Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My RD Fan Art (Wii U Sketchpad)

Ziggy + Angel + Rain

I'm constantly floored by what I see users make on the WiiU. Especially in Miiverse, like holy crap some of that stuff should be put in a gallery!

• Brohoof 2

It's amazing! Only thing bothering me is the nose, but that's cuz mlp makes it smaller.

Yeah, extremely bothered by that nose, no matter of the style. That nose looks weird. 

But the cutie mark with the R and D is quite cool.

I am sorry that you two were bothered by the nose lol; I appreciate the non-nose-related compliments, regardless.  Had my goal been "show accurate," however, I'd have used a reference and attempted to replicate it by sight.  Not that that would've gone all that well, either xD.  Here's a freehand pen-and-paper attempt I made at Octavia roughly a year ago (using a reference):

post-26550-0-11713500-1401605256_thumb.jpg

I'm constantly floored by what I see users make on the WiiU. Especially in Miiverse, like holy crap some of that stuff should be put in a gallery!

I know exactly what you mean!  I'm only following a handful of people, but one of them is an amazing Brony artist (goes by the name of Luigi lol).  Here's one of the things he's done with Sketchpad:

post-26550-0-91686900-1401605506.jpg

^ I'll never be anywhere near that good, but I do what I can lol.  (Also, I'm somewhat better at drawing octopuses.)

• Brohoof 1

I am sorry that you two were bothered by the nose lol; I appreciate the non-nose-related compliments, regardless.  Had my goal been "show accurate," however, I'd have used a reference and attempted to replicate it by sight.  Not that that would've gone all that well, either xD.  Here's a freehand pen-and-paper attempt I made at Octavia roughly a year ago (using a reference):

attachicon.gifoctavia freehand.jpg

I know exactly what you mean!  I'm only following a handful of people, but one of them is an amazing Brony artist (goes by the name of Luigi lol).  Here's one of the things he's done with Sketchpad:

attachicon.gifextraordinary artist.JPG

^ I'll never be anywhere near that good, but I do what I can lol.  (Also, I'm somewhat better at drawing octopuses.)

Stop being better than me at art >.< Now I need to practice more

Now I want to see your art!  Have you posted anything to MLP Forums?

No but I found out I have art skills due to me knowing anatomy and having an assignment where I was required to draw a person. I drew this anime character and now it's the class example for the next how many years. First year we were doing the unit, and now I can be embarassed by the shitty background I drew. : P (I don't use color btw)

• Brohoof 1

No but I found out I have art skills due to me knowing anatomy and having an assignment where I was required to draw a person. I drew this anime character and now it's the class example for the next how many years. First year we were doing the unit, and now I can be embarassed by the shitty background I drew. : P (I don't use color btw)

That's still cool, though.  And I think coloring and backgrounds are both tricky. xD  I love doing elaborate, crazy line art more than anything.  Weird crap like this lol:

post-26550-0-34883600-1401607027_thumb.jpeg

I...  DO tend to draw noses kind of large. ^^;  And I clearly don't possess your understanding of anatomy.

That's still cool, though.  And I think coloring and backgrounds are both tricky. xD  I love doing elaborate, crazy line art more than anything.  Weird crap like this lol:

attachicon.gifJust a Guy in Art Academy.jpeg

I...  DO tend to draw noses kind of large. ^^;  And I clearly don't possess your understanding of anatomy.

I'm scared >.< But joints and stuff are easy to learn, you don't need to know exact bones, just how many joints. Then you can draw any LIVING thing. I'll try to draw something and post it later