HIYA!

PinkieDash111

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I Found this place by a link in a youtube video! I was like "Eh why not?" and pressed it! Now here I am!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The first episdoe i watched was "A Party Of One" this is actaully how i found "Cupcakes" too!

My favorite color is blue, and my favorite hobbie is to draw and play video games! I'm very fun, kind, and random! I make everyone smile! I have hazel eyes and dark brown hair. I'm a VA on Skype so if you wanna VA sometime that would be great! I love reading creepy stories like "Cupcakes" and "Rocket to Insanity."

I also like the shipping PinkieDash or RainbowPie! I hope you like me here as a new pegasister!

post-25290-0-67231300-1394584268_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the site! :)

Also, it's great to see another hobbiest artist on the site. :squee:  Moar art tends to be a positive thing in my experience, haha.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay !! :muffins:

Now, allow me to pass out free muffins...~

• Brohoof 1

Welcome! Always nice to have another member here. Feel free to PM me if you need some help! 

Happy days!

There's death from the beginning, to the end of time. And I'm the Cosmic Champion, and I hold a mystic sign.