Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A New Future (1x1 RP)

Courageous Thunder Dash

@@Miss Reaper,

"It's made of magical crystal, but it must be kept hidden. It is used when the evil is great and there is no other way to defeat it." Celestia stated as she sat Ariel down on the table. She used her magic to levitate a cup to her mat. Thunder soon brought all of the plates to the table.  

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

Ariel slowly nodded her head. "I think I understand... You only bring out the Elements of Harmony when you really, really need them," she said. By what Celestia had told her, the filly figured that these Elements had to be incredibly powerful.. and in turn, they were only used against equally powerful foes.

@@Miss Reaper,

"Yes...and they were first used by Rainbow and her friends...when Luna...my sister...the one who you saw in your dreams....had become bad." Celestia stated. "Yes...Nightmare Moon as ponies called her, wanted everlasting night and refused the lower the moon." Thunder started. "So I had to banish my own sister to the moon, and she stayed there for 1000 years." Celestia stated.  

@,

Ariel folded her ears when she heard about Luna turning bad. She had seen the lunar princess - she seemed almost as wise and benevolent as Celestia herself when Ariel saw her in the dream realm - so it both baffled and frightened her a little to think that the princess of the night could have become corrupted so. The filly was an only foal with no brothers or sisters to speak of, but she could only imagine how hard it had to have been for Celestia to have to banish her sister to the moon. And for a thousand years, no less! Ariel couldn't even begin to fathom such a long span of time. "Oh..." she said simply, uncertain how to otherwise express her thoughts on the matter.

@@Miss Reaper,

"After her defeat. Nightmare Moon became good again, and accepted the fact that there could never be an everlasting night." Celestia stated as she took her first bite. "Mmmm! Thunder I didn't know you could cook so well!" She said with a giggle. "Well you know you've gotta start somewhere and I took a small cooking class at the Canterlot Cafe." Thunder stated.  

@,

"I'm glad she turned good again..." Ariel murmured, staring down at her plate. She had wondered why Luna hadn't come to her in her dreams before, when she had suffered from those night terrors for the longest time... Had it been because Luna was trapped in the moon? Either way, she couldn't help but think how the nightmares would have continued, possibly torturing her for the rest of her days, if the princess of the night hadn't come and chased the bad dreams away.

@@Miss Reaper,

"Now that Luna is good again, she will be able to keep your dreams pleasant. I can dream-walk, but only for a short time. Luna can dream-walk all night." Celestia explained. She soon looked out the window. It was almost time for her to lower the sun. "After I finish eating, I must go lower the sun." She said. "You can watch Ariel if you'd like." Celestia offered.  

@,

Ariel smiled at that thought, comforted in that she was assured that Luna would always be there to keep the bad dreams away. But all the while they had been conversing, Ariel had again left her food untouched, and she didn't seem to bother even trying to eat. That aside, she looked at Celestia once more when the Princess mentioned lowering the sun, fluttering her wings at the prospect of being able to witness such a thing. "Really?" she said, her eyes bright with hope.

@@Miss Reaper,

"Yes...Ariel...you have to at least eat a little bit on your plate." Celestia stated. "Celestia's right Ariel, you can't go without dinner, you'll starve." Thunder stated. Suddenly the door opened and Storm Rush came in soaking wet. "Ugh...another loose stor....Princess Celestia!" He said bowing. "No need Storm Rush." Celestia said with a giggle. "You must've had to work hard to wrangle that storm." She said with a giggle. "Totally." Storm said as he slowly walked toward the bathroom. He was shivering a bit. "You may want to wrap yourself up Storm, or you'll get a cold." Rainbow warned.  

@,

Ariel glanced at Storm when he came in, watching him for a few moments before she looked to Thunder, her ears folding back. "But I'm not that hungry..." she said, which had been the same complaint she had given earlier that day. For some reason, she seemed to be severely lacking in appetite.

@@Miss Reaper,

"Well...you can always eat later then. But you can't go without eating tonight." Thunder stated. Celestia had gotten up. Thunder had finished and put his dishes in the sink, Blitz went to go wash them. "Well, ready to go see me lower the sun?" Celestia asked Ariel.  

@,

Ariel nodded her head, though she let out a little sigh before she stepped away from the table. She then looked to the Princess, putting on a little smile as she flared her tiny wings out. "Yeah, I'm ready!" she said, genuinely excited to be able to witness the solar princess lowering the sun.

@@Miss Reaper,

Celestia picked up Ariel and put her on her back. She then flew outside to the tallest point in Thunder's house. She then sat Ariel down on a nearby cloud. She then lit up her horn and took the the skies. A yellow aura surrounded the sun it self. Celestia came down and the sun set. Soon, the moon could be seen rising. "There's Luna." Celestia stated as she saw Luna raising the moon. "And that's lowering the sun." Celestia said with a small giggle.  

@,

Ariel settled herself comfortably on the cloud as she watched Celestia go about setting the sun. She watched in awe, seeing how the entire sun was enveloped by the princess's magical influence and lowered below the horizon; such an impressive feat to witness! She knew that the princesses raised and lowered the sun and the moon, of course, but it was still a wondrous thing for her to watch, especially when she had a front-row seat to it. "That was so cool!" she giggled, clapping her hooves together.

@@Miss Reaper,

"Glad you liked it. Tomorrow, I'll let you see me raise it back up." Celestia stated as she picked up Ariel and put her on her back and returned to Thunder's house. She then went to get herself ready for bed. "It has been a long day." Thunder stated. "Indeed." Celestia said.  

@,

"Yay!" Ariel cheered, smiling at Celestia happily. She then laid herself comfortably on the princess's back, closing her eyes for just a few moments... By the time they had arrived back at Thunder's out, it seemed as if the filly had already drifted off to sleep.

@@Miss Reaper,

Celestia laid down and cuddled with Ariel. "Good night Ariel." Celestia said as she snuggled Ariel into her fur. Thunder had gone upstairs and went to bed. He was tired from all of the flying he did. Storm had also gone to bed and so did Rainbow and Blitz. It was a peaceful night.  

@,

Ariel rested peacefully, her sleep lacking any dreams at all for once; in itself a strange occurrence. But come time to wake up the next morning, the filly hardly moved or stirred. Her breathing was somewhat shallow, and it seemed as if she didn't want to wake at all.

@@Miss Reaper,

Celestia had gone out to raise the sun and returned. She then snuggled with Ariel until she woke. "Boy...you must be really tired Ariel." Celestia stated as she listened to Ariel's shallow breathing. She then lit up her horn and gave Ariel a small amount of her energy. Thunder soon woke and came downstairs to see the two. "Good morning Princess. Good morning Ariel." Thunder stated. "Good morning Thunder. Did you rest well last night?" Celestia asked. "Sure did." Thunder answered. 

@,

Ariel gave a tiny groan as she felt the energy being lent to her, and she stirred slightly. After a few more moments, she managed to force her eyes open. Her bangs had fallen to the side, away from her face, fully revealing her typically hidden ice-blue eye as she turned her head slightly to look around, smiling faintly when she saw Thunder.

@@Miss Reaper,

Celestia nuzzled Ariel. "So...how was your night last night?" Celestia asked. "So...is there any place you would like to go to after breakfast? We could travel to the old castle, the Crystal Empire, or even a big city." Celestia said. "Yeah, there are so many places to go in Equestria." Thunder stated. 

(OOC: Gonna bring all 4 princessess to the house for Ariel! :D

@,

(OOC: :yay: )

"Good," Ariel responded to Celestia's first query as she slowly sat up, stretching almost like a cat would. Then she paused at the mention of other places, big cities and empires. At the mere thought of going somewhere so big and likely crowded with ponies, she folded her ears timidly. "I-I don't know... I've never really been outside of Ponyville before..."

@@Miss Reaper,

"Want to go to the Crystal Empire? We can all go." Celestia stated. Rainbow, Storm and Blitz got up. Storm looked at his schedule. "Phew! Off day! Finally." Storm said relieved that he did not have to go in to work. Thunder went to the kitchen to fix breakfast. "Did somepony say Crystal Empire?" Blitz asked excited. "Of course. We're gonna make a trip there." Thunder stated. "Indeed we will." Celestia stated. "Now let's go get some food." Celestia added as she waited for the food to be ready. 

@,

Ariel still seemed nervous about the concept of traveling outside of Ponyville, noticeably so as she shivered a little. She wasn't sure how she would be able to handle an entirely new environment, especially one so much more advanced than the small town of Ponyville. The thought of it was intimidating to her.

@@Miss Reaper,

"Shh, shh. It's okay. We will all be here to protect you." Celestia said. "I know it's hard Ariel. But you can't always stay in the same place in this house." Thunder stated. "Your dad is right dear." Celestia stated as she could smell a little bit of breakfast. "Mmm, smells good." She sad.