Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1 x1 with Ahri of the Wind

Dovashy

OOC Page.

Flurry sighed as she surveyed the vast acres of Sugarcane. It had taken a year for her crop to finally mature, and she felt a tingle of pride at the tall, green stalks that stretched far into the distance. She also realised that it would probably take her another year to harvest all this sugarcane alone. If she had any hope of completing the task soon, she would need help. But help from who? 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiabelle was just passing on by a sugarcane field and was amazed. "It must have taken awhile to grow all of this...I wonder if the pony will need help harvesting all of this" Tiabelle told herself. Being the only one who grew her own flowers but that was nothing considering this probably took forever to just grow. "Hello...is anyone here" She called out. "If anypony is here, if you want, I can help out" Tiabelle called out again.

Flurry heard a voice calling from the distance. She turned to the sound, looking down from the hill she'd been using to survey her crop. "Is anyone -" Then the wind changed, and the words were dragged from Flurry and sent flying in the opposite direction. 

Flurry strained her ears, trying to hear the voice again. It was faint, and barely audible, but Flurry just caught two words.

"Help out." Flurry couldn't believe her good luck, was somepony here to volunteer to help her with her crop? She scanned the area from where the voice had come from, and spotted the small figure in the distance, almost a the size of dog from where she stood. Despite the great distance, Flurry's eyes made out the details of the pony. The pony's fur was of a pure, sleek white colour, striped with bold red. Her mane, and tail reflected the colouring of her body, red and white intertwined together. Her cutie mark was concealed behind the length of her body, but she could make out a white horn, and golden eyes. A unicorn, Flurry thought to herself. Maybe harvesting would go a lot quicker than she thought. She started down the hill quickly, before the unicorn lost interest in helping, or thought that no pony was around. 

"I guess no p-" Tiabelle stopped as she soon saw a yellow pony come towards her. "I knew I had to wait a little longer" Tiabelle said to herself. Observing the pony, her mane was yellow and he mane was brown, same with her tail. "All I can really make out is she's yellow and a brown mane and tail..." Tiabelle said. "H-Hello there I was wondering if you need help" Tiabelle called out again.  Tiabelle was hopeful she would be able to help. She never harvested sugarcane before but she picked flowers and harvested wheat and other stuff before so it should be easy.

"Hey," Flurry said, as she approached the unicorn. Trying to be as friendly as possible. "My name's Flurry, what's yours?" Her voice trailed off at the end, into a sort of mumble. Flurry struggled with introductions, she'd try to act confident but her faked persona always seemed to wear off quickly. The other pony looked at her, and Flurry sensed the excitement that emanated from the young unicorn. Flurry reconsidered whether she'd misheard the pony wanting to help out on the farm. Because that was truly no task to be excited for, either that or the other pony had never harvested sugarcane. She was weighing these options when the unicorn replied. 

"My name is Tiabelle and I was just heading back home till I saw all of this and it looks like it could take a real long time so I decided to offer my help for you...even though I never harvested Sugarcane before but I harvested other stuff before so I have a good idea on what to do" Tiabelle said

Flurry looked the Tiabelle up and down. I don't think she knows what she is getting herself into Flurry thought to herself. 

"Well Tiabelle, are you sure you want to do this?" Asked Flurry uncertainly. "It will be a lot of work, it will take months.. if we're lucky." 

"I'm sure that I want to" Tiabelle said. "I don't care how long it takes, be it months or years" Tiabelle said. "All I know is that it is better to get help with stuff then to do it alone" Tiabelle added. "I may not look like it but I am a quick learner also so I'll aways be able to help"

"Alright then, should we get started now?" asked Flurry Then she looked out over the fields, to the setting sun and thought better of it. "Actually maybe we should wait for another day, it's getting a bit late now." She nudged a rock that was half-hidden in the grass at her feet. "Nice meeting you Tiabelle."

"Alright, it was nice meeting you also Flurry" Tiabelle said as she headed on back home. "Tomorrow I'll be back so i can help you pout" Tiabelle called out. "It' a good thing I won't have to open shop tomorrow so I can get here as early as possible" Tiabelle said to herself

Flurry watched Tiabelle leave, and gave a sigh of relief. Meeting new people always took the energy out of her, with a sigh she turned her back, and started the trot to her house. Her house was about a 15 minute trot from the farm, it was only a small red cottage with a small garden of roses, and vegetables out the front. It was surrounded by a little white fence, and gate, which was guarded by a small little dog called Max. 

"Hello Max!" Flurry called, as she opened the gate. Max bounded up to her, yapping excitedly. He was a small labrador pup, with small beady eyes, and a tongue that always seemed to be hanging out. "How are you Max?" Flurry teased bending her face down to Max's level "Are you good?" Max yapped in reply, and licked her face enthusiastically. 

"Ugh, yuck!" Flurry exclaimed, retreating her head back to safety. 

She opened the cottage door, and drew a breath in horror. "Max!" She scolded "What have you done to the house?" 

The couches were overturned, with the fluff thrown about the room. Her newly made dining table was in missing one of its halves, and one of the drawers was embedded in the glass of one of the windows. 

"How did you do this?" 

Max wagged his tail, looking up her curiously. Then he began barking furiously. "Max!" Flurry growled back, then she heard the slam of the cottage door behind her. Two large ponies had appeared in the entranceway, with irritated smirks on their faces. "Where's the key?" One of them demanded. "We know you have it." 

Flurry had absolutely no idea what they were on about, but she didn't wait to find out. She swooped Max up from the ground, and ran to the back of the kitchen. There was another door which she could use to escape, but she was stopped in her tracks. The fridge, and the other half of the dining table blocked her. The ponies chuckled simultaneously,

"We're not stupid, little pony," 

They both grabbed her by the flanks, and tried to hold her down on the floor. Max yelped, and bolted away into the mess of the cottage. Flurry tried to throw them off, but the two larger ponies were amazingly strong, and eventually, exhausted she gave up resisting. 

"Good little pony," one of them grinned, bounding her in ropes, and throwing her on their back. "Now you will show us where the key is!" 

They took her away from the cottage, and she watched helplessly from her bounds and atop the pony's back as Max stared back from his hiding spot in the vegetable garden. 

Tiabelle woke up next morning and went to Flurrys in order to go help. "I'm guessing her house should be here" Tiabelle said walking to the house she noticed the door was open. "She must have already started" Tiabelle said before she noticed something. She went inside the house and noticed how messy and ravged it was. "Hello...Flurry...are you here" Tiabelle called

(edited)

Max was sleeping in the torn out fluff of the couch, when he heard a voice call from the door. His ears perked up, and he woke from his slumber. He wondered whether Flurry had returned, he wagged his tail and went to were the voice had originated, yapping wildly. Instead, he saw another pony, and he growled. Other ponies were bad, other ponies had taken Flurry away! He barked angrily at her. 

Flurry 

The ponies had covered Flurry's head with a mask, so she could no longer see where they were taking her. They travelled for what seemed like an eternity, until the ponies finally took off her mask. She took a moment to take in her surroundings. The walls were rocky, and damp, and the air smelt musky and full of dirt. She was inside a cave, but looking around there was no exit or entranceway. They must have taken her deep within. "What do you want?" Flurry demanded furiously. The ponies ignored her, and walked away leaving her bound up in the cave. "Wait come back!" Their hooves echoed through the cave, and finally disappeared into the distance. She was left in the silence. 

Edited by Dovashy

Tiabelle jumped and hid behind something before noticing it was just a dog. "Oh...must be her dog..." Tiabelle saw the torn couch and everything and was worried. "What happened here" Tiabelle asked before looking at the dog and getting to eye level with it. "Do you know what happened to Flurry doggie" Tiabelle asked

Max tilted his head confused as Tiabelle asked him a question. Then his ears perked up, and he burst out of the cottage, following the path he saw the other ponies take Flurry. He stopped a few metres off the path, and began yapping in the general direction he'd seen them take her. 

Tiabelle followed the dog. "You know where she went boy lets go find her then" Tiabelle said as she followed behind Max. "I hope she is okay" Tiabelle said to herself as she almost tripped. "Something must have happened...and it must not have been good" Tiabelle said

Max led her down the path, until he reached the point where he'd last seen here. In the distance the path stretched ahead, until it twisted around a bend and disappeared behind a row of trees. 

Flurry

Her captors had brought her a bowl of water, and mushy soup for her to eat. Without unbounding her, she had to slurp at the water bowl like some sort of animal. When she moved onto the soup, she spurted out her mouthful, at the taste. The mushy, brown contents splattered against the wall of the cave. Her captors laughed at the demonstration of revolution.

"This isn't the royals kitchens," the pony chuckled as he turned his back on her and disappeared into the darkness. 

Tiabelle thought for a moment and her horn glowed before hoof steps appeared in dirt glowing. "I hope I can follow this and lead me to her" Tiabelle said as she followed the trail of hoof steps that were on a trail. "I hope Flurry is okay and not hurt at all" Tiabelle said

Max followed eagerly at Tiabelles heels, wagging his tail expectantly. 

Flurry

The two captors returned shortly after they'd given her the revolting soup. Which hadn't touched it since her first taste. They turned on a lantern which hung overhead, and it illuminated the darkness of the cave. 

Tiabelle came up to a boulder blocking a cave entrance. "The trail ends here" Tiabelle said as she looked around before looking at the boulder. "Maybe I can try to move this but it might take all my magic" Tiabelle said trying the push the boulder without magic hoping for it to budge

One of the captors stood over Flurry, and brought his face close to hers. His breath stuck on apple pie, she saw some of it stuck in his teeth as he spoke. "We'll ask you one more time," he chuckled bringing his face back, and pacing the cave. "Where is the key?" 

Flurry took a moment to consider her response. "I don't know what key you're talking about? My house key, my tool shed key?" 

The Stallion gave a forced laugh. "You think you're funny, do you? You know what we're talking about." 

Flurry responded with a confident. "No, no I don't." 

The cave became silent, the only sound was the hooves of the stallion as he paced the cave. Suddenly he stopped, and everything was quiet. 

"That pony you were with, the one that came to your farm the other day. Did she give you a key?" 

Flurry gulped, they were meaning Tiabelle. Who were these ponies, and what did they have to do with Tiabelle. She weighed that being held prisoner was far less desirable that harvesting her sugarcane a few months earlier. If Tiabelle had told her that her help would come with a free ponynapping she'd have gladly refused yesterday. 

"No, Tiabelle did not give me any sort of key." 

The stallion gave the other pony a quick, worried glance and his face took on a serious expression, as though his obviously very slow mind was trying to keep up with the information that was being relayed to him. 

"Great!" He shouted sarcastically "We've ponynapped the wrong pony!" 

((Should Tiabelle have some sort of key? if so my next post can deal with the key))

Tiabelle went into the cave after finally moving the boulder with her magic and used it to illuminate the place. Tiabelle headed deeper into the cave. "Flurry...Are you here!?" Tiabelle called out. "I hope she's okay..."

((That's up to you to decide, :) ))

The stallion had begun to blame the other mare for their fault of capturing Flurry, instead of the pony they'd meant to. 

"This wouldn't have happened if we'd just waited, like I said!" The Stallion hissed

The mare seemed to shrink, as he continued to rain down accusations. Then she spoke. "What was that?" She cut him off mid sentence. 

"Now don't think you can fool me," said the stallion. 

"No, really, did you hear that?" 

It was barely audible, and it was obviously eminating from a very far distance, but nevertheless the sound echoed dimly through the hallow cave walls. It was a faint scraping, as though somepony was grinding something against the wall. 

The stallion went deadly serious "Wait here," he commanded to the mare, and he disappeared down the halls of the cave towards the sound. 

((I think she should and have it with her right now but its hidden with a cloak spell))

Tiabelle stopped when she heard hoof steps. "Hello...is anypony there" Tiabelle called out again. "If anypony is here...where is Flurry alt...what did you do to her" Tiabelle said as the magic around a key and is tied around her neck faded. She recasted the spell causing the key to disappear again

The stallion waited in the shadows, after sawing the intruder rolled aside the boulder, and come wandering in. He waited until she was only a few hoofsteps away from him, then he jumped, tackling her to the ground. They both hit the rock floor with a thump, and he held her down so she couldn't escape. 

"You're not going anywhere pony!" He managed to say between breaths.