Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Let's Hang Out!

EStarscout

Just procrastinating everything cuz I'm so ready for just hanging out w/ family (in America, Thanksgiving is coming up) :derp:

Other than that, I've been thinking 'bout how I'm growing distant with some friends irl (especially since the new school year started), which really sucks, but I also like the new people I'm meeting.

Anyways, how are you?

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1

3 hours ago, Comrade Friendship said:

Just procrastinating everything cuz I'm so ready for just hanging out w/ family (in America, Thanksgiving is coming up) :derp:

Other than that, I've been thinking 'bout how I'm growing distant with some friends irl (especially since the new school year started), which really sucks, but I also like the new people I'm meeting.

Anyways, how are you?

I'm doing really fine, after 15th november this year now I'm 19 years old and sooner I will move to Berlin for the college

So, many things will start to happen in my life that is finally not toxic like before on other social media like Facebook, Instagram, Discord... (since I will not be able to be on social media thanks to the work I need to do so much to succeed)

- It's good to have Thanksgiving - it's basically a gift for the souls - in that way people learn that people should share and make everyone between them happy and to fill loved - in my country we don't even have anything similar to that so... yeah I'm anyway glad that I'm moving for many reasons

As about irl friends, well that's life process. Most of the people you hanged out you will not be able to talk anymore and hang out like before. Sometimes, from all those friends, you keep 1-2 but nothing more than that usually.

But friends you meet out of school have higher chances that they will be your lifetime friends 🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂

*Sending warm friendly virtual hugs*sunnystarscoutcutie-20231116-0001.jpg.dafddc2db956d5a4174fe454676ae848.jpg

9 hours ago, DubWolf said:

Ooo love this topic :yay: !

I’m thinking how good my veggie stir fry is. Also this… country fried steak :wacko: . Ever had it?

👀 - Well I could try it - 😋

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

Got my prescription done so I’m excited to pick up a new frames- this is the frames I’m planning to purchase. Safety glasses is a new fashion statement for me:grin:

IMG_8385.thumb.jpeg.04a50903a0f49219da71a5e97fb7ab22.jpeg

• Excited 1

21 hours ago, EStarscout said:

I'm doing really fine, after 15th november this year now I'm 19 years old and sooner I will move to Berlin for the college

So, many things will start to happen in my life that is finally not toxic like before on other social media like Facebook, Instagram, Discord... (since I will not be able to be on social media thanks to the work I need to do so much to succeed)

- It's good to have Thanksgiving - it's basically a gift for the souls - in that way people learn that people should share and make everyone between them happy and to fill loved - in my country we don't even have anything similar to that so... yeah I'm anyway glad that I'm moving for many reasons

As about irl friends, well that's life process. Most of the people you hanged out you will not be able to talk anymore and hang out like before. Sometimes, from all those friends, you keep 1-2 but nothing more than that usually.

But friends you meet out of school have higher chances that they will be your lifetime friends 🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂

*Sending warm friendly virtual hugs*sunnystarscoutcutie-20231116-0001.jpg.dafddc2db956d5a4174fe454676ae848.jpg

Thanks for the hugs!! :muffins:

I hope you enjoy college and get to become who you want!

• Hugs 1

Not much on my mind today. A few negative thoughts that I keep quarantined in a back corner of my mind, a few happy thoughts trying to come to the fore, and the rest is empty rental space. I may try to decorate the inside of my skull with a holiday motif and see how it looks.

• Hugs 1