1. 1. Which Element Best Suits You?

• Honesty
    • Kindness
    • Loyalty
    • Generosity
    • Laughter
    • Magic
    • It's hard to tell

All ponies are connected to this mysterious mythical power somehow. So, which one do you believe you are in?

I think I coinside with Honesty, if I make mistakes I take the responsibility.

Hmm.... there isn't something like an Element of Failure, is there?

But I believe I would align with the Element of Loyalty the most. If I join a group, I tend to stay in it for a very long time.

(edited)

I'll stick to my element of Creativity, thanks. I don't need any elements besides those I've made for ELIT. :3

Though as far as canon goes, I think Generosity would describe me best. I mean, I think up entire worlds, then just put them out there for everyone to enjoy freely.

And maybe Loyalty, along with Kindness. It made me stay in a certain shithole of a forum (now dead, fortunately) despite all the trolling going on with the support of its staff.

Edited by Feather Spiral

(edited)

Laughter, easily. I can laugh at pretty much anything, and that's actually how I deal with stress and/or trauma a lot of the time; I laugh it off. I'm also good at making others laugh :)

Second would probably be loyalty, kindness or generosity, I think. I'm pretty honest, but it's not like honesty is a major facet of my personality, you know?

If magic could be translated to science in the real world, then I'm pretty good at that, too.

Edited by Evilshy

Probably the Element of Laughter (even though personality-wise, I'm most like Applejack), since I, as a couple of other people have said for themselves as well, tend to deal with stress by trying to find humor in a situation. Unless I'm in a really bad mood, I'll pretty much laugh at anything... unfortunately today, I must sadly admit, I had a really, really, REALLY buckin' bad time at the buckin' DMV, and kinda did fall into a Pinkamena kinda mood, which I'm still trying to get out of. Here's hoping I'm in a better mood soon! :)

Probably Loyalty. I always help out my friends, and even with teachers or supervisors, I make sure I please them with my work ethic. Unless they're a-holes. Then I slack off occasionally and don't think twice about it =p But hey, all of the Mane 6 have times when they don't live up to their element, so that's mine~

(edited)

Either loyalty or laughter. I would like to say magic but...... (Most probably loyalty over laughter.)'

YAY IM A BUNNY LIKE ANGEL!

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

Magic, because eerily enough, Twilight's discovery of friendship was almost the same as how I first discovered friendship. I was really taken by surprise by how good the feeling of having friends felt. Before that I used to think friends were just people who you hung out with, but I felt a stronger connection to the people I cared about after my "discovery". Incidentally, this all happened in 2010, the year that MLP first started to air.

It also goes beyond that because if I didn't have any friends (or somehow lost them), I would be mentally and emotionally destroyed, ala Discord'd.

Loyalty, honestly believe I have that quality to a fault. On more than a couple of occasions I've had to stick my neck out simply because I made a vague promise. Sure maybe I could of led it slide but that's just not in my nature.

Loyalty : I never leave a friend in need!

Kindness : Because friends always tell me i'm kinda >^_^< i'm never mean to anyone anless they really russled up my feathers!

OR

Laughter: I'm never cought not smiling or trying to make people laugh ^_^

I lean to the Loyalty side more than anything else.

It would be Kindness, if I didn't have these metaphorical battle scars to show for my Interwebs life.

It would be Generosity, if I had anypony to share with.

It would be Laughter, if I hadn't made so many people hurt inside.

It would be Honesty, if I weren't so well-practiced at lying.

It would be Magic, if it could be translated into reality.

It's Loyalty because I've fought on the same side every time.

It's Loyalty because I almost gave my life to my friend.

It's Loyalty because I laugh with my friends, not at them.

It's Loyalty because every time I lie, it's for my friends' good.

It's Loyalty because I don't push my friends to be anything more than they are.

• Brohoof 1