Ever been sleep walking?

Lightning-flickr

I've only really been sleep walking 2.

1) I fell asleep in my bed on Christmas eve and woke up in the bath tub.

2) I went on holiday with my friend and started talking with his mum about a chicken jumping over my suitcase.. Weird..

So have you ever been sleep walking?  :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've never remembered doing it apart from this one time when I was semi-conscious and kind of knew what I was doing but at the same time didn't. Apparently when I was 8-10 years old I used to do it like once a week, varying from the hilarious (mistaking the bin for a toilet) to the worrying (vocalising my nightmares.) I haven't done it in years now, though.

Edited by Archi the Sandworm
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

The closest i had to this was sleep talking once when i was just a kid. I was told i murmured some name in my sleep, but it was somewhat unintelligible. Though i think actually sleep-walking is a serious matter. You should get that checked out if that happens to you in the future :)

Edited by Terminus
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I was told i murmured some name in my sleep, but it was somewhat unintelligible.

My brother does that from time to time (I have to share a room with him at my father's house) and it's hilarious. He's clearly saying something, I just have no idea what it is. Edited by Archi the Sandworm
  • Brohoof 1

I don't know. I recall one time where I must have sleep walked, and when I came to consciousness I was using the bathroom. o.O God, I hope I closed the door behind me! I recall that it was my parents' bathroom and not the one closest to my room. Weird.

I can't recall any other evidence of doing so. If I do, I must end up right back in my bed. lol

When I was young I would sleepwalk all the time - especially in the middle school age. My parents would tell me they heard me get up to brush my teeth at like 4AM and I wouldn't remember a thing MULTIPLE times. I also actually ate in my sleep once - I ate a bag of those Hostess brand mini muffins. When I woke up I thought I dreamed it, but then I saw the muffin bag on the kitchen table... XD

I also used to be a big sleep talker. To this day, my biggest thing is laughing while I sleep. I guess I laugh all the time, but I never remember when or why lol.

Never have gone sleep walking.  I have, however, (almost) had a couple conversations with my brother while I was asleep (brother awake).

Never really sleepwalked, but I moved a lot in my sleep. At times I would be as silent as a corpse, other times I'd do something weird while sleeping. I once somehow unlocked my bedroom and flipped the cups upside down :c