Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dynamo Pad

Heya, everypony! Today marks a special day for the forums! That's right! Today is MLPF's 12th Birthday! :yay: :PIPPIPHURRAY:

party-cannon.gif

That's right! Time to break out that party cannon, gather round, have cake, drink punch, laugh and look back in the good times and laughter!

Actually, that gives me a great idea! Since today is the Forum's birthday, how about we look back and think of all of the friends that made our time on the forum special. It can be that one special friend, it can be your mane 6, it can be many that you can think off of the top of your head! 

Now I leave it over to each and every one of you! Share your experiences, let that user(s) know how much they truly mean to you. Today's a day of celebration and reminisce as we enjoy this special day with those that we value with all of our hearts. Looking forward to hearing your experiences and once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MLPF!!!!

mlp_birthday_party_wallpaper_by_baraniru

Members will receive a badge for participating in the celebration thread! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 23
  • Shocked 1
  • smile 2
  • Excited 4
  • Party! 2
  • Hugs 1

Oh my gosh!

There are many people I have to list here like @Silky the little magus and @Hugs SilkALot, @GeneralDirection,  @TheRockARooster, @Tacodidra, @Flutterstep, @Dynamo Pad, @Samurai Oni, @Rikifive, @Midnight Danny, @DivineMist1000 and so many more.

I also remember so many great memories. Like these wonderful Profile interactions I had for example with  @Tom Gallagher, @Rising Dusk

I also have so fond memories of all the awesome profile games with @Samurai Oni. Or this wonderful Winter Wrap up game from @Rikifive

I also remember playing around with the Orb meme with @Silky the little magus and @Hugs SilkALot last year. Ah memories. How could I possibly  know that they would turn me into a real orb :yeahno:

I really cannot list everything or everyone here, but I have very font memories of all of you ♥

Happy Birthday MLPF!

large.png

https://derpibooru.org/images/1977738

• Brohoof 6
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 8

Happy birthday MLPF! I can't believe it's been 12 years, I've met many amazing friends on here! @GrimGrimoire @PonyMage @Oleks @Skylight Scintillate @GeneralDirection@Silky the little magus @Misty Shadow @Luna the Great of all the Russias and many others. This forum has been the best site for me on the internet and it will continue to be that way for years to come. I appreciate and love you all, thank you to the staff for keeping this place up and running for all this time!

• Brohoof 10
  • Leaves 1

What a crazy ride it was so far...

Countless memories were made, hopefully many more are to come for our community :pinkie:

I myself am very grateful to this forum for many reasons. Most of all - it's thanks to this platform that I was lucky to meet @Silky the little magus, who blesses me with her love and friendship to this day. I love you and I hope you're enjoying day when our favourite forums celebrate their birthday too :(

I also met many other great friends here. People, who I am afraid to tag so that I don't miss out any of you <3 Honestly though, this entire community is an inspiration to me. Sometimes life is going harder on me than usual, there are challenges to face. You make it easy for me. I come here to recharge. To see all you happy and wholesome <3 And you always deliver.

May this community live for many more years ;-; 

Happy birthday, MLP Forums :wub:

• Brohoof 4
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Leaves 1

Happy birthday to such an amazing website!

You know I actually remember how I found this place, I was on another pony site called EQD and a user posted a MLP FiM review or something and linked to this website. I was like "hey another pony forums let me check it out!", so I created an account and found out it was a much more active forums than the EQD Forums, so I stayed! And I've enjoyed it here ever since, I've been switching between inactive and active quite often over the years, but yeah I'm still here!

• Brohoof 4
  • Hugs 2

3 minutes ago, EpicEnergy said:

You know I actually remember how I found this place, I was on another pony site called EQD and a user posted a MLP FiM review or something and linked to this website.

Good ol' EQD. You know, I actually won a Rainbow Dash plushy back in 2014, in a contest they did. Used to go there to get my pony news. Wish I'd seen the link to here like you hahaha :mlp_wat:

Edited by Hadrien
  • Brohoof 7

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yes Happy Birthday to the forums!

Also hug for my Bestie!
giphy.gif

• Brohoof 5

Happy Birthday, MLPF! It's been an honour serving the community here, and I know how much that community has meant for so many different ponies. Here's to another 12 years of memories and friendship for whomever the next generation of MLP fans may be. :twi:

• Brohoof 2
  • Party! 1

Happy Birthday mlp forums  I only been here for ten months now and coming here has been a blast I made a lot of fun friends starting the person who Brought me  @Silky the little magus  anof course I made other friends @Skylight Scintillate  @Dynamo Pad @TheRockARooster @Props Valroa  @Shiny Silvermoon  @Hugs SilkALot  and many of those I meet here I love this place

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 6

It looks like the festivities are going strong! Seeing everyone talking about who has made an impact to me here on the forums.

@Silky the little magus I remember meeting you through a friend due to a drawing, before chatting together. The times we talked, meeting you irl and so many fun memories is truly such a blessing. To me, you're the real life version of Pinkie Pie. Your laughter, your energetic enthusiasm and so much creativity and inspiration is just like the super duper party pony. Times where I doubted myself, times where I felt like I didn't belong, times I felt like a failure, you were always there to prove those doubts wrong. You always saw potential in me that I didn't realize was there before, or didn't realize until you and everyone helped me to see within myself. You and so many other friends have always pushed me to keep going even when I want to give up or I feel like I failed. It's why I'm grateful that I got to meet you and become friends because of MLPF.

@Hugs SilkALot I remember we met due to Silky and the times we interacted on forum events and profile interactions. I even remember meeting you months ago and tackle hugging you. One of the mane best hugs I've ever had. I still thought you were going to catch me :ButtercupLaugh:. I especially loved the times that we would discuss video games and other funny moments from video games to card games together. Having 'Hugs' in your name is no joke as your hugs are warm and welcoming. Times when I doubt myself or when I failed, you helped me to pick myself back up and keep going. No matter how bad things might be, you always have that warm and loving friendship to help push others to keep moving forward. I'm really grateful that I met you through a friend and on the Forums, as well.

@Sophie H. Another amazing friend that I met through Silky. I remember meeting you in person and giving you a tackle hug, as well. Your hugs are warm and soft like a teddy bear and your kindness and caring nature knows no bounds. I still have the Bavarian hat that you gave me from when we first met. I wear it and treasure it always. Whenever I doubt myself or have had a bad day, your words and feelings remind me that times are tough, but better days are always over the horizon. That if I ever doubt myself, a friend will always remember the melody of your heart and sing it if you've forgotten. Those words are always a reminder to me and ones I will never forget. I'm really happy I met you through a friend and on the forums.

@Astralshy A friend that I met through Silky and on the forums. The times that we've talked when discussing episodes together, I always loved your thoughts and feelings with episodes or characters. As time passed, it was you that showed me the love that Fluttershy brings and how she became one of my favorite of the mane 6. Your words are always so wise with wisdom and you have helped me to expand my horizons with trying new things. I truly enjoy the times that we've talked and spent together. I'm grateful that we've met through a friend and on the forums. I look forward to spending more time together on the forums. :fluttershy:

@Mothra A friend that I had met from playing the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm series together. It was through meeting on a clan team that we played games together and discussed anime. When I learned that they had liked MLP, we instantly clicked and had so many discussions and reactions. I remember when we watched all of season 4 together and tried to watch each season like a tradition. It was through Mothra that I had learned about MLPF. The day I wanted to check it out was the day that I had first joined the forums all these years ago. With all the random trivia challenges he's tested me on, to talking about MLP, Pokemon and many other topics. I'm truly grateful of the friendship we've had all these years. I also truly wish to thank you for showing me the forums and meeting so many lifelong friends. 

@AuroraGlimmer A friend that I had met on the forums where we met through roleplaying. The times that we roleplayed and discussed future ideas, to laughing at the randomness that was in the roleplay just made things click. Through the good and bad times, we were always there for each other. Even after all this time, you're an awesome friend that I'm happy to call bestie. Even when we roleplay, you've always inspired me to work hard, think of new ideas to add to the stories and much more. It was also through you that I was able to meet Silky and so many awesome friends. I'm grateful for our friendship and I look forward to hanging out more on the forums.

@TheRockARooster A friend that I met through AuroraGlimmer. The times that we discussed funny moments in video games, to movies, to wrestling was a lot of fun. I've never watched or looked into wrestling, but the things I learned from you was honestly interesting. Times that I was worried about one thing or another, you were always there to reassure me that things would be okay. You're someone that's an amazing friend and a brother, as well. I'm really grateful and thankful that I met you through a friend and on the forums. I look forward to hanging out together more on the forums. :) 

@Samurai Oni I remember meeting together through a group RP. Interacting together in the RP, while joining in on some profile games was a lot of fun! I also remember the times that we would discuss Tokusatsu and learning that you were also into Kamen Rider. I watched my fair share of Power Rangers back when I was younger, while learning and seeing some moments from different Kamen Riders. It was thanks to you that I was able to expand my horizon and become invested more in the Tokusatsu franchises. You're an amazing friend and someone that I consider to be a big brother/Onii-san. I'm really happy that we met on the Forums and I look forward to spending more time together on the Forums, as well.

@Silverspark184 Another friend that I met through Silky. Your hyperactive enthusiasm and random moments are always both awesome and fun to be had. It makes me want to join in on the random moments and to join in on the fun laughter and joy you bring to your friends. I remember one time that I was having a really bad day at work and in general. When I had gotten home, I saw that I was mentioned by you and you had made me laugh and put a smile on my face. You have a way to help bring smiles and happiness to others and it's why I'm truly happy to have met you, as well as calling you my friend. I really look forward to spending more time together on the forums. :fluttershy:

There's so many more that I want to tag, but I want everyone to know how much you all mean to me. From the events, to the times that we've spent, I'm really and truly both grateful and thankful to have met everyone on the forums. Once again, Happy Birthday to MLPF and here's to many more amazing memories together on the Forum!!! ^_^ 

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 4

Has it really been twelve years? Where does the time go? Granted, I've only been here since 2016 which is roughly half of the forums' existence.

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

Oh, is it really the 12th anniversary? Such timing for me to join!!! I might be new, but seeing your sweet replies already makes me want to form good memories on this site.

Happy birthday, MLPF!!!! ❤️

• Brohoof 3