Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Jammin' Out

PoisonPegasus

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Skyla nods. "I thought you were going to set the whole building on fire," she said.

"And you kept saying that doughnuts would take over the world, and socks will suck my brains out, and something about a milk carton...," she said.

"Yeah, you kinda freaked me out there," she said with honesty.

@@Midnight Starfall,

"Oh, geez..." said Riley. "I must be a colt trapped in a stallion's body."

Just then, he saw a mgic beehive! He went to inspect it, and then he was engulfed in a blinding flash of light.

Bee antennae grew from his head, bee wings grew from his body, his rump grew out into a bee abdomen, and he shrank down to the size of a bee.

He inspected himself as he hovered. "Hm. Looks like I'm a pony-bee hybrid now. This is new."

(OOC: And that, fillies and gentlecolts, is what goes on in my brain)

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Skyla stared blankly at the bee that was Riley.

"I'm pretty sure I didn't drink the punch..," she said to herself. "How in Equestria did you do that?! It's not possible!" she asked him.

Life just gets weirder and weirder at this party, she thought to herself.

"Did I drink the punch? I'm pretty sure I didn't."

(OOC: This was pretty much my reaction: ._.)

@@Midnight Starfall,

"I don't know, I don't know!" said Riley, hovering in front of Skyla's face. "There was just that magic beehive right there, and this happened!" he said, gesturing at his new body.

"What am I gonna to do?!" he exclaimed in a panic. "Anala will just laugh if I ask her out in this state!"

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"That's what you're concerned about? Eh, nevermind," Skyla said.

"I don't know... I've never seen ponies turn into bees before. Maybe it's a spell that will wear off," she suggested, hoping it is just a spell.

"If it isn't, then I don't know. I'm not a magic expert, or a phenomenon expert, or a bee expert," she said.

@@Midnight Starfall,

"Hm... yeah, perhaps you're right, Skyla," said Riley. "Perhaps while I'm in mid-air, I'll turn back to normal. Good thing I'll have Pegasus wings so that I don't plummet to the ground." He was surprised he remembered so much even though he'd been drunk.

He flew onto a flower with pollen. "Erm... how do I do this?" he asked aloud.

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Skyla shrugged, "Beats me."

"Why are you trying to pollinate a flower anyway?" she asked. "I don't think you'll be a bee forever," she said optimistically.

Hopefully he won't be a bee forever, she thought to herself.

"Besides, you're a pony, ponies don't pollinate flowers."

(OOC: This RP is very interesting...)

@@Midnight Starfall,

(OOC: IKR! It's a wonder nopony else is jumping back into the game)

Riley looked up. "I like honey!" he said. "Back when I was a colt, I'd stick my hoof into jars of honey and suck it. Might as well take advantage of the situation, right?"

"Also, if I am stuck like this, please make sure nopony steps on me."

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Eh, good point, but you make honey at a beehive, and you don't belong to any bee colonies at the moment," she said.

"And I can't count on making sure anypony steps on you. I can't watch you 24/7," she said.

"Hopefully, you won't be stuck as a bee any longer, or forever," she said

(OOC: Yeah.. I think everypony else forgot about this RP.)

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Yep, probably just a spell. I think somepony just wanted to prank you," Skyla said.

She walked over and helped him up.

"Oh, and if you were still a bee, I don't think bees kidnap other bees. I think you have to be born in their hive to be part of the colony," she said.

(OOC: Really? I think we took over the RP..)

@@Midnight Starfall,

(OOC: I just wanted to revive this, TBH. And I succeeded... to an extent)

"A prank?" repeated Riley. "Oh, man... Anala and I would pull pranks all the time when we were kids."

"For example, we would paint a letter 'i' between the two words on a 'TO LET' sign." He sniggered a little.

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Skyla cracked a smile. "I tried pranking my friend once. She almost blew her head off though," she said thoughtfully.

"I haven't pranked her since then, but I should try to some time."

"Sounds like you guys had tons of fun together," she said. "You probably have a good friend there," she said.

(OOC: I thought some of them would post after my post but I guess not.)

@@Midnight Starfall,

"You bet we did!" said Riley. "We played archery, pulled pranks, had duck-feeding competitions, played video games..." The list went on and on. When it came to the girl of his dreams, Riley was essentially a speaking list.

"And she's a great friend!" he went on. "Erm...don't tell her I said this, but... I want to be more than just friends with her..."

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Skyla nods. "I've never even met her, but okay," she said.

"You guys did a lot of cool stuff together."

"My friend and I kinda just.. talked. We did hang out on a few occasions, but we've talked so much, she's the pony I know best. I know a lot about her than anypony else," she said thoughtfully.

@@Midnight Starfall,

"I talk a lot," said Riley. "It's how you get to know other ponies when you meet them, and who doesn't love making new friends!" he said happily.

"I can tell you a lot about Anala; we talked a lot," said Riley. "She's my age, just a few months older... her parents got divorced, so she grew up with her dad and two older brothers, which is probably why she acts like such a tomboy... she's rather fond of creepy-crawlies..." He rambled on.

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Skyla listened to him ramble on. When he was finished, she started talking, "Destiny grew up with caring parents, but they were always busy with work, and she was independent. She didn't care about school, she only cared about her self-defense classes. She only came to school because I was there..." She kept rambling as well.

@@Midnight Starfall,

Riley listened to Midnight until she was done. "Did you say self-defense?" he asked. "Because Anala herself is quite the fighter. The first time we met was when she saved me from a bully by punching him right in the face," he said. "Also, I had to sit on her back so that I could hold a bow and arrow."

"She was a tough gal back then, and she still is to this day."

Badaboom had been preoccupying herself within the house as the party raged on. In the kitchen she'd been hovering over the punch bowl periodically dwindling down the liquid inside. After five or six drinks she pit her sights on the back door. There was quite a bit of commotion outside, she safely assumed it was Riley being he seemed well spirited whilst indoors. Skyla seemed to be gone as well.

A smile spread across her glowing face as Badaboom made more assumptions as to what exactly they could be up to. Riley's condition made him an easy target to be taken advantage of, but Skyla definitely didn't seem the type to do so. Trotting a bit wobbly over to the door she pressed outside and took a stance against the wall, simply eavesdropping at the moment.

@@Midnight Starfall,

Riley thought for a second. "Hm... I wonder..." he murmured. After a while, he looked back up at Skyla. "Say, Skyla," he began. "Who do you think would win between Anala and Destiny? They both seem like tough mares," he said.

@@Bada3oom Box,

His attention was diverted when he saw Badaboom against the wall. "Hiya!" he greeted her.