Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Section of the Forums

Rascal~

Is it alright if we have a new section of the forums to Discuss the new equestria girls movies Rainbow rocks?
I know that there is a pinned thread on the topic, but the first movie does have its own section. Or you guys can implement it when the movie actually comes out

I mentioned this to the other staff before; having a subsection or otherwise dedicated section to the movie would make sense if the section reffered to the first movie, only. It more refers to the EQG franchise itself, from what I've gathered. Though, I feel a collective headcount on the issue is still needed.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe you can make the section you have now into just the Equestria girls franchise, and then have two sub-sections for the two seperate movies. 

• Brohoof 2

Maybe you can make the section you have now into just the Equestria girls franchise, and then have two sub-sections for the two *separate movies. 

I second & third this notion with all the adorkable powers I posses.

EDIT: This may be an even better idea than before, considering "Equestria Academy" was recently announced.

There could be a Forum titled "Equestria Girls" with sub-forums consisting of "The Moviesand "The Show". Then just have the regular forum for discussion about Equestria Girls in general. ^^

Edited by Adorkable
  • Brohoof 1