Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm leaving the fandom

undead nightmare

Thanks for all your insight on it but I'm leaving still I don't want to let them down like this so good bye

Bye man. I wish I had the chance to get to know you sooner. You seem like a good guy.

No matter where you go there will be people who love and accept you.

Thanks for all your insight on it but I'm leaving still I don't want to let them down like this so good bye

You can run away from the ponies, but you cant run away from who you really are

• Brohoof 1

well it not just some my gf dumped me for being a brony my to bros have benn pickng on me and messing with me my best frind won't talk to me all becaues I'm a brony

Oh... that's really horrible. I'm so sorry all of this has happened to you.

I know it hurts, but don't despair.

There's still plenty of opportunities to make REAL friends. Try connecting with people more like yourself. They don't have to be bronies, but look for people who don't seem judgmental/laid back and are into "geeky" things.

You're probably heartbroken about your GF, but realize that you have plenty of opportunities to find another. Everyone goes through breakups, its just a part of growing up. Its NOT the end of the world :)

As for your brothers, I'm afraid there isn't much to do about that. Try not to react or become defensive around them, because that will make them sense weakness. Act nonchalant, and they should eventually forget and leave you alone.

Alright dude take care. But, think about this: "What if they don't accept me still even though I left the fandom?" Where will you go then? Good luck though and hopefully everything goes in your favor.

I would because he has been there for me at the time I was in a deep and bad part of my life and my bros me more to than anything they have been there at the times I have had no one

I fail to see why you need to leave the fandom. Simply don't bring it up around them. If you don't make a big deal out of it, neither will they.

There's nothing saying you have to share the fact that you are a brony with everyone. You aren't the only one with non-brony friends. You're hardly the only one who has friends who make fun of you for it. The thing is, it doesn't matter what they say about being a brony. It's only one part of who you are.

well it not just some my gf dumped me for being a brony my to bros have benn pickng on me and messing with me my best frind won't talk to me all becaues I'm a brony
That is a rather difficult situation, and all human relationships are rather tricky things; so I understand why you feel the need to leave the fandom.

Although perhaps, if being a Brony has been something that has happened to you fairly recently; it may just be your friends and brothers are just confused by the whole thing ( I confess I find myself confused by being a brony at times ) . So some initial friction is to be expected, until they understand that you really care about this thing.

I would certainly hope you reconsider, and if you wish to talk about it feel free to send me a PM. But if you feel you must leave, then I won't think any less of you and I wish you well.

Peace be with you. :)