned back his head hearing this. "Who's this good DJ you speak of?" Stardust said, an inquisitive look on his face. "I don't see to many DJ's around here. Most ponies I've ever seen in music have all wanted to play in the Canterlot orchestra or something along those lines."

"Well he's mostly in Manehattan but he comes here every now and then I can see if he could Dj for something if you want" Flame suggested. "I also play music myself to tell the truth but I didn't bring my guitar with me today so I can't really give a demonstration" Flame said

Felicia:Gets a depressing message of someone hating here on deviantart she goes out of the class room and cries "*Sigh* :,(" she cries

(We'll yup i get messages like those on my deviantart but I left devaintart... and I might be coming back on deviantart when I'm 20 years old or 21 years old.)

Flame notices and decides to go after her. "Hey Michiyo whats wrong" Flame decided to ask

A white pony with red marking on his body went to the school. "I wonder if I'll be able to enroll here" The pony said

((Is it okay if I can add another pony if not then ignore the second part of the post))

Felicia:She still cries."I got a hate message by a pony on my deviantart :,( look at all of these messages and other stuff that makes me depressed and cry" she saids and she cries more.

Light Fire: She sees Felicia crying and a stallion and Felicia created her "Are you alright Felicia? and who is this stallion?" she saids and she starts too have a crush on him

Felicia:Gets suprised too see the pony she created and she still cries "We'll I got a hate message on my deviantart :,( and that stallion is my friend Flame" she saids and still cries more.

Light Fire: "Oh hi Flame and Felicia created me may i ask you something Flame in front of my creator? we'll it's embrassing too me but please don't feel werid about it!"

(It's ok too add any ponies you wan't in the rp)

Stardust heard the sound of unrest. He looked over and saw the group of 3 ponies, one off which appeared to be crying. Stardust quickly rushed over the group of ponies to see what the commotion was all about "Hey, is everything okay over here?" he said, a concerned look on his face. 

@

((Flame didnt leave mid conversation also))

(Sorry, my bad. I'm tired)

Edited by Sassy the Sasquatch

((Cool))

"You just need to ignore those ponies they don't know what they are talking about, if you think its a great drawing don't let anything negative hurt you" Flame said before looking at Light Fire. "Oh hello there Light Fire, and sure you can ask me something" Flame said before noticing Stardust

The pony with the red marking went into the school and knocked on the priciples office door.

((I feel like you broke the fourth wall a bit there Lightfire))

Edited by Izaya Orihara

Felicia saids "I got a hate message by a pony on my deviantart :,( thats why I'm crying" she starts crying way more and she runs off too the mares bathroom and gets her broken glass from her picture she drew in her elementary school as a kid starts cutting her wrist a bit and stops and still is crying comes out.

(The broken glass of my drawing i made in elementry school is true and yes i did cut my shelf with it 3 times from deviantart because i could not take it anymore but there healed now and I'm doing alot better sometimes...)

((Since we are sharing dark times, I cut my self for a few years when my girlfriend died in a car accident))

Flame sighed, he was a bit worried about her knowing a bit about depression himself since he went through depression back then. 

"Is it okay for me to come in" The pony asked hoping for an answer form the principle

((Cool))

"You just need to ignore those ponies they don't know what they are talking about, if you think its a great drawing don't let anything negative hurt you" Flame said before looking at Light Fire. "Oh hello there Light Fire, and sure you can ask me something" Flame said before noticing Stardust

The pony with the red marking went into the school and knocked on the priciples office door.

((I feel like you broke the fourth wall a bit there Lightfire))

Felicia did not hear what Flame was saying when she wen't too cry in the mares bathroom...

Light Fire:"Flame I have a cr..." she could not say it fully or Flame might run away from her or something and she might get embrassed."I think Felicia ran too the mare's room now here she is" she saids.She notices some blood dripping from her wrist "Felicia what happened?".

Felicia falls on the floor unconis.

(I don't get it i don't know what foruth wall is! i just heard people talking about it and yup.)

((Since we are sharing dark times, I cut my self for a few years when my girlfriend died in a car accident))

Flame sighed, he was a bit worried about her knowing a bit about depression himself since he went through depression back then. 

"Is it okay for me to come in" The pony asked hoping for an answer form the principle

(Thats sad :( and yeah i like sharing how i feel and how i feel a day ago..)

Princple saids "Sure come in so you're enrolling? i need you're name and age too get enrolled"

Felicia is still unconis and has some blood from her wrist dripping.

Light Fire cries from seeing Felicia unconis and blood dripping from her wrist :,(

"How about you tell me later Light Fire" Flame said as he rushed over to Felicia. "We need to get her to the nurse" He said before looking at Stardust. "Stardust I need your help in picking her up so we can get her to the nurse.

"My name is Shiranui and I am 17 years old" Shiranui said 

"How about you tell me later Light Fire" Flame said as he rushed over to Felicia. "We need to get her to the nurse" He said before looking at Stardust. "Stardust I need your help in picking her up so we can get her to the nurse.

"My name is Shiranui and I am 17 years old" Shiranui said 

Light Fire saids "Ok" 

Felicia Lays still unconis and still the wrist is bleeding...

Light Fire saids "We need too"

(Info i think sassy the sasquatch said he does not know if he can countine the rp he said...in the sign up forum for this rp so i guess stardust is no longer in :/ :()

((Oh...okay))

Flame looked at the bleeding wrist and rushed to the nurses office. He laid her on one of the bed and looked at the nurse. "So sorry about this but I can explain later" Flame said as he got what was need to top the bleeding and cover the wound. "Hopefully she hasn't lost too much blood" Flame said to himself

((Oh...okay))

Flame looked at the bleeding wrist and rushed to the nurses office. He laid her on one of the bed and looked at the nurse. "So sorry about this but I can explain later" Flame said as he got what was need to top the bleeding and cover the wound. "Hopefully she hasn't lost too much blood" Flame said to himself

Nurse saids"It's ok just let her rest she might be ok tommorow do you wan't too stay with her we have a bed open so you can stay over the night with her but if she stops breatheig call my house number my house number is 51112509." she saids.

Light Fire saids "We'll Flame i have too really tell you this and it's embrassing too me too say but still please don't run away! we'll Flame i have a crush on you!" she gets so embrassed that she runs away.

(I'm taking my leave from the roleplay, it's been fun.)

Stardust realised it was about time for the first period of the day, he quickly headed of to his music class and waited out the front. "God dammit. I still haven't picked any other subjects" He thought to himself, entering the classroom, fading off into the crowd. Just another pony, just another day.

(I'm taking my leave from the roleplay, it's been fun.)

Stardust realised it was about time for the first period of the day, he quickly headed of to his music class and waited out the front. "God dammit. I still haven't picked any other subjects" He thought to himself, entering the classroom, fading off into the crowd. Just another pony, just another day.

(Ok bye! its been fun role playing with you too! :) maybe you can come back someday sorry still if you can't cope with are real life problems in the role play a bit of them though but still try too come back maybe and sorry i need 200 minimum so i needed too post more here...)

"I will stay over night to make sure she's okay" Flame said before hearing Lost Flame, he tried to stop her but he fail to do so in time"Huh w-wait Lost Flame" Flame sighed before blushing a bit. "First day at school and a mare has a crush on me..." Flame said to himself.

((I feel like its my fault he left....))

(Ok bye! its been fun role playing with you too! :) maybe you can come back someday sorry still if you can't cope with are real life problems in the role play a bit of them though but still try too come back maybe and sorry i need 200 minimum so i needed too post more here...)

(I'll be around, I'll be happy to RP with you guys again sometime, just not like this. I know what you're going through, chuck us a pm is you ever want to chat :) Dont bother reading this bit its just for the word limit :P if you notice this notice, you'll notice this notice is not worth noticing )

(I'll be around, I'll be happy to RP with you guys again sometime, just not like this. I know what you're going through, chuck us a pm is you ever want to chat :) Dont bother reading this bit its just for the word limit :P if you notice this notice, you'll notice this notice is not worth noticing )

(Ok but we try too remember you and we will be still having you're oc noticed on here :))

"I will stay over night to make sure she's okay" Flame said before hearing Lost Flame, he tried to stop her but he fail to do so in time"Huh w-wait Lost Flame" Flame sighed before blushing a bit. "First day at school and a mare has a crush on me..." Flame said to himself.

((I feel like its my fault he left....))

Light Fire said "Who is lost Flame?" she is couris.

Nurse said "Ok we'll Light Fire you gotta go too" She leaves with Light Fire

Light Fire saids "You can tell me later about who is lost Flame i gtg!" she leaves with the Nurse

(It's not you're fault)