• Honesty
    • Kindness
    • Loyalty
    • Generosity
    • Laughter
    • Magic
    • It's hard to tell

Honesty or Generosity

I find it really hard to tell lies, and I usually end up telling the truth and then have everyone call me an idiot for doing it. I also give a lot of free money to my friends, but I dunno, I get pissed off when they start trying to get advantage of it, everyone just seems to think they DESERVE me to give them free stuff. I hate that.

So i guess I'll have to go with Honesty

You are Chilean!

Nope, besides my avatar I'm from argentina; i knwo the avatar has a chilenan flag but i don't live there :3

...Some of my firends say, "¿how can you be pasifist if you know tae-kwon-do?" but i tell them i never use it unless nesesary :D

True story.

look at the swiss, one of the strongest military powers in the world, they never invade anyone else, and are never succesfully invaded, even in WWII with everyone building armies to the greatest numbers possible the swiss were uninvolved and everyone else happy for it. the best pacifists carry the biggest sticks.

I would pick generosity. This is based on the fact that when i see anypony in need i give until i cannot give anymore, like if i have any amount of money on me, i give it all away because i believe that they need it more than i do. this is a good thing and bad due to my fincial problems but i dont care what the cost is i will help as much as i can even if it costs me my life's work.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
(edited)

So today I got this idea from a status update I made.

Basically, if you were/had an Element of Harmony, what would it be. It can be canon or non-canon, but I encourage your own original creations. You aren't limited to the mane six elements here.

(I searched for a thread like this but didn't find one. If there already is one feel free to lock this up.)

I have been told multiple times by not only my friends, but my family as well that I would be the Element of Forgiveness because i'm forgiving.

Edited by Silver Arrow
  • Brohoof 1

The Element of Creativity. I pride myself on my imaginative abilities. I mean hey, suck at math, suck at drawing, all I can do is write .3. It's all I have <///3

• Brohoof 1