Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Jammin' Out

PoisonPegasus

(I guess i'll get back to replying to this also)

Gem only watched as she listened to the entertaining conversastion that Skyla was having with Riley. Gem laughed to herself hearing how sweets and stuff will take over the world.

(I think Anala will win by the way)

(Also I put a bit of a change on Gems personality)

(Yeah I got most of that except the last part about badaboom turning Riley into a vampire since that never happened in the roleplay...at least I don't remember it happening but a one on one battle would be interesting...especially since Anala is one crazy bitch....No offense)

@,

(OOC: Whelp, it would make sense that you haven't seen that vampire part yet because it hasn't actually happened yet. It's just something that I would like to happen. Oh, and another thing, what makes you say that Anala is a "crazy bitch"? Have we been in RPs before?

"Ayo! Don't mind me. Jus' gettin' some fresh air." Badaboom responded to Riley passively, just to let him know that she wasn't ignoring him. He seemed a bit more composed now at least, she thought turning her head to spot Gem also listening in to the pairs conversation, from the small bit Boom managed to catch it was rather entertaining. Especially just now as Riley mentioned a couple of tough mares, neither of which Badaboom was familiar with.

(Yeah she didn't yet turn Riley. However FYI you know that to become a vampire you technically die.)

(You don't remember telling me what she would do to Equinox in a different rp and she did tie Riley up and threw him in a closet before also we should really be saying this within the OOC and not in the actual roleplay because well...also Bada3oom I know that already)

@,

(OOC: Huh? When did we - oh, yes, of course. In the roommate RP. Sorry, I didn't recognise you; different username. Also, the original GM seems to have forgotten all about this RP; it's our RP now, bitchez! Also, @@Bada3oom Box, how do you "technically die"? I'm not familiar with how vampires work)

(WE RULE THIS RP WITH AN IRON FIST...FOOT...HOOF....HAND...whatever anywqays turning into a vampire isnt exactly dying but then again I'm going by Skyrim terms so ignore me)

Gem heard the name of the two mares and decided to ask Riley. "Riely who is Anala and Destiny"

(No one will mind if I bring in my other OC will you???)

@,

(OOC: You don't need my permission; THERE ARE NO RULEZ!!!)

Riley turned to look at Gem Shine. "Skyla here was just telling me about Destiny, I'm not familiar with her. Anala is my absolute best friend! She's awesome! She's a really good archer, she's smart, strong, talented, sexy-" He put a hoof over his mouth. "Er... did I say that last part out loud?"

"Yes you did" A voice said before showing its self to be Blaze Wing. "Remember me Gem" Blaze said. "Yep I remember you...you almost burned my house down at one time and we became friends...you dpn't smoke still do you" Gem asked. "Yep I still do" Blaze flatly said before looking at Riley. "You seem familiar" Blaze said

(It's a neurotoxin that inflicts a Vampire's prey with Vampirism. Which even in Skyrim a Vampire is an undead creature. So if you let the disease manefist entirely you in turn would also be undead.)

Badaboom remained quiet, but laughed a little to herself. Perhaps Riley wasn't still all there, his mind seemed to be a step ahead of his body yet. Either that or even the mere thought of the friend he mentioned rialed him up. Badaboom shook her head sarcastically in response to Riley's rethorical question.

@@Bada3oom Box@,

(OOC: Right, thanksies for the lessons... it's just that I've never played Skyrim... or any Elder Scrolls game. Also, I consider the roommate RP to be non-canon for my OCs, seeing as stuff happened I regret)

Riley watched the new pony arrive. "Hiya, buddy!" he greeted.

(But you can cure it also I saw nothing to be regretted in that rp at all)

"Nice to meet you also who are you exactly" Blaze asked. "Blaze that is Riley....and he is drunk" Gem answered. "Never heard of him before in my life NICE TO MEET YOU RILEY my name is Blaze Wing" Blaze said. "

@,

(OOC: Except for Anala being called "****" and being told to get her "slaggy flank" away. Sure, I started it up, but I still regret it)

"Hiya, Blazey!" greeted Riley, shaking Blaze's hoof enthusiastically.

(OOC: Godmodding!!! YAY!!!)

"Let's put a spin on things!" said Blaze. "I'mma shake your tail!"

"No, Blaze, don't-" But it was too late. Blaze pulled Riley's tail and the red Pegasus let out a tiny, squeaky stallion-fart.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

(Please don't do that)

"Of course Blaze does sometingh dumb again..." Gem said. "Soory Riley....Gem remember when I thought you how to d-" "NO NOT AGAIN..." Gem interrupted. "But come on....it'll be fun" Blaze said. "NO never again alright" Gem said. "I just want you to dance with me" Blaze said

@,

(OOC: Well, you also make the ruls, so I guess I have to abide)

Riley went red under his red coat as he felt, and heard, the gaseous release seep out of his plot.

He raised an eyebrow as he looked at Blaze and Gem. "What's that thing you taught Gem how to do, Blaze?" he asked.

"I thought her how to dance Riley...though she doesn't want to admit it because she is too shy about" Blaze said. "I taughtt her how to dance modern like and Equinox somehow met her and taught her how to dance like a classy elegant lady" Blaze said. "Blaze if you don't shut up I will stab you" Gem said

@,

Riley thought for a second. "Whaddaya say I demonstrate a few dance moves of my own, Blazey?" said Riley. And with that, he once again demonstrated the plot-shaking, then the breakdancing, then the breakdancing in mid-air.

"Of course, you'd have to be a Pegasus to do that last one."

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

Blaze smiled. "Pretty basic...but I made a amped up version other the two. "Blaze said as he was about to ignite his wings till he was quickily doused. "Do no light your wings on fire...." Gem said. "Gem....you need to be more loose...like Riley over here" Blaze said. "I will not act like a drunk fool" Gem said

@,

Riley observed the whole display. He was pretty eager to see what Blaze had to offer, particularly when he lit on fire. He stopped when Gem mentioned "act[ing] like a drunk fool". "Yeah, I got drunk off my flank not long ago..." he explained. "Let's do it again!" he said.

"I agree" Blaze said before going in his bag that he brought with him. He soon pulled out a bottle of rum. "Of for bucks sakes Blaze....why would you bring that here" Gem asked before Blaze grabbed her. "Riley...do you think Gem should have a drink....she seems all to tense and she deservs a drink:"

@,

"I personally think yes she should have a drink," said Riley, pulling yet another flask of vodka out. "But the decision is entirely hers."

He downed half the flask in a few seconds. He dropped the half-empty flask onto the ground. "Dude, gim... gimme sumuddatt rum, will ya?" he said in a slurred voice as he struggled to keep balance.

"Riley no you have had enough" Gem said before Blaze gave Riley the bottle. "You are going to kill him you know that Blaze" Gem said. "No...because this liquor is enchanted to NOT kill if you drink too much of it" Blaze said. "Though it may still cause a bit of brain damage" Blaze added

@,

Riley happily began to drink the rum, chugging more and more of the bottle's contents down as if he was some sort of liquid waste disposal machine to be used whenever somepony had alcohol to throw.

He'd nearly finished when heard "brain damage". "Say what now?"

"Yep the stuff may cause a bit of brain damage if you drink it too fast" Blaze said. "No it's when you drink any type of liquor without a break....like Riley just did" Gem said. "Yeah but he could probably get a unicor to fix him then" Blaze said before looking at the bottle. "DAMN MAN YOU DRANK IT ALL AND LEFT NONE