Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dynamo Pad

On 2023-10-03 at 10:12 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

I know I'm late here, but thanks for putting me in the Sparkle Squad! Belated happy birthday to MLPF and all of my friends! I'm very grateful to what Silky has done for the site and how she's helped lots of people, myself included, feel a greater sense of being part of a team! :izzy-shine:

Edited by Misty Shadow
  • Brohoof 4

On 2023-10-05 at 6:16 PM, Misty Shadow said:

I know I'm late here, but thanks for putting me in the Sparkle Squad! Belated happy birthday to MLPF and all of my friends! I'm very grateful to what Silky has done for the site and how she's helped lots of people, myself included, feel a greater sense of being part of a team! :izzy-shine:

You’re not ever late to the party to celebrate with us! Thanks for being part of this lovely community! 

• Brohoof 3

Wow, I remember being here a very very long time ago. Glad to see that it's still lively. Hope for another 10 years :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

On 2023-10-03 at 11:32 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

Heya, everypony! Today marks a special day for the forums! That's right! Today is MLPF's 12th Birthday! :yay: :PIPPIPHURRAY:

party-cannon.gif

That's right! Time to break out that party cannon, gather round, have cake, drink punch, laugh and look back in the good times and laughter!

Actually, that gives me a great idea! Since today is the Forum's birthday, how about we look back and think of all of the friends that made our time on the forum special. It can be that one special friend, it can be your mane 6, it can be many that you can think off of the top of your head! 

Now I leave it over to each and every one of you! Share your experiences, let that user(s) know how much they truly mean to you. Today's a day of celebration and reminisce as we enjoy this special day with those that we value with all of our hearts. Looking forward to hearing your experiences and once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MLPF!!!!

mlp_birthday_party_wallpaper_by_baraniru

Members will receive a badge for participating in the celebration thread! :pinkie:

i havent been on this fourm for a long time like most others but i have been a fan of the series sense i was kid at first i thought it was only for women only but after watching a video documentary about bronies and pegasisters i fell in love with the series watched it with my siblings and i watched some mlp tubers for fun and seeing what they thought of some episodes and i still do 

• Brohoof 3
  • Excited 1

I wanna say HAPPYBIRTHDAY to the MLP Forums.

after hours with the moon — Each one of you taught me something about...

First, here are the special friends that I have met since coming to the forums all those years ago, I love all of you with all of my heart.

@Dreambiscuit @AJ2489 @Alexshy @AlphaPegasister @apple Lilly  @Altastrofae 🌊 @Amanita @AngelsNight @Anneal @Annie @applesjck @AppleButt @Arc Flash @Astral Soul @Aticus the Adequate @Aurora Wolf @AuroraGlimmer @Aurora876 @Axel @Bakugou is my Man @Bastian @Batbrony @BlackWater627 @Blitz Boom @BloodDrops @BoopMan @bubbleteapony @Cagey @Cash In @CastletonSnob @Catpone Cerberus @chaosprincess @ChB @ChikaChan @CinnamonPop @Clawdeen @CocoCody @Codelyy @Cookie <3 @Courageous Thunder Dash  @CrystalRarity @cuteycindyhoney @Cyclone 1066 @Cwanky @Dabmanz @darkwingmare @Dark Bun @Dark Horse @Dark Qiviut @DashYoshi @Deae Rising Shine~ @Denim&Venöm @Dita Bear @Diva Pony  @DivineSpirit1000 @DJ Wolfe @DubWolf @Dynamo Pad @Drago Ryder @Ecto Storm @Emerald Heart @Emiko Gale @Envy @EpicEnergy @Eren Jaeger @ExplosionMare @Felis Amafeles @Fhaolan @FlitterFlutter @FlutterAether @Fluttershutter @Fluttershy Friend @Fluttershyfan94 @Flutterstep @gamecubeguy214 @Ganondorf8 @GarlandSouls @GeneralDirection @Ghostie boi @Golden Lyrics @Gone Airbourne @Goofyg27 @Gun Metal Zebra @Hadrien @Happy Heart @Harmony Spark @HereComesTom @iceestarz @Infernus @IronM17 @Jackie Snack @Jade Fire @Jasmine @Jedishy @Jeric @Johnny1226 @Julnt @Katie Cadet @King of Canterlot @Kotodama Dash @Kramathia @Kujamih @Kyoshi @Lady Kiriness @LadyMercury @Lavo @Le Trotteur Sauvage @Lektra Bolt @Light Blade @Literally Snails @Lleys @Longhaul @Lord Bradley @Lord Valtasar  @Lucky Bolt @luftschloss @Lulaypp @Luna the Great of all the Russias @Lunaholic @Lunar Echo @Lunar Glow @Lunarpalette @Madame Rarity @Magic Note @Mandalagan @Marciblook @Megas @Mentis Soliloquy @Midnight Blossom @Midnight Danny @MidnightFire1222 @Mini @MintySweet @Miss  @Misty Breeze  @Moondrop 💧 @Nature Tune @Neon Proxy @Nervous Stitch @Nightfall Gloam  @Nsxile 🔥🐲 @Odyssey @Oleks @Pandora 🐼 @Pastel Heart @Pathfinder @Patty Thundersnow @Phosphor @Pinkie_Pi @Platinum Night @PonkiePoo @Princess Moonlight @Prophet @Props Valroa @Prospekt @PuddingPonyPal  @Rainy Day @Randimaxis @RaraLover  @Rarity the Snowperior @Rawzy @raykv423 @Reality Check @Regal Shadow @reject pegasus @Renegade the Unicorn @Rising Dusk @Rulerofblocks @RulesofRarity @Ryuuko @Sabrinie  @Samurai Equine @Sapphire Lightning @SaraEH @Savygriffs @Scarlet02 @Scarlet Time @ShadOBabe  @Sherbie-kun <3 @Shiki @Shiny Silvermoon @Shrug @shyponeh @Silly Druid @Silverspark184 @Simon  @Sir Hugsalot @Skylight Scintillate @Smile @Snow @SolarFlare13 @Sonic Shimmer @Sophie H. @Sparklefan1234 @SparklingSwirls  @Splashee @Spooky Brony 42  @Star Silk @Stardust* @Stardust Balance @Starlighty @StarlightNyars   @StarrySkyDash @Starset Twinkle @Stellafera @Steve Piranha @Stone Cold Steve Tuna @StormBlaze @strongwilled_pegasus @Summer Breeze @Sunamena @Svetlana Note @Sven Utacien @Sweet Palette @Sweet Pen @Sycofear13 @Tacodidra @Tao @TBD @That Guy with the CMB @TheAnimationFanatic @TheGleaner @thegoodhen @Thunderbass (Ceased) @TigerGeekGuy @ToastedScone @Tom Gallagher  @Totally Nyx  @TotallyNotNyx @TowelTales1000 @Treeglow Flicker  @Troblems @Tropical Melody @Trot Shuffle @TunedPonyRC @Twilight Luna @Twisted Cyclone 🚓 @Unicorncob @Untitled Goose Q @Valencia @Vampira Heart @Victoria Sponge @VinylWubs @WanderingPony @Whirlwind @Widdershins @Will Guide @Windy Breeze @Wolf of Shadows @WolfyIsAQT @Yellow Diamond @Yoshi89 @Zeal Crown @ZiggWheelsManning

And second, thank you to the forums for having me here for nearly ten years now and I look forward to spending another ten years here on the forums with you, I'm eternally grateful for everything and I love you, no matter what.

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Brohoof 20
  • Shocked 1
  • smile 4
  • Excited 2
  • Party! 3
  • Hugs 38

I've been on this forum for more then 10 years now, and I honestly can't express how big of an impact its had on my life. I was only 14 when I joined, and here I am now at 24 still here. I met so many people here and have had such a great time over the years. I'm rarely online nowadays and most of the people I met are long gone, but I will always be incredibly grateful for this forum <3

@Commander Tangent, @AppleGearRising, @Crystalline Shine, I will always miss you :rarity:

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Hugs 3

4 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

First, here are the special friends that I have met since coming to the forums all those years ago, I love all of you with all of my heart.

@Dreambiscuit @AJ2489 @Alexshy @AlphaPegasister @apple Lilly  @Altastrofae 🌊 @Amanita @AngelsNight @Anneal @Annie @applesjck @AppleButt @Arc Flash @Astral Soul @Aticus the Adequate @Aurora Wolf @AuroraGlimmer @Aurora876 @Axel @Bakugou is my Man @Bastian @Batbrony @BlackWater627 @Blitz Boom @BloodDrops @BoopMan @bubbleteapony @Cagey @Cash In @CastletonSnob @chaosprincess @ChB @ChikaChan @CinnamonPop @Clawdeen @CocoCody @Codelyy @Cookie <3 @Courageous Thunder Dash  @CrystalRarity @cuteycindyhoney @Cyclone 1066 @Cwanky @Dabmanz @darkwingmare @Dark Bun @Dark Horse @Dark Qiviut @DashYoshi @Deae Rising Shine~ @Denim&Venöm @Dita Bear @Diva Pony  @DivineSpirit1000 @DJ Wolfe @DubWolf @Dynamo Pad @Drago Ryder @Ecto Storm @Emerald Heart @Emiko Gale @Envy @EpicEnergy @Eren Jaeger @ExplosionMare @FlitterFlutter @FlutterAether @Fluttershutter @Fluttershy Friend @Fluttershyfan94 @Flutterstep @gamecubeguy214 @Ganondorf8 @GarlandSouls @GeneralDirection @Ghostie boi @Golden Lyrics @Gone Airbourne @Goofyg27 @Gun Metal Zebra @Hadrien @Happy Heart @Harmony Spark @HereComesTom @iceestarz @Infernus @Jackie Snack @Jade Fire @Jasmine @Jedishy @Jeric @Johnny1226 @Julnt @Katie Cadet @King of Canterlot @Kotodama Dash @Kramathia @Kujamih @Kyoshi @Lady Kiriness @LadyMercury @Lavo @Le Trotteur Sauvage @Lektra Bolt @Light Blade @Literally Snails @Lleys @Longhaul @Lord Bradley @Lord Valtasar  @Lucky Bolt @luftschloss @Lulaypp @Luna the Great of all the Russias @Lunaholic @Lunar Echo @Lunar Glow @Lunarpalette @Madame Rarity @Magic Note @Mandalagan @Marciblook @Megas @Mentis Soliloquy @Midnight Blossom @Midnight Danny @MidnightFire1222 @Mini @MintySweet @Miss  @Misty Breeze  @Moondrop 💧 @Nature Tune @Neon Proxy @Nervous Stitch @Nightfall Gloam  @Nsxile 🔥🐲 @Odyssey @Oleks @Pandora 🐼 @Pastel Heart @Pathfinder @Patty Thundersnow @Phosphor @Pinkie_Pi @Platinum Night @PonkiePoo @Princess Moonlight @Prophet @Props Valroa @Prospekt @PuddingPonyPal  @Rainy Day @Randimaxis @RaraLover  @Rarity the Snowperior @Rawzy @raykv423 @Reality Check @Regal Shadow @reject pegasus @Renegade the Unicorn @Rising Dusk @Rulerofblocks @RulesofRarity @Ryuuko @Sabrinie  @Samurai Equine @Sapphire Lightning @SaraEH @Savygriffs @Scarlet02 @Scarlet Time @ShadOBabe  @Sherbie-kun <3 @Shiki @Shiny Silvermoon @shyponeh @Silly Druid @Silverspark184 @Simon  @Sir Hugsalot @Skylight Scintillate @Smile @Snow @SolarFlare13 @Sonic Shimmer @Sophie H. @Sparklefan1234 @SparklingSwirls  @Splashee @Spooky Brony 42  @Star Silk @Stardust* @Stardust Balance @Starlighty @StarlightNyars   @StarrySkyDash @Starset Twinkle @Stellafera @Steve Piranha @Stone Cold Steve Tuna @StormBlaze @strongwilled_pegasus @Summer Breeze @Sunamena @Svetlana Note @Sven Utacien @Sweet Palette @Sweet Pen @Sycofear13 @Tacodidra @Tao @TBD @That Guy with the CMB  @TheGleaner @thegoodhen @Thunderbass (Ceased) @TigerGeekGuy @ToastedScone @Tom Gallagher  @Totally Nyx  @TotallyNotNyx @Treeglow Flicker  @Troblems @Tropical Melody @Trot Shuffle @TunedPonyRC @Twilight Luna @Twisted Cyclone 🚓 @Unicorncob @Valencia @Vampira Heart @Victoria Sponge @VinylWubs @WanderingPony @Whirlwind @Widdershins @Will Guide @Windy Breeze @Wolf of Shadows @WolfyIsAQT @Yellow Diamond @Yoshi89 @Zeal Crown @ZiggWheelsManning

And second, thank you to the forums for having me here for nearly ten years now and I look forward to spending another ten years here on the forums with you, I'm eternally grateful for everything and I love you, no matter what.

Thanks, you are welcome and amazing. /)

1 hour ago, Codelyy said:

I've been on this forum for more then 10 years now, and I honestly can't express how big of an impact its had on my life. I was only 14 when I joined, and here I am now at 24 still here. I met so many people here and have had such a great time over the years. I'm rarely online nowadays and most of the people I met are long gone, but I will always be incredibly grateful for this forum <3

@Commander Tangent, @AppleGearRising, @Crystalline Shine, I will always miss you :rarity:

That's amazing!!!

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Hugs 1

5 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

@Dreambiscuit @AJ2489 @Alexshy @AlphaPegasister @apple Lilly  @Altastrofae 🌊 @Amanita @AngelsNight @Anneal @Annie @applesjck @AppleButt @Arc Flash @Astral Soul @Aticus the Adequate @Aurora Wolf @AuroraGlimmer @Aurora876 @Axel @Bakugou is my Man @Bastian @Batbrony @BlackWater627 @Blitz Boom @BloodDrops @BoopMan @bubbleteapony @Cagey @Cash In @CastletonSnob @chaosprincess @ChB @ChikaChan @CinnamonPop @Clawdeen @CocoCody @Codelyy @Cookie <3 @Courageous Thunder Dash  @CrystalRarity @cuteycindyhoney @Cyclone 1066 @Cwanky @Dabmanz @darkwingmare @Dark Bun @Dark Horse @Dark Qiviut @DashYoshi @Deae Rising Shine~ @Denim&Venöm @Dita Bear @Diva Pony  @DivineSpirit1000 @DJ Wolfe @DubWolf @Dynamo Pad @Drago Ryder @Ecto Storm @Emerald Heart @Emiko Gale @Envy @EpicEnergy @Eren Jaeger @ExplosionMare @FlitterFlutter @FlutterAether @Fluttershutter @Fluttershy Friend @Fluttershyfan94 @Flutterstep @gamecubeguy214 @Ganondorf8 @GarlandSouls @GeneralDirection @Ghostie boi @Golden Lyrics @Gone Airbourne @Goofyg27 @Gun Metal Zebra @Hadrien @Happy Heart @Harmony Spark @HereComesTom @iceestarz @Infernus @Jackie Snack @Jade Fire @Jasmine @Jedishy @Jeric @Johnny1226 @Julnt @Katie Cadet @King of Canterlot @Kotodama Dash @Kramathia @Kujamih @Kyoshi @Lady Kiriness @LadyMercury @Lavo @Le Trotteur Sauvage @Lektra Bolt @Light Blade @Literally Snails @Lleys @Longhaul @Lord Bradley @Lord Valtasar  @Lucky Bolt @luftschloss @Lulaypp @Luna the Great of all the Russias @Lunaholic @Lunar Echo @Lunar Glow @Lunarpalette @Madame Rarity @Magic Note @Mandalagan @Marciblook @Megas @Mentis Soliloquy @Midnight Blossom @Midnight Danny @MidnightFire1222 @Mini @MintySweet @Miss  @Misty Breeze  @Moondrop 💧 @Nature Tune @Neon Proxy @Nervous Stitch @Nightfall Gloam  @Nsxile 🔥🐲 @Odyssey @Oleks @Pandora 🐼 @Pastel Heart @Pathfinder @Patty Thundersnow @Phosphor @Pinkie_Pi @Platinum Night @PonkiePoo @Princess Moonlight @Prophet @Props Valroa @Prospekt @PuddingPonyPal  @Rainy Day @Randimaxis @RaraLover  @Rarity the Snowperior @Rawzy @raykv423 @Reality Check @Regal Shadow @reject pegasus @Renegade the Unicorn @Rising Dusk @Rulerofblocks @RulesofRarity @Ryuuko @Sabrinie  @Samurai Equine @Sapphire Lightning @SaraEH @Savygriffs @Scarlet02 @Scarlet Time @ShadOBabe  @Sherbie-kun <3 @Shiki @Shiny Silvermoon @shyponeh @Silly Druid @Silverspark184 @Simon  @Sir Hugsalot @Skylight Scintillate @Smile @Snow @SolarFlare13 @Sonic Shimmer @Sophie H. @Sparklefan1234 @SparklingSwirls  @Splashee @Spooky Brony 42  @Star Silk @Stardust* @Stardust Balance @Starlighty @StarlightNyars   @StarrySkyDash @Starset Twinkle @Stellafera @Steve Piranha @Stone Cold Steve Tuna @StormBlaze @strongwilled_pegasus @Summer Breeze @Sunamena @Svetlana Note @Sven Utacien @Sweet Palette @Sweet Pen @Sycofear13 @Tacodidra @Tao @TBD @That Guy with the CMB  @TheGleaner @thegoodhen @Thunderbass (Ceased) @TigerGeekGuy @ToastedScone @Tom Gallagher  @Totally Nyx  @TotallyNotNyx @Treeglow Flicker  @Troblems @Tropical Melody @Trot Shuffle @TunedPonyRC @Twilight Luna @Twisted Cyclone 🚓 @Unicorncob @Valencia @Vampira Heart @Victoria Sponge @VinylWubs @WanderingPony @Whirlwind @Widdershins @Will Guide @Windy Breeze @Wolf of Shadows @WolfyIsAQT @Yellow Diamond @Yoshi89 @Zeal Crown @ZiggWheelsManning

Rocket, Rairty number one fan! I have known you as one of the most memorable members in all my 6 years here! You are one of the most open and friendliest person I ever met!! It was a huge pleasure getting to know you and thank you for being a friend! Hear to another year together! 
IMG_7800.gif.454d89e6d88746943a055a338b58bd95.gif

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

13 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

@TheRockARooster, you've recalled about all the people you met since your arrival on the MLPF?

image.thumb.png.d14c68be4385801c044a1da0028c1ced.png

Well earned...

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon
  • Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Leaves 1

On 2023-10-10 at 10:33 PM, Steve Piranha said:

Man, I completely forgot this is FIM’s anniversary. I should watch Magical Mystery Cure once I get home from work :adorkable:

Oh shoot, now I should watch at least 2 MLP episodes as a punishment.

Edit:

:love:

Edited by Verdant Shy
Welp :P
  • Delighted Giggle 1

Happy (Late) Birthday, this is a great forum. I try to join other forum, MLP and Non-Mlp, I believe most not great/active as this one. I can reponds to topics, create topics and make blog posts. I have ups and downs and there some users that anger me but won't get to me. DOn't how long this forum last or how long this term brony would last. Many have reason to stop thesleve being a brony or called themsleve brony, I'm still a brony and proud and love the G5 ponies, sad some hate G5

• Brohoof 3
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

5 hours ago, BritishBrony2012 said:

Happy (Late) Birthday, this is a great forum. I try to join other forum, MLP and Non-Mlp, I believe most not great/active as this one. I can reponds to topics, create topics and make blog posts. I have ups and downs and there some users that anger me but won't get to me. DOn't how long this forum last or how long this term brony would last. Many have reason to stop thesleve being a brony or called themsleve brony, I'm still a brony and proud and love the G5 ponies, sad some hate G5

Thank you so much for your kind words. :coco: Yes, sadly, forums are no longer all the rage they used to be once -- but this one thrives from the friendships and kind community the blossoms underneath. <3 I'm so glad you have a place to call home here. I think G5 is very good and you'd be surprised by all the support you'll get if you ever decide to make some fresh posts in honour of it <3 Either way, thanks for being for the site's Birthday! <3

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 5

5 hours ago, BritishBrony2012 said:

G5 is great, I love G5 so much... And, I think for animators, 3D animation can show something that hard to create in 2D animation, and they can create something different… Sorry, what I wrote has nothing to do with this topic…

Edited by Felis Amafeles
  • Brohoof 5
  • Hugs 1

I am running late, but i would like to say MERRY BIRTHIVERSARY MLPF! You have been here since I can remember and I can say you all have grown so old your beard falls to your hooves. Keep growing and keep educating and teaching these new fillies!

I love and appreciate you all!

• Brohoof 4