Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Um...Hello

Old Fluttershy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I...really just googled the thing.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: It...well started at school I had heard about Bronies and told myself that they must be pretty...ahem...lame to love a little girls show. But after some research and thousands of people saying that the show was better than some of the shows today. So I listened to some of the songs and...I decided to watch the show. So I watched the first five episodes and just...kept going when I hit episode 11 winter wrap up that's when the next thing I know is I had watched the whole 4 seasons. And...honestly I felt that the show really was as good as everyone said...and...now I'm here. :)

;) I...I...just really hope that magic can be found in the friendships I make on here.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Thanks I love Sweet apple acres Cider

Can somepony please help me figure out how to reply to something and have it in a box above you. Thanks.

Hey @Old Fluttershy! I actually had almost the exact same story you had about becoming a fan of the show. May I add that Fluttershy is like my favorite character ;)?

So, you ask how to show the box thingy right up there ^ . Well, it's not that hard. Press the "Quote" button, and the rest is done for you. You can edit the text inside to refer to only certain part of the quote by just clicking in the box and deleting text.

aEqkVbz.png

Edited by Krenton

Hey and welcome, Old Fluttershy to the forums.  Here we have many friendly members, including myself who would love to talk to you and befriend you, :D

If you have any questions while you are here, please dont hestitate to ask and we'll be more than happy to assist you, :)

Hello! Welcome! *pushes you into a chair* Drinks are to your left.

Have a joyful stay :)