Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Harmony Academy

supersonicfan91

@@madjack2001,

Skyla noticed that he was getting quieter. "Is something wrong? Did I say something wrong?" she asked, hoping it wasn't something she said. She didn't like hurting other ponies when it comes to her recklessness. "You don't have to tell me, if it bothers you that much," she said.

@@Midnight Starfall

Sunset seemed unhappy that he had worried Skyla "oh no, I just don't like talking about where I come from"Sunset paused and decided to tell Skyla where he came from after he worried her "I come from Appleossa, now I would just like to say I'm not like them"thinking about Appleossa suddenly reminded him that he was still a blank flank and has been his whole life, Sunset shook his head "anyway Ponyville, I loved the place, made a friend that looked past my blank flank, but I wanted to stay there, so I had to do some..."Sunset stopped thinking of a way he could explain that he did some bad things without actually saying what they were "horrible things and I had horrible thing happen to me, I had leave my only friend, I would have stayed longer, my whole life if I could have but I did these things and now I can't go back without being reminded of them" Sunset seems a bit sad and looked down at the ground

(edited)

@@madjack2001,

Skyla felt bad for even asking. "I'm sorry I asked," she said. "You didn't have to tell me. But, we all have rough times at some point. I was alone when I was a filly, I only really had two friends," she said and looked down at the ground for a moment and looked back up. "You're the only pony that's noticed me so far," she said.

Edited by Midnight Starfall

" Thank you Freezia" Gem said as she started eating. "Nothing much is going on at the moment just us two talking" Gem Shine said as she tried to think of something else to say to Freezia. " So...umm..." Gem Shine drew up a blank on what to say to Freezia . "In sorry if I seem boring...I'm not used to talking much"

@

@

Sunset smiled for a moment when he noticed Skyla wasn't smiling "your the only pony who I have had a normal conversation with in years that wasn't just about business , it feels nice to know that we have something in common, so do you think we would be able to talk some more after this lesson?" sunset asked as smiled at Skyla and started to look at her

Skyla looked at him and smiled back. "Sure, that'd be cool," she said. She was happy someone actually wanted to talk to her, and happy that she made him smile. She was having a better time here than she ever had at school when she was a filly. She hoped that she wouldn't lose her first friend here by her recklessness though.

@@Midnight Starfall

Sunset stood there for a moment in silence, he decided he would try and start a conversation (and start this rp back up again) "do you know anything about this teacher?" Sunset asked Skyla as he started to look back at her "this class is on chaos, so I wonder who this discord is" Sunset said not knowing anything about discord 

@@madjack2001,

"I'm not really sure either," Skyla said. She considered the teacher's name and the class for a moment. "It's odd how there is a Chaos class when this is the Harmony Academy." she said. "I'm guessing Chaos is just as important as Harmony, but I'm not sure why. I guess we'll learn about it when class starts," she said.

• 4 months later...

@@madjack2001,

"I'm not really sure either," Skyla said. She considered the teacher's name and the class for a moment. "It's odd how there is a Chaos class when this is the Harmony Academy." she said. "I'm guessing Chaos is just as important as Harmony, but I'm not sure why. I guess we'll learn about it when class starts," she said.

((sorry I didn't reply, I had some "things" happen in my life)) Sunset looked up to the sky for a short moment "maybe harmony needs chaos..." Sunset paused, thinking about what he had just said, then starting to think about himself, his life "I'm just saying that because without chaos I would have never came here, I would have never done anything I have done without it" Sunset paused again, he felt odd, his face showed this quite well