Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLPF Autumn Reactions 2023

Dynamo Pad

Autumn Reaction Poll  

47 users have voted

1. 1. Which reaction would you like for Autumn 2023?

• G4 reactions honoring Autumn
    • G5 reactions honoring Autumn
    • Why not both?

Hey, everyone! With the Fall season upon us, I think it's about time to shake things up on the Forums! With that in mind, I think we should add some new Autumn reactions! Think of it as Downloadable Content, or DLC in video games. However, the Events Team really needs everyone's help.

We could go with G4 reactions honoring the season, or we could go with G5 reactions instead. I suggest that we vote and let the users of the forum decide. So, cast your vote and let's have some fun welcoming in the Autumn season! 

• Brohoof 2

NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY!! This was a brilliant idea for an event, Dyny! AHHHHHHH <3 Been meaning to get to these but this inspires me to get to it faster!!!! <3 

Love the Events Team cooking up new ideas -- good timing, too. :grin:

I won't place my vote just yet -- because I am VERY biased. But I shall wait for the forums to cast and see what they decide <3

4 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Let's go, G4:D
(Cut off text. Dumb minimum is dumb. Why do I have to worry about this? I'm a mod. Silky, Cash In, someone please tell me why this is still a thing~! Bbbbllllllaaaaarrrrggggghhhh!!! ...End of rant.)

That's what I voted lol

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

I said G4 but omg I’d love if we could get both 

Hmmm... this would be interesting. Do you see the little bro-hoof thingy in the corner? Those are the reactions we are referring to. I am trying to imagine a mix of g4 style and 3D style... hmm... do you think it would look ok? :twi:

9 minutes ago, Silky The Smoll said:

Hmmm... this would be interesting. Do you see the little bro-hoof thingy in the corner? Those are the reactions we are referring to. I am trying to imagine a mix of g4 style and 3D style... hmm... do you think it would look ok? :twi:

I feel like it could work! Could always test it out and if it clashes too much just stick to G4 

Moments ago, Silky The Smoll said:

Don’t worry, lovelies, just have fun!! 
Dynamo is an amazing event organizer who will figure this out so that it works out :coco:

I'm happy either way it works out to be honest