1. 1. Which Element Best Suits You?

• Honesty
    • Kindness
    • Loyalty
    • Generosity
    • Laughter
    • Magic
    • It's hard to tell

Well, there you have it everypony. Slendermane is now officially kind. Never look at him in the same way again. ;)

Yes, he stalks you, drives you insane, hunts you down, and controls you all out of love. He thinks he is making the world a better place by rearranging your internal organs.

Definitely generosity. I buy things for people even when I don't have that much money and always try to go out of my way to do things for people. I even lend things out even though I need them. I just have a hard time saying no :<

When I think about it, I have to go with loyalty. I've stuck with my friends. Even the ones who don't really respect me for who I am and are kind of jerks.

When it comes to friendships and relationships I take them very seriously, and I'd never want to go behind their backs.

My Element of Harmony would definitely be generosity. I'm always willing to give something to make someone else happy. I'm always giving money to my family when they need it and when I go shopping for them I usually get the biggest/best of whatever they ask for. I'm also always trying to think of how I can give back to the brony community. In fact, I've been thinking about doing a pony merch giveaway once I get some more stuff.

• 1 month later...

At the moment I could really be all of them, aside from magic of course ;) I'm always the first to lend a hand to anyone in need. I can't go an hour without making anyone laugh. I just plain can't lie, I tried once and I failed miserably :P

But it didn't used to be that way, I used to be a bit of a prick when I was younger. The two that have really stuck with me throughout my life are laughter and loyalty. If you're one of my friends or family, and anything is wrong, I'm there. I'd risk my life for even a complete stranger really. So I guess the one that describes me most is Loyalty.

This is a very hard choice to make, as I'm somewhat a mix (laughter being the last), of all of them.

Though I had to pick loyalty, reason being is pretty much the same as DJ XFizzle's.

Edited by ProjectRKA

My belief is that you can't have one without a bit of the rest. The main two I have are Loyalty and Honesty.

I'm always completely honest. Telling you what's on my mind directly.

My loyalty is, in my opinion, superb. I will never betray my friends.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Regardless of who your favorite pony is, just think about yourself and what your personality focuses on the most.

To me, I'm probably all about loyalty. Like Rainbow Dash says "I would never leave my friends hangin".

I have a big heart (Sometimes too big for my own good) so I chose Kindness. If only I could mix two of them together, cause laughter comes in a close 2nd.

Edited by Diamond Dash

Laughter, I need a good laugh all the time, I'm frequently looking up funny videos and rage comics online.

I live and breathe memes, literally.

What would qualify one for magic?

Well, duh. Being able to practice witchcraft as the result of various sacrificial blood rituals.

I think I'd be kindness. I'm a nice person, to the point people walk on me. I'll do nice things for people, they treat me like crap, but I keep doing them. Also good with animals, so there's that.