Rainbow Dash meets Rainbow Dash

RainbowDash7432

post-24525-0-54940200-1396203547_thumb.png

I made this in the 26th of March. You can add your own dialog if you want :)

G4 Rainbow Dash: Who in the name of Celestia are you and why do you sound like Rarity?!

G3 Rainbow Dash: Oh, darling! we must do a dress up party. I have the cutest outfit for you. Then we can do makeovers! it will be sooo fun!!!!

And yes, i hate G1, G1.5, G2, G3 and G3.5. G4 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, tell me what you think!

• Brohoof 3

mlp_fim_signature___20__cooler_in_ten_seconds_flat_by_theponybro-d55y0gr.jpg

attachicon.gifRainbow Dash meets Rainbow Dash.png

I made this in the 26th of March. You can add your own dialog if you want :)

G4 Rainbow Dash: Who in the name of Celestia are you and why do you sound like Rarity?!

G3 Rainbow Dash: Oh, darling! we must do a dress up party. I have the cutest outfit for you. Then we can do makeovers! it will be sooo fun!!!!

And yes, i hate G1, G1.5, G2, G3 and G3.5. G4 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, tell me what you think!

Don't mean to sound picky, but G3 Rainbow Dash didn't have wings, and so is just a normal Earth ponypost-24783-0-82563900-1396204855.png

post-8308-0-66561800-1384115058_zps8a951

Beautiful, Stylish, Fabulous AND evil! What more could you want?
(Thanks Kyoshi for letting everyone use your sigs!)

Don't mean to sound picky, but G3 Rainbow Dash didn't have wings, and so is just a normal Earth ponyattachicon.gifvlcsnap-302234.png

¯\_(?)_/¯

Doesn´t matter.

TBH, even though I hate G3.6 and earlier, I kinda like the colours on the G3 Rainbow Dash made by OP. Good job!

What the fudge is that?

It looks like a show for babies!

That was an MLP generation?

Mother of Celestia!

It is an abomination!

It was 0.1th of a generation.

This piece of shit was not worth to be a even a quarter of a full generation.

What the fudge is that?

It looks like a show for babies!

That was an MLP generation?

Mother of Celestia!

It is an abomination!

It was 0.1th of a generation.

This piece of shit was not worth to be a even a quarter of a full generation.

See, i told you there isn't a G3.6

I think if the original RD was in gen 4, she would look different from gen 4 RD even with gen 4 style, because she's more into fashion, just like Rarity, so she would still have long hair and everything, just maybe a more humanlike face like the others.

That being said, gen 4 RD probably wouldn't even give her any notice unless she knew she was also RD. That said, she would probably ask how in Celestia she has the same name as her when she looks nothing like her. Then, the other RD would say something about dressing up, and not sure what else xD

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.” — Mark Twain

I think if the original RD was in gen 4, she would look different from gen 4 RD even with gen 4 style, because she's more into fashion, just like Rarity, so she would still have long hair and everything, just maybe a more humanlike face like the others.

That being said, gen 4 RD probably wouldn't even give her any notice unless she knew she was also RD. That said, she would probably ask how in Celestia she has the same name as her when she looks nothing like her. Then, the other RD would say something about dressing up, and not sure what else xD

Yeah, but i can't find a photo of G3 Rainbow Dash dressing in style

See, i told you there isn't a G3.6

I think there was a version between Generation 3 and Newborn Cu(n)ties. I don't know it's name, but AFAIK it's like the original Generation 3, but the ponies have enlarged heads and smaller bodies, which was referred to as Gen 3.5 Then NC appeared, which people refer to as G3.6. But again, I'm not sure, so don't qoute me on that. Might want to search it up.

But we're totally getting off-topic here. I think RD would probably react in a really surprised manner, asking herself why there is a lighter-coloured clone of herself that talks in Rarity's accent.

Edited by Someone Else

I think there was a version between Generation 3 and Newborn Cu(n)ties. I don't know it's name, but AFAIK it's like the original Generation 3, but the ponies have enlarged heads and smaller bodies, which was referred to as Gen 3.5 Then NC appeared, which people refer to as G3.6. But again, I'm not sure, so don't qoute me on that. Might want to search it up.

But we're totally getting off-topic here.

hmm... maybe your right about the off-topic thing. and i guess there is a G3.6

Assuming that gen 3 RD looked enough like gen 4 RD for her to realize her, I think first, gen 4 RD would have a good laugh (or maybe say something about her life being ruined, because there's a clone of her going around acting like Rarity).

Then, she would probably do whatever it took to toughen her up and teach her how to fly fast (assuming g3 RD developed wings).

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.” — Mark Twain

• 4 months later...