Amazing response

Digit

(edited)

So I was in McDonald's on my way home from work and the gentleman in front of me was wearing a MLP hoodie. I Thot nothing of it and continued listing to my music. I noticed he was getting a little agitated with the cashier and I removed my head phones to hear what the fuss was. He was trying to ask for a vynal scratch happy meal toy and she was giving him flak about it. Finally very calmly after she said "but those are for little girls." He took a deep breath and calmly said the greatest thing with the straightest face..."So my name is Sally now give me my Damn toy." I couldn't help but laugh out loud shake his hand and look at the cashier and say you heard him. Cashier was dumbfounded got the toy and he walked out with a smile on his face. Just a little story from my day I Thot people could get a chuckle out of.

What are some of the best response you have heard to people hating on something?

Edited by Digit
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

Alright first, I could barely understand that post there were like so many spelling errors in it.

Second, I forget.

Fixed general spelling mistakes done by my phone. Should be 100% understandable now.

Edited by Digit

(edited)

Alright first, I could barely understand that post there were like so many spelling errors in it.

Second, I forget.

So today in McDonald's, on my way home from work and a man infront of me was wearing a MLP Hoodie. I thought nothing of it and continued to listen to my music, I noticed that he was getting a bit agitated with the cashier so I removed my head phones to hear what the fuss was about. So he was trying to ask for a Vinyl Scratch Happy Meal Toy and she was giving him flak (Couldn't figure this one out) about it. Finally, very calmly after she said 'But those are for little girls!' He took a deep breath and said this with a poker face 'So my name is Sally, now give me my damn toy.' I couldn't help but laugh out loud, give him a brohoof. The Cashier was dumbfounded, he got the toy and he walked out with a smile upon his face. (As did I because how great is that?!)

That's how I was able to change it, hope this helps.

Edited by Crispin
  • Brohoof 1

So today in McDonald's, on my way home from work and a man infront of me was wearing a MLP Hoodie. I thought nothing of it and continued to listen to my music, I noticed that he was getting a bit agitated with the cashier so I removed my head phones to hear what the fuss was about. So he was trying to ask for a Vinyl Scratch Happy Meal Toy and she was giving him flak (Couldn't figure this one out) about it. Finally, very calmly after she said 'But those are for little girls!' He took a deep breath and said this with a poker face 'So my name is Sally, now give me my damn toy.' I couldn't help but laugh out loud, give him a brohoof. The Cashier was dumbfounded, she got the toy and he walked out with a smile upon his face.

That's how I was able to change it, hope this helps.

I need an editor like you. My words pour out they just pour out with the wrong letters alot. 8)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

So I was in McDonald's on my way home from work and the gentleman in front of me was wearing a MLP hoodie. I Thot nothing of it and continued listing to my music. I noticed he was getting a little agitated with the cashier and I removed my head phones to hear what the fuss was. He was trying to ask for a vynal scratch happy meal toy and she was giving him flak about it. Finally very calmly after she said "but those are for little girls." He took a deep breath and calmly said the greatest thing with the straightest face..."So my name is Sally now give me my Damn toy." I couldn't help but laugh out loud shake his hand and look at the cashier and say you heard him. Cashier was dumbfounded got the toy and he walked out with a smile on his face. Just a little story from my day I Thot people could get a chuckle out of.

What are some of the best response you have heard to people hating on something?

Hmmmm... Oh, I remember having this 2 hour debate on the fandom of MLP with this one guy. He said that we were all 40 year old men who masturbate to ponies, are faggots and are mentally retarded. After two hours, we both agreed that only about 35% of the fandom has mental issues, that really bother no one inside the fandom, the average age is 17-23, we're usually bi-sexual because we don't see sex, just love, and MLP is beast. Long story short, he was just afraid of being made fun of, so he stuck with the 'norm'. Now he's a brony!

I need an editor like you. My words pour out they just pour out with the wrong letters alot. 8)

Meh, I just kinda care for decent grammar and spelling. I do my best :)

Edited by Crispin

Hmmmm... Oh, I remember having this 2 hour debate on the fandom of MLP with this one guy. He said that we were all 40 year old men who masturbate to ponies, are faggots and are mentally retarded. After two hours, we both agreed that only about 35% of the fandom has mental issues, that really bother no one inside the fandom, the average age is 17-23, we're usually bi-sexual because we don't see sex, just love, and MLP is beast. Long story short, he was just afraid of being made fun of, so he stuck with the 'norm'. Now he's a brony!

Idk about "usually bisexual". Although i have come across many who are, I would argue that the majority of the fandom (>50%) is straight.

(edited)

Idk about "usually bisexual". Although i have come across many who are, I would argue that the majority of the fandom (>50%) is straight.

Not 50% I would say. I've seen 2 people out of the 123 people I've met who are heterosexual. 

Oh, because I love debating things about this I'ma go make a thread for it! If you want to go debate that there, do so, not here this is for funny stories!

Edited by Crispin

Not 50% I would say. I've seen 2 people out of the 123 people I've met who are heterosexual. 

I find that quite absurd, out of the hundreds I've talked to, very few were NOT heterosexual.

Oh, because I love debating things about this I'ma go make a thread for it! If you want to go debate that there, do so, not here this is for funny stories!

Ghana say I kinda agree I've met a good number of bisexual people in the fandom and that's cool. But I think basing someone's sexuality off a t.v. show isn't right. I'm heterosexual and I watch ponies big whoop wanna fight about it? Lol so yeah.

• Brohoof 2

I find that quite absurd, out of the hundreds I've talked to, very few were NOT heterosexual.

That may just be because of who you interact with (not in a mean way of 'course.)

That may just be because of who you interact with (not in a mean way of 'course.)

Fair enough, same goes for you. Different people means different norms.

Fair enough, same goes for you. Different people means different norms.

Exactly! (Man I wish conversations could go like this, not with people just cursing their flanks off!)

• Brohoof 1

Haha that's awesome. The employees aren't allowed to just refuse service to someone for no reason like that so the guy did the right thing to get what he wanted, in a hilarious way

Haha that's awesome. The employees aren't allowed to just refuse service to someone for no reason like that so the guy did the right thing to get what he wanted, in a hilarious way

I didn't even know they still had those to be truthful! (Time to buy some Happy Meals :3)

• Brohoof 1

Exactly! (Man I wish conversations could go like this, not with people just cursing their flanks off!)

Indeed, too often is a different point of view seen as an aggressive attack on one's beliefs (especially on forums). I always like it when people accept that views are different before a pissing match ensues.

Indeed, too often is a different point of view seen as an aggressive attack on one's beliefs (especially on forums). I always like it when people accept that views are different before a pissing match ensues.

Oh, I have a example for this! Where is it?

10174963_1671005499614014_97328762324418

• Brohoof 1

I thought about going to McDonald's for a toy, (long-winded excuse) because I saw a pic of the sign and hoping that they'd ask me if I wanted a "girl toy or a boy toy."  Then saying, "The little boy's toy is the pony, right?  That's what I want."  But I'm not going to waste that much money on food that I don't want to throw away or would regret eating, in addition to the other stuff.