Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Truth or Dare?

PokeBolter

Yeah you guessed it we're playing a game of truth or dare you can play the game just for the fun of it but try to be honest because I'm going to be honest with any truth and I'm going to do any dare so please just let this be fun and truthful. :) I'll start first poster truth or dare?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh yeah Surgei your dare is I dare you to sleep with the closet pony to you if it's night time if not just do something incredibly weird with it like take it out in public or make out with it just go crazy with the nearest pony!

Ok Sergei you owe me a truth please.

Freeze-Frame you have to send a creepy e-mail to one of your friends on the site and make it good. Your truth is....are you in love with any ponies?

That will be 2 dares and 1 truth I'm waiting for :)

Edited by PokeBolter

(edited)
The dare confuses me

Ok to make things simple just with the pony nearest to you because of course you're a brony you'd have at least one if it's night time sleep with it if it's day time you know what go running around crazy with it, for me it's night so I'd sleep with my unicorn Silver Belle he's the closet pony, however if it was day I would take him and run outside probably yelling see it world this is best pony! And as for the truth you can just ask me any yes/no question the coin landed on tails when I flipped it better(didn't even see what it was when it just ploped on the ground so no cheats)

Edited by PokeBolter

[quote name="PokeBolter" post="2770984" timestamp="1403578866"

Freeze-Frame you have to send a creepy e-mail to one of your friends on the site and make it good. Your truth is....are you in love with any ponies?

That will be 2 dares and 1 truth I'm waiting for :)

Well, not to seem like a creep or anything, but I guess I'm in love with Octavia. I mean, the well groomed mane, those beautiful eyes, the bass, and the... I think I'm getting carried away. Too bad Vinyl had to steal her from me :(

Oh come on, hmm are you too shy to choose dare knowing what horrible thing I could do to Fluttershy, and now after reading this post you're going to say yes and post a scared picture of Fluttershy? It's just a guess...