Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

...Wait a second! (EQgirls Timeline Question)

applejock

So ok, I am beyond Hyped for Rainbow Rocks! (face it all, little girls love music get over your adult Brony need for "deep" things and just enjoy a freaking musical!) And while I have watched the Trailer a few times, something suddenly hit me...

Why is Twilight there?

Does this film take place in like a void of time left out from the first film? Like the lead up to the Prom-dance? Is this Twilight that worlds Twilight? And if so, why is she able to clearly access the powers of Friendship? Has the OG Twilight returned? Why? Is this storyline Fluff? (if it is, i am all good with that! Fluff is a key ingrediant to Flufflepuff!!)

And on a final note, will we get more Sunset Shimmer? (PLEASE!! <3 her!)

Authors note: I am beyond lazy and rather have a discussion then "just google it d00d".

(face it all, little girls love music get over your adult Brony need for "deep" things and just enjoy a freaking musical!)

Well actually it's more of an adult Brony need for something that's good, but whateverAnyway, I'm assuming Twilight is just going back through the portal and this is "our" Twilight again.

There is a slight chance that this is their version of Twilight finally moving to Canterlot High from wherever she was before. But that's not very likely.

I also think it's "our" Twilight we'll be seeing in Rainbow Rocks. ^^

Maybe she just forgot her car keys?

But there have been rumors of this being the alternate Twilight instead of the one from Equestria. ^^"

Like I said, I still think it's our Twily. ^^