Could there be more elements of harmony?

Fluttashy

I think it would be probable that there are more than just the six mane elements right? I mean Cadance is the element of love so its possible right? We have

Twilight: Magic

Pinkie pie: laughter

Fluttershy: kindness

Rainbow Dash: Loyalty

Rarity: Generosity

Applejack: Honesty

Cadance: Love

All the element weilders are female so why not have a few stallions in the mix? These are a few elements I thought of.

Courage

Knowledge

Faith

Hope

Truth

Peace

Honesty and Truth? That's redundant lol. Courage and Faith? That's also kind of redundant...

Knowledge and Hope? Those don't really make alot of sense.

Love and Peace I agree with definitely.

And I'm thinking add:

Forgiveness

Mercy

Compassion

Has it really been confirmed that Cadence has an Element of Harmony called Love? I'm pretty sure there are only six. I have always thought there should be a seventh one called Love though.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

I'd say the element of Unity, one that brings them all together into harmony. Or perhaps Charisma, somepony that others can look up to and be a model for. (Although I can see how that one might be abused, if history is to say anything..)

That's literally exactly what Magic already is.

True enough, if a somewhat vaguely worded description of it. I wonder if that was done intentionally so they could add to it later on? I dunno, just whenever someone says "Magic" as a way to describe something it always comes off as a bit of a hand wave to me :wacko:

True enough, if a somewhat vaguely worded description of it. I wonder if that was done intentionally so they could add to it later on? I dunno, just whenever someone says "Magic" as a way to describe something it always comes off as a bit of a hand wave to me :wacko:

It's actually the element of Friendship, Twilight just fumbled the name in episode 2 ;P

Honestly, the fact that it's the element of "magic" really has no bearing at all on anything in the series. What's important are its qualities, which we can in fact analyze.

• 2 years later...

I definitely think their would be more elements! I'm currently working on an OC with the element of Hope but I also really like Compassion and Empathy (though they are really similar to Fluttershy) and Truth, but to me, Cadence is the element of love even though she doesn't have like a specific element, she has the crystal heart! Courage/Bravery are nice ones too!!

7 hours ago, Sweet Celestia said:

Its possible!

No, it's not. In order for the elements of harmony to work, you have to use all of the elements at the same time. And since the elements of have been used successfully several times, it means that all elements were used at the same time. Ergo, it's impossible for another element of harmony to exist. 

Ok, well I actually agree with that statement!! It makes total sense. But what about if there are other sets? Like instead of 7 centering around friendship, maybe 7 centering around happiness?? I mean its a thought

• 1 year later...

Well if you have watched all the MLPEG movies it has been clearly shown and stated that sunset shimmer is the 7th element of harmony and just because I just want to mention that there is the possibility that starlight glimmer could be the 8th element of harmony :ooh: and it could be something like justice or reforming or something like that just saying she does have what it takes it be the 8th element?!:muffins:

B65BC6DA-435E-4FCF-8E56-A40F96445F75.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...