Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ponyville Fell (OOC)

Tyoeman

Finally back from Germany, I hope the messanger I sent you got here to tell you I wouldn't be posting for a while (being in Germany for 3 weeks gets in the way of doing stuff >_>). Also, Coal's computer has been kaput for a while now, so until that is fixed he for sure won't be posting (although you may already know that, not sure).

Good to have you back, Nevermore. :)

(edited)

Alright everyone I have made my choices and they should be posting today. Slendy you can go ahead and post if you'd like as well. I'll fill you in in a note.

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARED!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Tyoeman

Well there my first post. Hopefully my grammar is good. That's always been my biggest problem :huh: (even when proofreading) .

It's fine. Welcome to the RP.

It's fine. Welcome to the RP.

Thanks! Been a long while since I've done something like this. First time with ponies, should be an interesting experience.

I also heard that Strong Hooves won't be able to be on anymore. Just a FYI.

Thanks! Been a long while since I've done something like this. First time with ponies, should be an interesting experience.

I also heard that Strong Hooves won't be able to be on anymore. Just a FYI.

Why what happened?

Well my family decided to go camping until Sunday to celebrate the fourth, so I guess I won't be posting for now. Maybe I should just let somepony else take my spot or something?

(edited)

Ok, I was able to sneak home for today, so I am currently reading all the posts and will soon start working on my own. I plan on sticking to this! :)

I will be going back to the campground tomorrow and stay there until Sunday, sadly no wifi. :(

Edit: I noticed I was NPCed a bit, no matter, although I wonder if I am still in or not?

Edited by Guest

Ok, I was able to sneak home for today, so I am currently reading all the posts and will soon start working on my own. I plan on sticking to this! :)

I will be going back to the campground tomorrow and stay there until Sunday, sadly no wifi. :(

Edit: I noticed I was NPCed a bit, no matter, although I wonder if I am still in or not?

Sorry about that :< we kind of had a moment where we decided to make some things moot so we could continue with a cleaner plate! (not slate; more like when you have dinner and even though you push the food off of it, there's still residue of what was there that you can identify X3)

You are still in, I even sent you a note about it. :)