1. 1. Which Element Best Suits You?

• Honesty
    • Kindness
    • Loyalty
    • Generosity
    • Laughter
    • Magic
    • It's hard to tell

So Which Element of Harmony do you think you are out of the six elements.

I believe that I am the Element of Honesty. Whenever I get asked a question I always answer with an honest answer. Also whenever I am wrong I admit it and not have an argument over it.

Is it bad that I don't fit any of them? I'm dishonest to strangers and people I dislike (to make it easier for myself), I'm rude to people who disappoint me personally, I'm too stoic to bring laughter (unless someone can figure out the hidden insider-jokes I make at every given moment), I'm greedy when no one will find out (such as hoarding valuable collectibles, just because they're rare) and I'm only completely loyal to myself - I've stopped seeing several ex-friends, because their behaviour annoyed me (especially when several friends hit puberty and became snobbish). I just ain't special enough to have magic.

On the other hand, I've also got a bit of every Element. I actually try my best to be a pleasant person and people often try to befriend me because of my stable nature. I dispose of friends who're unkind to me and stay true to myself, making me extremely reliable and giving me a small circle of true friends, instead of many "fake" ones. Maybe that's a 7th Element? Reliability? I guess not, but it's better than admitting what a horrible person I am. :mellow:

Is it bad that I don't fit any of them? I'm dishonest to strangers and people I dislike (to make it easier for myself), I'm rude to people who disappoint me personally, I'm too stoic to bring laughter (unless someone can figure out the hidden insider-jokes I make at every given moment), I'm greedy when no one will find out (such as hoarding valuable collectibles, just because they're rare) and I'm only completely loyal to myself - I've stopped seeing several ex-friends, because their behaviour annoyed me (especially when several friends hit puberty and became snobbish). I just ain't special enough to have magic.

On the other hand, I've also got a bit of every Element. I actually try my best to be a pleasant person and people often try to befriend me because of my stable nature. I dispose of friends who're unkind to me and stay true to myself, making me extremely reliable and giving me a small circle of true friends, instead of many "fake" ones. Maybe that's a 7th Element? Reliability? I guess not, but it's better than admitting what a horrible person I am. :mellow:

That's ok not everyone can be an Element. Even if you don't have an Element I believe you are still a good person and can be friendly as long as you don't take advantage of those friends you have. :lol:

That's ok not everyone can be an Element. Even if you don't have an Element I believe you are still a good person and can be friendly as long as you don't take advantage of those friends you have. :lol:

And since I could never do that, even if the opportunity presented itself, I do believe I qualify. Thanks. :)

I'm not sure which element I would fit, but if I had to choose I think it would be Element of Kindness. I see myself as a pretty friendly guy pony.

This is really hard for me... I'm exactly like Rarity when it comes to generosity, so that kind of works...

I'm also kind of like pinkie pie when it comes to laughter...

I'm not entirely sure what magic would be like, so I'll just say generosity for now just from what ive seen in th show...

Loyalty here as well. I take a while to make new friends (not the same as acquaintances by the way), but when I do I stick with them no matter what. The thing I hate the most in the world is betrayal. I remember back when I was still in school, I was ready to storm the school president's office and punch him in the face for firing my dad. Of course my dad told me not to, so I dind't. But I'm the kind of person that would have because I considered it a betrayal of one of the people to whom I was most loyal.

I want to say magic because that appeals to me and I feel I could take on anything with the right mix of friends backing me up, much like Twilight with the rest of the Elements. However, I'll probably go with laughter since I find it hard to take anything seriously for too long without finding some humour in it, even though the humour is often inappropriate or in questionable taste.

Edited by TwilightSparkle
  • Brohoof 1

When i'm not at uni, I spend most weekday afternoons doing volunteer work at disability centres, so I suppose generosity fits me the best out of the lot.

Hm...I...honestly don't know which one I am. I may need to think about it more. I just can't think of anything that fits me. :huh:

I just hope I don't sound like a jerk by saying this.

Hm...I...honestly don't know which one I am. I may need to think about it more. I just can't think of anything that fits me. :huh:

I just hope I don't sound like a jerk by saying this.

You're probably a distinct combination of all of them, besides, the elements are a bit restrictive in nature and aren't exactly all encompassing of the human persona. ^_^

For me, either Honesty or Kindness. I try to be honest and polite, but I care more about treating others well then being truthful. I pick Kindness.

Well, there you have it everypony. Slendermane is now officially kind. Never look at him in the same way again. ;)