Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Harmony Academy

supersonicfan91

Sign-ups over here http://mlpforums.com/topic/103111-the-harmony-academy/#entry2804493

It was opening day at the brand new Harmony Academy.  This school was designed and planed by Princess Celestia herself to help train young ponies to use the Elements of Harmony to defend Equestria but only as a last resort,  after all she didn't want to take them from the Tree of Harmony Again so soon, and who knows how long till something happens to one of the the current bearers.  She invited all of the current bearers to teach their elements to the students that would be attended this school.  Of course there are your normal classes to like math and science. It was time for the the first day to begin the students have gathered in front of the gates.  Princess Celestia walked behind the podium and gave her beginning of the School year speech of the brand new school.  "Greetings Everypony and welcome to the very first day of The Harmony Academy.  I do hope you take all the lessons taught here to heart and embrace the magic of friendship much like the ponies here who helped defend Equestria many times."  She said as she motioned a hoof toward the Mane 6 who just smiled and waved.  "The first day is really just to settle in a met your classmates and future friends.  When your ready go to the main building to receive you rooming accommodations please note some of you will have roommates as well.  Make the most you can out of the new year Everypony, Goodbye." She said as she flew off back to Canterlot.

Skyla walks into the gates, taking everything in. She looks up at the school building, feeling nervous yet excited. She trots over to the main building, looking at all the ponies in the crowd. Entering the building, she walks over to the front desk. "Hello there, I'm supposed to get my room accommodations here?" she says.

Hazmat heard the elegant voice of the Princess known as Celestia after he walked into the school of the Harmony Academy. He watches her make her speech. Then the Mane 6, then back to her. "New zis, new zat, und new ponies." He was in the back of crowd. "Ich hope zis von't be as painful as it seems to be." The dark pony wanted each class room small. It would make his life easier. After the speech, he trots off to the dorm section of the school. There stood a pony getting a room already. He stands right behind her, waiting patiently for his turn to get a key, code, whatever it was.

Gem Shine smiled. "There are many ponies to talk to but I really don't know who to talk to" Gem said to herself as she headed to the main building. "I wonder who my roommate will be" Gem thought to herself. "Hopefully I have fun learning and everything" Gem said to her self

"Name Please."  The Pony at the desk said to the pony at the front of the line (Skyla) as she was getting ready to sort through all the envelopes to give out.  The desk pony knew she had a long day in front of her and it was not going to be easy at all. She was ready to face today head on. (Stupid character limit made me do this.)

"Skyla Starfall." she says to the pony at the desk. While she waits for her room accommodations, she looks around the lobby. She was in no particular hurry to get to her room, she just wanted to know who her roommate was. I hope my roomate and I get along okay, she thinks.

"Starfall, Starfall."  Said the Pony while searching through the envelops.  "Ah here you are Female Dorm Room 304 you'll find a map, student hoofbook, and your room key in here plus you will have a roommate a Miss Gem Shine."  The pony Placed it on the desk if you need any supplies just check the student store."

"Alright, thank you," she says and takes the envelope. She walks out of the way and takes out the map. She unfolds it and looks it over. "Dorm rooms, aha." She starts walking to the dorm rooms, checking her map every now and then to make sure she's going the right way.

@@supersonicfan91,

Riley applauded and cheered after Princess Celestia made her speech. If She and Her sister Luna are princesses, who's the Queen or King? he thought. He shrugged it off and proceeded.

He went up to a pony behind the desk. "Excuuuse me! May I get my room key, please?"

(I was ninja'd)

Gem Shine walked up to the receptionist but was soon cut off by another pony. "I guess I can wait after he gets his" Gem said to herself. "We have Dorm Rooms...meaning we all probably do have roommates so it makes me wonder who my roommate will be...maybe I should ask when I get the chance"

Skyla walks up to her dorm her, looking at the polished number on the door, 304. She takes out her key, unlocks the door, and walks in. She looks around, seeing the clean pressed beds and the polished furniture. She looks at the bunk bed, and decides to claim the top bunk. She flies up, sets her saddle bags down on her bed, and starts unpacking the few items she packed.

The desk pony continued to give out the things the student needed for there first day saying mostly the same thing over and over.

(Riley gets room male 205)

(You don't have to RP this moment It'll take forever talk in the ooc to get roommates set up I'll be busy for a bit.)

Freezia's jaw dropped. She was absolutely dazzled, never in her life at Freezia thought she might have seen a glimpse of Princess Celestia.  But then she snapped out of it. ​I have to focus, if I ever want to make any friends at all. She thought to herself. Freezia let out a sigh and walked over the lady sitting at the front desk. "Ex-excuse me? I'm Freezia Banks, may I have a room key  please?"

(OOC: Okay, so I'm guessing Thunder gets his own classroom and dorm as a teacher, or am I staying with Blaze.)

Thunder entered the school. "Well...here we go Thunder, time to teach some foals about the power they possess." Thunder stated. He then went to his dorm room quickly and unpacked his stuff. Thunder then went to his classroom and started to set up his teaching supplies. 

The desk pony continued to give out the things the student needed for there first day saying mostly the same thing over and over.

(Riley gets room male 205)

(You don't have to RP this moment It'll take forever talk in the ooc to get roommates set up I'll be busy for a bit.)

(OOC: I'll still RP Riley getting into his room and then exploring... um... if that's okay with you...)

"Awesome!" said Riley, taking the stuff he had been given.

He trotted to his dorm and started unpacking. After putting his essentials into place, he took out one last thing. "Ah, the Super Neightendo..." He connected it to the TV. "Hmm... what now..."

Skyla finishes unpacking and trots out the door, locking it on her way out. She was eager to meet her teachers and some new friends. She trots out of the dorms and into the school building, passing the different classrooms. She takes out her map and identifies each classroom as it is marked on the map. "I need to memorize this and the schedule, so I'm not late on my first day," she says to herself.

@@Midnight Starfall,

After setting up his stuff, Thunder decided to take a stroll through the campus. As he was walking, he saw a purple mare walking and looking at a map. He then walked up to her. "Hi there. Trying to get familiar with the place?" Thunder asked as he stopped walking and looked at the mare.  

@C. Thunder Dash

Skyla looks up from her map. "Oh, Hi. Yeah, trying to memorize the map and find my way around," she says. "I just arrived, I don't want to be late to any of my classes when they start. So, what better way than to walk around while studying the map?" she says.

@@Midnight Starfall,

"Well...the great thing is, my class doesn't start until the afternoon. This first day, all we'll be doing is just getting to know each other, and then we'll slowly get in to the stuff we'll be covering. The name's Thunder Dash by the way. I'll be one of your teachers." Thunder stated extending his hoof out for a hoof-shake.  

@C. Thunder Dash

Skyla shakes his hoof. "I'm Skyla, it's nice to meet you. What time does your class start and what class do you teach? I don't want to be late or unprepared," she says. "I don't want to make a bad impression on the first day," she says, trying not to ramble on.

@@supersonicfan91,

Riley applauded and cheered after Princess Celestia made her speech. If She and. eBay she and her sister Luna are princesses, who's the Queen ing? he thought. He shrugged it off and proceeded.

He went up to a pony behind the desk. "Excuuuse me! May I get my room key, please?"

After getting the key to her room, Freezia opened the door to her room slowly. Then very shyly, she walked inside. Freezia squeaked once she saw the other pony in the room watching TV. But she just set down her suitcase next to the bed that was available. She started unpacking her things.

@,

Riley was just about to snub unpacking and choose a video game to play (likely for a good few hours) when he saw another pony, a white mare, enter the room. "Hi there!" he greeted her enthusiastically. "Good to see I'll be getting a roommate. I'm Riley. What's your name?"

@@Midnight Starfall,

"Well...in my class, you'll learn about hidden abilities and abilities you receive from genetic reconstruction." Thunder explained as he continued to look at the pony. "Want to take a walk to my classroom so that you'll know where to be later today?" Thunder asked.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Mmhm, thanks," she says to him. "Is it like an advanced form of science? Or is it something different?" she asks. "It sounds like science, science was one of my favorite classes when I was a filly," she says with a smile. "Although, I liked learning about the stars more than biology and other branches in science," she rambles on.

@@Midnight Starfall,

"It is somewhat advanced science and magic. You're a pegasus but you've got hidden potential within. By the end of my class, you'll have that full potential energy unlocked, which will enable you to perform things that you wouldn't imagine doing. Not saying that you'll become like an alicorn though." Thunder explained.