Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout, Learning to Trust. 1X1 [Adventure, Action, Romance]

Anon In Equestria

(edited)

Hey everypony I just had a idea where you meet my oc, an enclave soldier, and you against your better judgement have to travel with him, but only because of a certain situation, or problem, and we have to rely on each other threw many hardships, including, a war between the brotherhood of steel and the outcasts, getting involved in a uprising in the pitt, a small army of chinese soldiers, and of course, a super mutant infested city, run buy the smartest super mutant created. All of this will take place in fallout 3 just after project purity is recaptured by the BoS and the lone wanderer.

And over the time of our travels, our OCs create a bond and become ether the most awkward best friends ever, or become hated rivals.

What I'm looking for in you character is a enclave hating oc, that doesn't have affiliation with any of the major groups, I don't mind if your female or male, if your female, it does open up the option of romance, and of course I am expecting you to question my morals from time to time and to always advise me to travel down the right path.

So come on people, please join cause I really think this RP could be fun, so please use the OC sign up to make your OC. And if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

OC sign up

Name:

Description:

Short Backstory: (don't give too much away, I want my character to have to learn about yours during their travels)

Affiliation:

Tag skills: (just three please)

Starting weapon and apparel:

MY oc:

Name: Connor Corrigan

Description: has short black hair, pale white skin, and blue eyes, well built and healthy.

Short Backstory: he's just your basic enclave soldier, just a little brighter and is more open to new ideas.

Affiliation: Enclave

Tag skills: energy weapons, repair, first aid.

Starting weapon and apparel: enclave power armor and helmet, laser rifle.

Edited by lonewolf1735

Well there is a war between the brotherhood of steel and the outcasts and we are gonna help end it, then getting involved in a uprising in the pitt slaves vs slavers and we are gonna have to pick a side, a small army of chinese soldiers from before the war that try to take over, and of course, a super mutant infested city, run by the smartest super mutant created who has evil plans for DC.

Name: Jason Turner
Description: 6' tall, average build short black hair, green eyes, normal tanned skin
Short Backstory: good natured person who just has a bad luck streak causing him to get kicked out of his vault home.
Affiliation: just tries to do good where he goes 
Tag skills: Barter, Speech, and Lockpick
Starting weapon and apparel:

10mm pistol and armored vault suit