Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony!

Truffles

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: The Magic of Google! :-) Was looking for everypony's comments and reactions to the new episodes, and found this site a pretty good one!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I had heard all the hubbub about MLP and finally gave in around the start of season 3. The first ep I caught was actually S1 "Winter Wrap Up"; it was pretty good so stuck with it. Over time the characters all grew on me and now their lives and dreams are stuck to me like maple syrup. Mmmm.... maple syrup!

Been a fan of animation and animated critters for quite some time now, so it was inevitable I would glom onto this show! I am a total computer geek although I have been appreciating the simplicity and convenience of using tablets and apps lately instead of my big powerful desktop system. :lol:

I like to draw but never seem to have enough time to dedicate to it. :P

I'm looking forward to joining in on the conversation as season 4 wraps up! :D

And the show needs to give Truffle need more love and attention, MOAR I SAY! ;)

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums!!!

Oh, are you a fan of Twilight Sparkle too?!

Join the club! ^^

Anyways, have fun!

And I'll see you around the forum! ^^ (\

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun meeting so many interesting bronies. Oh, and we've been parasprite free for  almost a whole month, so no worries :muffins: .

Welcome to the forums, friend.  I know that feeling when it comes to drawing, and happens to me also with writing my fan fics, :lol:.  Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your stay, :D

• 2 weeks later...