Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Partners in Time (Dr.Who/MLP crossover 1x1x1)

MidnightFire1222

The Doctor chuckled "Why yes, i am still learning, still stumbling. Just try to keep up Jack." He told them and held the door for both of them to go in and followed Derpy and Jack in to the living room. "Thank you Derpy for letting us stay here in your home for the night. We should be able to fix the TARDIS soon." He stated and hoped that it would be fixed soon so that he can get back to saving the worlds that are in danger again.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

Jack leaned agaist the wall, not trying to lose his balance. He looked to the doctor and then to Derpy. "So, nice place you have here. Quick question.... how do you make stuff with only hooves? I mean, you cant really hold anything with them. Teeth would be your only choice... but even then..." He asked, confused.

Derpy smiled at the Doctor's thanks for letting them rest there for the night. "It's no trouble," she assured, "We don't get very many guests, unless it's Carrot Top's coltfriend Written Script." It was funny watching the both of them trying to walk on four hooves. Jack then asked how the mare made anything with only hooves, and she smiled. "Hey, I may be clumsy, but I mange to get everypony fed every night. Speaking of which, I should got start making something. Carrot's a terrible cook. There anything you two like in particular?" Derpy asked as she made her way to the kitchen.

"Nothing inparticular, maybe more of those delcious muffins though! They are the best muffins i have ever tasted Jack, you should really try some." He exclaimed about the muffins but wasn't very loud knowing it is quite late out right now.

(Oh arkman, did you decide on how jack looks?)

Jack had finally given up on the balancing act, sitting upright where he stood. "Muffins sound just great right about now." He smiled to the mare. "However, I wouldn't allow you to cook for the two of us. We are the guests, allow me to help you, miss Hooves." The navy blue winged stallion said, regaining his footing just to walk up to the mare. "Knowing our doctor, he prefers banana muffins." He said with a smile, knowing the doctor would get his little word play.