Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey!

CupcakeVampire

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Hi! I am Cupcake Vampire. I currently only have one OC (who is in desperate need of a name) but I plan on creating more once I practice drawing ponies more. I really enjoy fanart and fanfiction. I would love to become an active member in the mlp forums and I hope to try to make some friends, I don't really have that many... Here is some basic info about me.

Favorite Color(s): black, purple, and gray

Hobbies: drawing, writing, being lazy, video games, listening to music

Favorite Shows/movies: My Little Pony (of course) and Tim Burton films

Anything else you guys would like to know please ask! 

This is my first OC, she still needs a name though. 

post-27613-0-41379100-1403304180.jpg

Edited by CupcakeVampire
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, VampireCupcake! ;)

If you want to make friends as your primary goal here, you've come to the right place. I love Tim Burton films as well, if you need someone to talk to or in need of guidance around here, I'm your pony!

Here's to start you off, if you have any questions: Frequently Asked Questions

Have fun! :D

Hi Cupcake Vampire... I'm MysticColtRider, I'm a published writer looking to share his work with others, especially my first published work was inspired by My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic.

And since you're up for questions "How did you get into FiM?

@@MysticColtRider, I got into My Little Pony about... two or so years ago. I don't really remember how I get into it though. Maybe I saw it on Youtube or a commercial or something. Sorry I don't remember... I have a terrible memory. 

Fair enough... Do you collect the toys or any other Pony merch be is by Hasbro or third-party fan made stuff?

Fair enough... Do you collect the toys or any other Pony merch be is by Hasbro or third-party fan made stuff?

Yes! I collect a few things here and there. I have a Funko POP! vinyl figure of Rainbow Dash and some little blind bag figurines. I am looking forward to getting some fan made stuff eventually though. 

Welcome to the forums, Cupcake Vampire.  Its great to have you here and hope you enjoy your stay, :D

If you have any questions while you are here, please feel free to ask and I would be more than happy to help you out. 

Welcome, CupcakeVampire :D

I hope that you enjoy your stay on the forums. Everyone here is very nice!

Hey there, CupcakeVampire! I'd like to welcome you to the forums as well. You'll enjoy it here, i'm certain! Just like the poster above me said, the community here is great, and you'll be making friends in no time.

If you'd like to chat, or have any questions - don't be shy, and feel free to ask :)

Hello. Welcome to the forums. We hope you enjoy your experience here and hope you make lots of friends in the long run :)

If you want someone talk to about anything or want be friends, please feel free to message me or add me as a friend so we can chat.

• 2 weeks later...