Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New around here.

StormBolt24

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?: I founded it, when searching randomly stuff at google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: If meaning non-brony, but fan of the show: one of my former friend suggested show to me.

I am unsocial and very closed person. I like doing very much of things... But I am from my behavior usually depressed... It really beats me down very oftenly :( I am also afraid of sociality...

I have good and "wild" long imagination and because of that, I would be more than willing to RP. Either cannon or non cannon. I have very own OC and it has two different stories.

I have Skype and Steam.

I am good at acting some voices such as "enemies" and "villians" voices, but as well some other neutral or "good" and "heroes."

I like a lot of music and I am a gamer. But I also read, have two hobbies: Megazone and Soccer. I like dragons, mallards and ponies as well very much :)

I don't have personal favorite pony from mane 6. I love them all <3

I have ADHD and Asperger Syndrome... And connected those two with my depression... Result is a huge anger . Be warned that being friends with me will be difficult.

I do not consider myself as a brony at all. I am just a half-brony and/or brony supporter. Both names are OK to me.

There would be much more to tell about myself... But I guess there is something at least.

NOTE: English is not my number 1 language. I will make oftenly grammar, spelling, typing etc... Mistakes.

Edited by StormBolt24
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums, StormBolt!

I can relate to being afraid of socializing. I was very much like you when I first joined. But it's easy once you get the hang of it. I hope you find your stay here rewarding. ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Welcome to the forums, StormBolt!

I can relate to being afraid of socializing. I was very much like you when I first joined. But it's easy once you get the hang of it. I hope you find your stay here rewarding. ;)

I suspect strongly that. I have been many times problems with sociality already before. But thanks I guess. Edited by StormBolt24

Welcome welcome ^^

Enjoy your stay on the forums and have fun on the threads.

I'm sure you'll make tons of great friends.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions or if you just wanna talk :)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome welcome ^^

Enjoy your stay on the forums and have fun on the threads.

I'm sure you'll make tons of great friends.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions or if you just wanna talk :)

Anytime is ok... But I have been very much problems with sociality already before.... Do that's why I am closed and unsocial.

Also: I have been friends at the past... But my own aggression has driven them away from me. Now: I have none friends.

Anytime is ok... But I have been very much problems with sociality already before.... Do that's why I am closed and unsocial.

Also: I have been friends at the past... But my own aggression has driven them away from me. Now: I have none friends.

Aha, I'm just trying to be friendly.

No problem.

Aha, I'm just trying to be friendly.

No problem.

I just said that "I do not believe in a future" as much as you do. I don't know who is when friendly and when not, because I cannot read emotions via chats.

• Brohoof 1

I read everything and would like to say welcome. I asure you the people here are the nicest on the web. I can only assure you have a good time.

-Crystal Edge of the Crystal Empire Royal Guard

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums!

I think your personality will blossom after being a Brony for a little while, it sure did for me. ^^ (\

Anyways, see you around the forums!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, Stormbolt.   Gotta say, love the avatar you got there, :D and there's no need to be shy; I think you'll have a wonderful time here talking to other members who were shy themselves, and are now friends with everypony here, :).  Looking forward to seeing you around and hope you enjoy your stay. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...